TIAI February 26

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I see a word where the leaf pattern is on Ambulance2. I don't want to say which word so as not to influence what word you see. I took a screenshot but I'm unable to upload it due to some issues of quota. Oh, hi everyone, nice to meet you, glad to be here. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Chappie came with the same, but we both couldn't make anything off of it...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    michael-jackson-photo-0907-01.jpg

I believe these pictures were a subliminal clue. These pictures were shown during Ben's interview. These show that Ben and Michael were/are friends, they show Michael behind a car/truck/van door (why?) they show how the picture can be done at an angle to show the reflection or not.

Maybe you are right. See Michael in these pictures, his eyes look like he's laughing inside, or is it my impression, in fact it's not laughing but something else that I can't define...... who would expect Michael to be friend with a representative of the profession he never liked - paparazzi <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I see a word where the leaf pattern is on Ambulance2. I don't want to say which word so as not to influence what word you see. I took a screenshot but I'm unable to upload it due to some issues of quota. Oh, hi everyone, nice to meet you, glad to be here. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Could it be saying, "SOULE" ? As in the Shaun Soule alias name for MJ at the hospital.
  • TS_commentsTS_comments Posts: 239
    So while you're at it Mr. D. Advocate, could you please provide me with an explanation for this? ;)
    <br /><br />Okay, Souza, I will give it my best shot.  ;)  <br /><br />I will be responding to things in both of your two comments here: {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18053&start=375#p309940; and http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18053&p=309083&#p309083}.<br /><br />First, the red shirt pap has the still camera, not the yellow shirt.  There are several ways to document this; probably the easiest is at 0:18 in this clip, you see the red shirt guy reflected—but he is not the one running the video camera, he is too far away and not pointing at the window.  {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o-yZt7yERk}<br /><br />Second, about the red shirt pap in this picture.<br /><br />4_proof_pic.jpg<br /><br />He is not actually straight behind the ambulance at that time; rather, he is closer to the camera (taking that picture), near the front of the red car (which you can barely see in that same still picture).  It’s true that you can’t see him clearly in the two videos of the ambulance backing out; but that is because both of those videos are blocked, by the ambulance, from seeing the red shirt guy (on the other side of the ambulance).  Actually, in the tour bus video, you can see the red shirt pap in the correct area for just a split second {see the picture below, with the added red arrow; and see this video, at 0:39; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx8KrGIQ5mg}.<br /><br />RedShirtPap.jpg<br /><br />Third, about the angle of the reflection and car and wall, etc.  <br /><br />amb02.png<br /><br />You said “Right angle, clear shot but car can't be in the reflection”; but why not?  Can you document it somehow?  Keep in mind that the angle of reflection equals the angle of incidence {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflection_(physics)}; and as I mentioned before, the two angles could cancel each other, leaving the appearance that the red car was parallel with the ambulance when it was not really parallel.<br /><br />In that case, the top of the wall would go downward across the picture, as it goes farther away from the front of the red car.  Remember that the background image is mirrored.  If you were inside the ambulance looking out the window (with the ambulance angled the way it is in amb02.png, above), you would see the wall getting farther away to the left (in front of the red car); but if you mirror that same image, the wall would go lower and farther away to the right (and still in front of the red car).  This is exactly what we see in the ambulance photo.<br /><br />Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I made a mirrored still shot from the wall video.  You can see the curb is parallel with the bottom of the picture, just like the ambulance photo; and you can also see that the top of the wall goes downward (farther away) to the right of the picture, just like the ambulance photo.<br /><br />WallReflection.jpg<br /><br />Ambulance1.jpg<br /><br />That should be enough to keep you out of trouble for a day or two!  :lol:  :lol:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />smart_ass_webdesign.jpg<br /><br />Okay Mr. D. Advocate, but I'm in because I know I am right somewhere, even though you are VERY good at making me doubt but this is actually quite fun. I agree though that the guy is not behind the ambulance and I already edited my post on the flipped perspective <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <br /><br />To be continued...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Its herIts her Posts: 1,137

The top line appears to me to say: "a day off", which is kind of really dry humor--because of, what we call a day off from work here in the states, "a sick day" (uh, YEAH--in an AMBULANCE, I'd say so!) or "a snow day"(whether there is five feet of snow on the roads or not! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )---which is REALLY funny and MJ-esque, because "snow" also means to fool people, and he IS "snowing" the world with this hoax! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The next word looks like, "by" and I can't make anything out of the third word or intitials.

Perhaps MJ is writing a companion book The size of War And Peace ( <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ) to his movie, and one of the chapter titles is: "A Day Off" <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> [MJ, I REALLY like the overt, "Snow Day" better. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> JMHO]
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Report this postReply with quoteTIAI January 10
    SoldierofLOVE wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17015&start=250#p292114

Re: Official General Prelim Discussion thread
    by Serenitys_Dream » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:57 pm

If a real body was procured, in some way, then the paramedics are telling the truth about the events of that day therefore they would not be in on the hoax. It explains why they would not have recognized Michael (because it wasn't him) and why it would seem that he had been "down" for a lengthy amount of time (because the body would be from a previously deceased person).

If a real body was procured, then an autopsy on this body would be contradictory to Michael's physical condition such as the lung ailments reported in the Autopsy report. These lung disorders would have made it impossible for Michael to sing/dance. But we see that he was singing and dancing in the movie "This Is It". At least two of the lung disorders, reported in the autopsy report, are related to smoking. One of them is usually only attributed to a smoker, I do not believe Michael was a smoker most singers and/or dancers do not smoke and Michael was not shown smoking in the many pictures taken of him. This therefore could mean that a single individual, a couple of people or no one at all from the coroner's office is directly involved in the hoax.

If a real body was used, the reports by the other witnesses who were present in the house, may also be accurate from their point of view. Using a real body, would diminish the number of people involved in the hoax, the less people actually in on the hoax...the more successful it would be. Less people, means more control over how things unfold and less chances of someone revealing the hoax before intended.

Given these things, it is possible that the trial is not a fake in itself. It may be that this a real court proceeding in an effort to show how the courts can be manipulated, as part of an ARG scenario and/or a sort of "live action drama" being played out before the entire world. A Vendetta even. This also shows how the legal system can get it so wrong, how the media can report things without really investigating or asking pertinent questions. It could also be in an effort to try to open the general publics eyes to the all the inconstancies, get them asking questions and awaken even more people to the idea that Michael Jackson is actually alive.

How else would the hoax gain more attention, beyond the believers, who are already aware of it. It had to go "Global" as in the media reporting this hearing or nothing would progress further than it has, we would be at a standstill.

On another note, the admitting name supposedly used at UCLA was Shaun Soule. The reason given for this was to protect Michael's privacy and prevent a crush of people and media coming to UCLA. Well we know that didn't work, National Photo Group was at Michael's house so it was reported anyway. But if they used an alias when admitting Michael to the hospital, why did they use a completely different one on the blood samples obtained from the body?
    They autopsy report tells us that the vials of blood were labelled as "Gershwin" and this was the blood used for the reported testing in the autopsy report.

There would have been no reason to use two different aliases, one for the patient and one for the patient's blood samples. The using of the Shaun Soule alias did not even come out until weeks after June 25, 2009 so the use of a different alias on the blood samples wasn't required to protect Michael Jackson's privacy. These blood samples were taken prior to any death having been pronounced and when resuscitation efforts were still ongoing.I would think that it is procedure to label blood and other fluid samples with the same name that a patient is admitted under so that these samples can be matched up with the right patient when results are obtained.

So there must be another reason why two different names would have been used.

Gershwin
    George & Ira Gershwin - brothers, composer/pianist & lyricist." Porgy and Bess" is their most renowned Opera. There most popular song came from this Opera "It Ain't Necessarily So".
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porgy_and_Bess<!-- m -->

It Ain't Necessarily So - It's not as it at first seems, It's fake, It's not true...it's a hoax.

Liza May Minnelli is an American singer and actress. She is the daughter of singer and actress Judy Garland (Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz) and film director Vincente Minnelli.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liza_Minnelli<!-- m -->

Liza Minnelli's godfather is IRA GERSHWIN.
    <!-- m -->http://www.ibdb.com/person.php?id=68333<!-- m -->

Shaun - God's Gift
    <!-- m -->http://www.name-meanings.com/search.php<!-- m -->
    Anglicized form of SEÁN
    <!-- m -->http://www.behindthename.com/name/shaun<!-- m -->

SEÁN - God Is Gracious
    Irish form of JOHN
    <!-- m -->http://www.behindthename.com/name/sea10n<!-- m -->

JOHN - God Is Gracious, Merciful
    English form of Iohannes, the Latin form of the Greek name Ioannes, itself derived from the Hebrew name Yochanan meaning "YAHWEH is gracious". This name owes its popularity to two New Testament characters, both highly revered saints. The first was John the Baptist, a Jewish ascetic who was considered the forerunner of Jesus Christ. The second was the apostle John, who was also traditionally regarded as the author of the fourth Gospel and Revelation
    <!-- m -->http://www.behindthename.com/name/john<!-- m -->

I remember this redirections about the bodies, the paramedicos said it was not recognized Michael, who thought in an old man, this is another proof of the falsehood of the photo of the ambulance, in that picture is not has an old man

Just guessing, but the two aliases, one for admittance to hospital and one on the bloodwork, is, IMO, just another doubles/twins reference; more likely referring to a double having to sub for the real MJ---ALTHOUGH...if this hoax has any more parallels to Elvis we will all have to scream...reminder, Elvis was a twin(, too).

I totally beLIEve the explanation for the "Gershwin" name, because, "it AIN'T necessarily so"....none of it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But the "Shaun Soule" alias, I think is simpler.

Rather than use something as common as "John Smith" or "John Doe", making the statement that the guy could be ANYbody, MJ always has to puzzle it up. "Shaun/John", yeah, but, instead of even saying "John Human" (too obvious; no one would be named that; it screams: "FAKER"), he chose, "Soule" (or Soul), a term higher than simply a human "being"...

A term the Bible uses to impart pricelessness and deep value to each human. This, we know to be a strong sentiment demonstrated by certain MJ actions and lyrics. It is part of him, his core beliefs, and I don't think it was meant to be funny; it is one of the more sober statements of Truth in this Hoax Message, I believe, with all my heart. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    The guy in the yellow shirt took a few photos, but maybe he caught only reflections from the outside - the red car, the wall etc.
    But they had to sell a 1 million $ photo so ......they edited the original photos, adding the scene with MJ and paramedics over the original one.
    Of course this scenario can be only the result of my imagination <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .

Yet, I think it is a fact that he took a few photos, like we see in the video - so they had a set of original photos. That's why we see the red car and the wall and other parts of the outside in the "final products" - I mean the photos that are keeping us busy for a week now.
  • This is the screenshot I was talking about. It's for Ambulance2. What do you see? A word? An anagram? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

I don´t see a whole word, just a single letter.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This is the screenshot I was talking about. It's for Ambulance2. What do you see? A word? An anagram? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    When I squint I see from left to right MJ faces, dance silouettes of MJ, then a rabbit face in the center then as it gets darker at the end there are what appears to me to be initials TS.
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    amb1.jpg

I still see...a face! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Did you invert?

Yeah....... you can SEE [ahhh typos!] a lot of potential weird and scary stuff from that.
    Actually it looks rather Salvador Dali'ish. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    paulnotpeter
    I don't want to say which word so as not to influence what word you see.
    I give up. What do you think it's saying?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yambo, now it looks like one of these:
    theatermasks.jpg

Theater masks...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    More specifically, the comedy mask, Thalia.
    The twin genres represented by the masks are both intended to serve as a form of catharsis. Comedy acts to deflate our preconceived notions and remind us how foolish we truly are, while tragedy permits us to grapple with dark realities such as death and failure in a safe context. Though tragedy is today considered the more "artistic" genre, the Greeks actually revered comedy more highly. The symbolic linking of the two with the masks emphasizes both their common roots as drama and the complex depth of human experience.
    <!-- m -->http://www.ehow.com/about_5033201_meani ... z1FZXUvhCV<!-- m -->
    "Comedy Tragedy" masks are used now as a universal symbol for drama
    <!-- m -->http://www.carnaval.com/mask/birthofmasks.htm<!-- m -->
  • I know I now see and profile of a face kissing Michael...which used to be a medics hand...lol
    among a lot of other "things".
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Yambo, now it looks like one of these:
    theatermasks.jpg

Theater masks...

i know right! It's an enigma. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

theater-mask-vector.jpg
  • Hey! We should invert that one that supposedly shows Michael getting out of the ambulance at Carolwood ....that might be entertaining errrr.... interesting <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Sorry but as hard as I try I don't see a word or letters there....maybe a T, but I'm not sure either....
  • Yeah Gina...I'm not EVEN going there....it looks like a blurred out piece of parchment paper to me with some blurry magic marker scribs.
    TS, you seem to be trying to convince us that everything's real, angles possible and matching that day, playing DA, but are we still supposed to find some detail proving it's still fake? I don't think that red shirt photographer's face looks anything like Ben. And how did no one else hanging around not get caught in the reflection? Awfully lucky shot.

Also wondering if the leaves are coming from a secondary reflection from the front clear window onto a glass door cover inside the ambulance (perhaps a glass/plastic cover opposite side to the one shown in the pic top left corner. These would be leaves coming from the other side of the vehicle.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Don't torture your eyes more than necessary.
    Not all pictures were so messed up.
    We got indeed used to some blurry foggy somethingie pictures in the course of time, and each time this was meant for hiding, however, blurry foggy somethingie pictures are giving not half of the truth.

The original ET online exclusive HD picture is TS_comment's picture #4, just slightly clearer.

Ambulance1.jpg

A long shot:
    Like when we see faces in the clouds, that leaf-pattern could look like the face of a man who is asleep, reminding me of Morpheus, the god of dreams in greek mythology.

Just as a coincidence, His legacy is Morphine, named after him and found in most medical works.

Son of HYPNOS and PASITHEA, MORPHEUS is also the nephew of THANATOS, the God of Death.
    probably means nothing, but I thought it was interesting
  • this photo is not part of any evidence in the trial is it?