Forum very slow today?

curlscurls Posts: 3,111
It's taking ages for pages to load here today and judging by the number of deleted double posts I've seen, I'm wondering if other people are experiencing the same as me. Anyone know what's going on?

Oh, and will I never learn that I can't make it speed up by keeping on clicking??!!

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Yes, I've been experiencing alot of problems loading a page, or posting a reply..it took forever, and still didn't go through. I refreshed many times, and it still didn't load my ytube video....

I can't see many of the members avatars at the moment either. I know that giffs slow down the computer, but this has been exceptionally slow......

God bless curls.
  • Yep curls, I am having issues as well. I just created a thread that double posted AND the forum
    is crawling today! Very slow.....Hmmm.
    Thought it was my laptop being slow but I guess not! <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    It was slow for me also using Safari. But if changed to Firefox is back to normal.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thanks guys, glad it's not just me!
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Slow for me too, using Firefox. But then I am shattered today so it kind of matches my thinking speed right now! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Yep me too, I made a thread last night about a story I came across about Beyonce getting slack about painting her face black for a cover of a magizine coming out next month and it some how posted the story paragraphs all out of wack <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> So I am having a prob too.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If for me too, but this morning (it is now 8:45 pm) very slow and double publication