Michael seen in Frbruary 2011???

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Found this video <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Is it real?
[youtube:26rnuecr]

Comments

• is it likely they would have a sign there that say's Goodie's in english?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    No, wrong jaw line. Not him by far.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Nope, that is not Michael..
  • Hmmm...interesting. Wonder who found these pictures? I think it's a woman but that's just my opinion. Thanks for sharing this with us <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Blessings.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Michael is an emo woman with 7$ sunglasses!
  • This is a woman I think for sure...
    The forehead is too short and the jawline is all wrong. Too bad though.... wish it were true!
  • I really, seriously doubt that Michael is still wearing wigs...
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Moreover, Dodo is in Gary right now, the man can't be in two places at the same time. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Just kidding. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • No it´s definitely not Michael, it looks more like a woman to me. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    This looks like Yoko Ono lol
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393

You know what <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It really does <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    I really, seriously doubt that Michael is still wearing wigs...
    So do I. I would think that for the time being he has a complete new look so most people wont think or look twice if they run in to him. I am sure some would recognize him perhaps but if you are not expecting to run in to Michael and he has a completely different look he will manage to somewhat blend.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->