Here's some new stuff

fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This girl presents some thoughts on the hoax I just stumbled upon...[youtube:2rf0lmza]

Comments

• Isn't she the same woman I met in the court on prelim hearing & we have her video here but w/ short, blond hear? Can't hear anything in this video except for Larri interview. Any how, we are patiently waiting for final curtain call, Michael....... maybe this July?
  • Isn't she the same woman I met in the court on prelim hearing & we have her video here but w/ short, blond hear? Can't hear anything in this video except for Larri interview. Any how, we are patiently waiting for final curtain call, Michael....... maybe this July?

Hello scorpionchick!!!!

Yes she is the same woman and her name is Ann.I watch all of her videos,she is very helphull in this anoing Hoax.She was at the court this year and she also said about some animals ,lol,being there.

Michael Jackson Preliminary Hearing Summary
    [youtube:36f1bm6l]
    Michael Jackson Preliminary 1.6.11
    A Little More about Yesterday's Michael Jackson hearing
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mntIdWNt ... ather=True<!-- m -->

Also I have to say that she is the woman who had called to police in 2009 ,to ask about the ongoing investigation <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> :

Dr. Conrad Murray - the ongoing investigation

I'm so sorry to dissapoint some of you but the video that fordtocar put above about Curtain Call is old ,is from 18.01.2010 so I don't understand the meaning for this time <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> .

LOVE YOU!!!!!!
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Sorry if it was old...
    "I" hadn't seen it and I looked all over our site for it...perhaps YOU could tell me where to look for it on this site so I can see what was said on it, please ...
  • Sorry if it was old...
    "I" hadn't seen it and I looked all over our site for it...perhaps YOU could tell me where to look for it on this site so I can see what was said on it, please ...

Hello fordtocarr!!!

I don't think this video was disscussed here on this forum,not at all,the only thing I found about this subject is here:

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=634&p=132555&hilit=courtain+call#p132555

What I wanted to say is that the video you posted is old,that's all.
    LOVE you!!!
    awwwww thank YOU...love to you too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->))

This is new though...

New MJ Album, “Legacy” Due End of 2011?
    Posted on: 22nd February 2011

Rumour has it Sony & The Michael Jackson Estate have a new MJ album planned before the year is out. Tentatively titled “Legacy”, the rumoured tracklisting is as follows:

The Gloved One
    Blue Gangster
    Burn 2night
    Someone Put Your Hand Out
    Color Of My Soul
    Slave To The Rhythm
    I’m Still The King
    Water
    Place With No Name
    Peaceful Journey

This is yet to receive any official confirmation, but the tracklisting does look good if the project makes it to fruition.
  • awwwww thank YOU...love to you too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->))

This is new though...

Rumour has it Sony & The Michael Jackson Estate have a new MJ album planned before the year is out. Tentatively titled “Legacy”, the rumoured tracklisting is as follows:

The Gloved One
    Blue Gangster
    Burn 2night
    Color Of My Soul
    Slave To The Rhythm
    I’m Still The King
    Water
    Place With No Name
    Peaceful Journey

This is yet to receive any official confirmation, but the tracklisting does look good if the project makes it to fruition.

Thank you for the news,wow I can't wait to hear Water and Place with no name,sounds intresting <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Haha Love you most!!!!!!
  • awwwww thank YOU...love to you too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->))

This is new though...

The Gloved One
    Blue Gangster
    Burn 2night
    Color Of My Soul
    Slave To The Rhythm
    I’m Still The King
    Water
    Place With No Name
    Peaceful Journey

Hi - thank you for sharing this information. Where did you find it? Blessings.

PS - I love Slave to the Rhythm and Blue Gangster
  • Edit - something happened with my computer and I ended up with a double post. Sorry
    awwwww thank YOU...love to you too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->))

This is new though...

The Gloved One
    Blue Gangster
    Burn 2night
    Color Of My Soul
    Slave To The Rhythm
    I’m Still The King
    Water
    Place With No Name
    Peaceful Journey

Hi - thank you for sharing this information. Where did you find it? Blessings.

PS - I love Slave to the Rhythm and Blue Gangster
    I got it here....<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/#!/MJHIStoryVEVO<!-- m -->