CAST AWAY THEORY

CCCC Posts: 2,136
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
I HAVE TO SAY THAT I WILL WRITE MY THEORY IN A FEW WORDS BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY LANGUAGE BUT YOU FEEL FREE TO ADD AND EXPLAIN BETTER IF YOU WANT, THANKS!
I WAS WATCHING CAST AWAY, WITH TOM HANKS, AND I THOUGHT: WHAT IF MJ IS MISSING???
MAYBE HE DISSAPEAR AND AEG GO ON WITH THE REHEARSALS AND THE PRESS CONFERENCE AND ALL BUT THEY KNOW THAT THEY CAN´T DO THE CONCERTS SO THERE IS WHEN THE FAMILY (THEY KNOW HE IS NOT DEAD) DO THE FUNERAL AND ALL, BECAUSE THEY HAVE A DC AFTER SOME TIME THE PERSON IS MISSING...
WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    In my opinion, if Michael was missing they would have told the press and the fans about it. Why would they need to hide it and involve Murray/UCLA/coroner/police into it? And the family's behaviour would never be like this if he was missing. They would have been in a panic and would be nervous and sad but I never saw any of them like that. To me this is a very well planned hoax from such a long time ago.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Hi purelove!
    I think the family knows he is not dead or missing, I just say that is a legally way to get a DC for a live person