Austin Brown - @RealAustinBrown

voiceforthesilentvoiceforthesilent Posts: 5,485
edited February 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/RealAustinBrown<!-- m -->

I have been following Austin Brown on Twitter. He is an interesting guy. Anyway, his last two comments are interesting. Can anyone explain why the Charlie Chaplin looking clock is in both totally different scenes? Hmmm....

RealAustinBrown Austin Brown
My world everyday <!-- m -->http://instagr.am/p/B0uxE/<!-- m -->
50 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Comments

• second comment...

»
    Austin Brown
    RealAustinBrown Austin Brown
    Austin playing his guitar...<!-- m -->http://youtu.be/watch?v=CXBIdwrOVVQ<!-- m --> - Austin's Team
    2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • Interesting how Charlie Chaplin follows him around...

SMILE? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    He follows me, I could send him a pm about it? Maybe MJ got it for him when he was little and he keeps it near him for inspiration when it comes to his music ect <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • He follows me, I could send him a pm about it? Maybe MJ got it for him when he was little and he keeps it near him for inspiration when it comes to his music ect <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Thank you, Becca - yes, please ask him if there is a special meaning to the clock. But please, not that you wouldn't, but please be respectful. Blessings to you.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Is it on 12 oclock in the last picture?
    I just sent him the pm, now waiting to hear back. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

RealAustinBrown Hi love, just had a question about the picture you posted with you playing guitar, there was a Charlie Chaplin clock was that from MJ? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    less than 5 seconds ago
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I really like Austin he seem like a sweetheart and he remind me a lot of his uncle.
    He wrote me back!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

RealAustinBrown Yeah my most favorite gift he ever gave me.
    10:28 PM Mar 1st
    I didn't want to come across noesy, Im happy he messaged me back. So I was right it was from MJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I didn't want to come across noesy, Im happy he messaged me back. So I was right it was from MJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

awww what a cute gift that is. I LOVE Chaplin. And congrats for getting a message from Austin. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • He wrote me back!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

RealAustinBrown Yeah my most favorite gift he ever gave me.
    10:28 PM Mar 1st

Thank you for sharing your message with us!!! So, there has to be a reason why he made sure to put it in two of his pictures - two totally different locations. To me, either he is giving a message to MJ that he's thinking of him or he's putting out there for fans to be reminded of MJ. Either way, it's quite endearing that he is sentimental towards the Chaplin clock.

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thank you and your welcome, if you need anything else as far as questions(that won't upset him let me know. Hugs and L.O.V.E. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->