Prince, Paris, Blanket on Good Morning America

ignisaeternusignisaeternus Posts: 553
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
GMA just announced they will have an interview with Katerine and the children this morning - 2/24/11 (they said 2 nd hour- so after a 8 am Eastern Time). Prince is said to speak out about continuing his father's legacy. He was shown to say something like he would continue what his father started. I'm sure the summary will be on abc.com later, and I'd be surprised if TMZ doesn't pick up.

Comments

• Ok, today is just a "preview"- tomorrow, full interview (on 2-25). It just showed Prince saying he will continue to do what his Dad did and Paris saying she was auditioning for a play tomorrow.
    I guess we will see more tomorrow (20 months after 6-25-09).
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    thanks to publish, to be alert
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This is in fact the only aspect that is disturbing me: that the kids are not left out.
    I would only think it's correct if it were good for their safety to be in the public eye.
    Just my very personal opinion however.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I don't know what to make of it when Prince says he will continue his father's legacy.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I don't know what to make of it when Prince says he will continue his father's legacy.
    Prob means aboutall the charities and helping children.....Im just guessing <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Prob means aboutall the charities and helping children.....Im just guessing <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I hope so Becca. It just makes me think that Michael is not coming back again. I hope it just means they will keep on doing it together. Father and the kids after MJ BAMS.
  • What time does it start L.A time?
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    This is in fact the only aspect that is disturbing me: that the kids are not left out.
    I would only think it's correct if it were good for their safety to be in the public eye.
    I get were you are coming from, but I also just had a thought...remeber when Randy Philips said that Mike said that he was doing this for his kids cause he's young enought still to do it (or something along those lines) maybe he feels that now his kids (Prince and Paris) are at a age to explore the business not like him being shoved into it .....hints to why those 2 do most of the talking. Blanket is still young but I think he is shy so Mikes no pushing him. They look very healthy also (like their father still makes sure they are eating well <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) Just some thoughts on what you said.
  • karen924karen924 Posts: 234

I feel the same way Grace.

Here in the East, GMA starts at 7 am- not sure what time you guys see it in the West. Check ABC listing.

I am not sure, Prince used the work "legacy" btw- I was just paraphrasing. It was before my first cup of coffee, too. And I was right- there was indeed a TMZ article all ready to accompany the impending interview. Lots of advertisement for a "little" interview....

Hm....

Also,- they kids are wearing "Heal the World" shirts- ahhhh....I thought they were no longer affiliated with Michael after the last legal fallout?

Here in the East, GMA starts at 7 am- not sure what time you guys see it in the West. Check ABC listing.

I am not sure, Prince used the work "legacy" btw- I was just paraphrasing. It was before my first cup of coffee, too. And I was right- there was indeed a TMZ article all ready to accompany the impending interview. Lots of advertisement for a "little" interview....

Hm....

Also,- they kids are wearing "Heal the World" shirts- ahhhh....I thought they were no longer affiliated with Michael after the last legal fallout?

Thanks.
    That's what I also thought...but I think that maybe those tshirts were a symbol to say the work that they are continuing the charity work...or maybe now MJ has cleaned up the foundation so to speak.
  • I don't know what to make of it when Prince says he will continue his father's legacy.

I hope so Becca. It just makes me think that Michael is not coming back again. I hope it just means they will keep on doing it together. Father and the kids after MJ BAMS.

Purelove, don't think that. Of course Prince will say that he will continue the father's legacy, they have to play the part of the hoax. He cannot say hello everyone, my father is fine and he is hidding somewhere.. and I will continue what he started. Don't worry he will come back. He will come back on his own time. Whenever he is ready. Blessings.

Hm....

Thank you for bringing this up. Interesting t-shirts they wear, to say the least. They could have worn a t-shirt with their dad on the front or the J5 or just about anything but Heal the World? The theme keeps showing up...

Blessings
  • Watching it now:

Interesting factoid: Katherine wears red (which is a more aggressive color than the blue she normally sports)- and she wears a butterfly on her blazer.

The kids look great- Blanket quiet as always.

Prince: I'm looking for a couple of oportunities in show business
    Robin: What?
    Prince: Movies

Then they talk how Michael and the kids learned about movie making and made movies together. It is also emphasized how Michael was interested in movie making. Katherine prods the Children to tell Robin what they have been doing movie wise with their father. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

The report addresses the Heal the World Foundation and Estate conflicts. Howard Mann is shown.

As a social worker, it was so sweet how the kids just naturally mingled with the people at the transition shelter. I know there were cameras, but they kids looked really happy to be there.

This was really interesting to me for several reasons:
    1- Today is the anniversary of 6-25
    2- Katherine's outfit
    3- The emphasis on movie making
    4- And- I still am trying to figure out how Mann figures into all of this.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    GREAT!!! I thought it was the second hour on GMA and I missed it!!! Hopefully you tube will have it soon...
  • That was a nice interview...Blanket was so cute...it was good to see him have a laugh with Prince...I wonder what Prince was listening to on his Ipod...maybe some Mike Jack? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    What a shame!I've missed it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Here it is
    [youtube:1s7trso9]
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    @MJhasSpoken thank u very much <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Imo, this is just horrible <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> I still really don't understand the actions of the family and I've questioned it before. What's the point of this interview really? To promote a foundation that's not even affiliated with Michael anymore (someone using Michael's name for their own profit - wow that's new <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ) and also "discreetly" promoting Katherine's book... That's how I interpret it and it makes me feel so sad. Somethings will never cease to amaze me...

I'm praying for those kids, I hope their father's values will always stay with them. God bless them for wanting to do good.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thanks for the video.

Michael´s kids are happy and this is very important.

Michael did a very good job with the kids.

I am wondering about Grace R. She raise those kids as well. Where is she?
    Here it is
    [youtube:2kpynai5]
  • Prince's voice is changing into a man's voice. They look very happy. I see it in their eyes, that the father is alive, and they know it. Look how their eyes shine. Blanket is so cute, does he ever look like Michael. In a way it is great to have interview with the children at least we know more about Michael. These kids are too happy for Michael being dead. IMO/
  • I think Michael has gone.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Why did Mrs. Jackson decide to make that book about Michael if Michael is indeed alive? If she wanted to make a book about Michael she could have given it another direction, whereas now even the title refers to Michael being gone. Why even make a book to profit from? And why, oh why, is Howard Mann her business partner?! And why is she ignoring the estate that actuallu seem to have some good ideas about the kids and how not to exploit them? So many questions...

Again the family is making me very confused.
  • I think Michael has gone.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

That really does make sense doesn't it? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I know he probably is but it will take a very very long time before I can accept, or if I ever will... It just still hurts <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . Yes, these kids are doing well but they would do even better if they had their dad *feelings of despair*.

I was actually just about to PM you Dancing...