Charlie Chaplin-Dion To Perform Smile At Oscars For Jackson

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hello!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Charlie Chaplin – Dion To Perform Smile At Oscars For Jackson

The CHARLIE CHAPLIN tune CELINE DION will perform at the Oscars on Sunday (27Feb11) will also feature in her new show in Las Vegas – as part of a tribute to MICHAEL JACKSON.

Dion will perform Smile as images of the celebrities and film technicians who have passed away in the last 12 months are flashed onto a screen behind her at the Academy Awards.

But it won’t be a one-off performance – Dion, who was part of a tribute to the King of Pop at the 2010 Grammy Awards, will salute the late star during her new Sin City show with the song, a favourite of Jackson’s.

She explains, “He changed my life. I saw him on TV and I wanted to sing in English because he was, so and I went to learn English and met with him and I (sang) with him and he came to see the show and he had a big impact on my life.”

Jackson’s brother Jermaine sang the Chaplin song at the King of Pop’s memorial concert in 2009.

I hope I will be able to see Celine Dion performance,because I know I much Celine Dion loves Michael <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->.By the way I wish to congratulate Celine for her beautiful twins <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> babies .

L.O.V.E.

Comments

• can't wait to watch it. it's been 2 h oscar is going, she has not sung yet.
  • For those of us that can't see the show please be sure to keep us updated. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • here you go, she is singing. In memoram: Tony Curtis, Edward, Tom Mank, Gloeia Stewart, Joseph, Lionel, Sally, Ronni, Leslie, Robert, Claude, Pete P, Bill, Pierre G, Patricia, George, Irving, Robert, Bob b, Mario, Lynn R, Elliott, Dede, Peter, Anne F, Arthur, Theoni, Susanna, Ronald N, David W, Jill C, Alan, Irvin K, Dennis, H, Dino, Blake E, Kevin. NO MICHAEL. These are people who died in 2010. RIP.
    Last year Oscar memoram showed large Michael's picture & audience stood up and applaused.
  • here you go, she is singing. In memoram: Tony Curtis, Edward, Tom Mank, Gloeia Stewart, Joseph, Lionel, Sally, Ronni, Leslie, Robert, Claude, Pete P, Bill, Pierre G, Patricia, George, Irving, Robert, Bob b, Mario, Lynn R, Elliott, Dede, Peter, Anne F, Arthur, Theoni, Susanna, Ronald N, David W, Jill C, Alan, Irvin K, Dennis, H, Dino, Blake E, Kevin. NO MICHAEL. These are people who died in 2010. RIP.
    Last year Oscar memoram showed large Michael's picture & audience stood up and applaused.

Thank you! At least we know that Michael didn't die in 2010...just like he didn't die in 2009 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I wonder if the song "Smile" was Sony's idea or Celine's? It seems like Sony would have had a song already picked out for this part of the show unless they deliberately wanted something to represent Michael.
  • carapcarap Posts: 89
    [youtube:1pyvplye]

Celine smile <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • [youtube:18kyd5az]

Celine smile <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hello carap and welcome in our familly !!!!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thank you for the video,I just wanted to post,but you did it first, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .Celine was fantastic,she has a beautiful voice .
    Idont know who choose this song but ,talking about Michael again I rememberd about Corey Haim :? .Wasn't he an actor????? Why he was not on memory list??????? Strange because if I remember correct Michael was on the list last year but he was not an actor,I mean he was/is a very, very good actor but people know him as an musician <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> . <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

LOVE YOU
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Thank you for the video,I just wanted to post,but you did it first, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .Celine was fantastic,she has a beautiful voice .
    Idont know who choose this song but ,talking about Michael again I rememberd about Corey Haim :? .Wasn't he an actor????? Why he was not on memory list??????? Strange because if I remember correct Michael was on the list last year but he was not an actor,I mean he was/is a very, very good actor but people know him as an musician <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> . <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yeah I didn't understand why there was no Corey Haim on the memoriam. Michael was not also on the Grammy's memoriam but he was on the Academy Awards'. But that was weird for the Academy to forget Corey. Such a shame.
  • Love Celine Dion, Proud she is a Montrealer.