MJ Music Video Chicks -- Pretty Young Things!

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited January 1970 in News
MJ Music Video Chicks -- Pretty Young Things!
2/24/2011 12:35 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Even from the grave, Michael Jackson can still pull a crowd of hot chicks -- like the ones who squeezed into some very short skirts for an MJ music video shoot in Hollywood this week.

0223-pyts-launch-ex-credit.jpg

TMZ obtained some photos from the set of the "Hollywood Tonight" video shot inside Colony nightclub.

As we previously reported, the ladies joined up with a bunch of other dancers to perform a routine on Hollywood Blvd. a few nights ago ... if you haven't checked it out by now, click here

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    If Michael can't do it - who can?
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    MJ can pull all the chicks <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That's just how smooth he is <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Beautiful in everyway.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Michael Jackson can still pull a crowd of hot chicks

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Glad to see some diversity in there as well...aka tattooed lady.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Michael Jackson can still pull a crowd of hot chicks

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • You would think they wouldv'e gotten some better quality pictures since they can get all these pictures and videos of Murray and everyone else. Slightly suspect if you ask me.
  • National Photo Group photographers were busy that day. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

LOL- that this made an article. But yeah- who else can pull the cuties in if not the MAN!
    I read a TMZ comment saying that those girls are boys <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Some people think that is weird that MJ can get PYT "chicks", but, that´s how it is <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I actually have Pretty Young Thing tattooed across the back of my neck
    Why did TMZ decided posting this article? just for the gossip?
    They don´t even mention the names of the girls at least to promote them or make them famous.
    Because they had an excuse to print the words 'Michael Jackson' somewhere within the article and that was reason enough and all they need to get hits to the site=$$$$$.
  • Because they had an excuse to print the words 'Michael Jackson' somewhere within the article and that was reason enough and all they need to get hits to the site=$$$$$.

This is more true than most ppl on here would want to admit. I just hope TMZ sold itself to Michael and not to the devil - second name of which is greed...
    Because they had an excuse to print the words 'Michael Jackson' somewhere within the article and that was reason enough and all they need to get hits to the site=$$$$$.

This is more true than most ppl on here would want to admit. I just hope TMZ sold itself to Michael and not to the devil - second name of which is greed...

Same here.
  • Even from the grave, Michael Jackson can still pull a crowd of hot chicks
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Even NOT from the grave... MJ pulls crowds of hot chicks <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I read a TMZ comment saying that those girls are boys <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Some people think that is weird that MJ can get PYT "chicks", but, that´s how it is <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Hello Gema!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes that's the way it is,Mj is a macho man and he can get any woman he want.He can be with anyone at ,yes man and I believed when Teddy Rilley ,Aron Carter and Nick Carter said he really loves women!!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Here we find out how Teddy Riley said Michael was in a studio recorder with FINE ASS women <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> .So Michael was selling us the inoccent tipe of man all this time????????? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

MJ's STUDIO women
    [youtube:2jxq4ier]

LOVE
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thanks hun!