Hollywood Tonight Single Cover - Symbolism?

rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
I see a pyramid on the cover for Hollywood Tonight........in fact I see several.

hollywoodtonight.jpg

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I see a city (Las Vegas/LA?) in the water, reminds me of Atlantis and the yellow brick road illuminated leading to a desert island/Hollywood/Vegas?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I see Michael interrupting the pyramid, with the spotlights on him. I didn't even think of a yellow-brick road until you mentioned it Souza but it's quite obvious actually.
    P.s. It's for Hollywood Tonight, so big chance the city in the water is LA and the background the Hollywood Hills.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    P.s. It's for Hollywood Tonight, so big chance the city in the water is LA and the background the Hollywood Hills.

oh yeah! i see that ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Cool!
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    I see a pyramid on the cover for Hollywood Tonight........in fact I see several.
    Yes, but it also reminds me of a part of a pentagramm, which is traditionally a symbol for protection.
  • Hmmmm... those trees...
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Just a few comparisons.
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    listen this...
    [youtube:s6v0stig]
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    listen this...
    [youtube:14oshc1m]

I hear "Illuminatis".
    listen this...
    [youtube:3o4jarpz]

I prefer the original... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm not really into all those reversed stuff. I think you can make anything out of it. When I would reverse a conversation between me and one of my friends about shoes and clothes, I am sure you would hear some weird stuff too.

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    there is no water. It is a Hollywod in the night, with city's lights on, and 2 large spotlights on MJ's silhoutte.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    the two spotlights kind of make an upside-down V. ('V for Vendetta')
  • listen this...
    [youtube:21g02bu1]

I'm not really into all those reversed stuff. I think you can make anything out of it. When I would reverse a conversation between me and one of my friends about shoes and clothes, I am sure you would hear some weird stuff too.

i have never been able to figure out how these things can supposedly say stuff backwards and not be googley goop forwards <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • listen this...
    [youtube:3mu1qfpe]

i have never been able to figure out how these things can supposedly say stuff backwards and not be googley goop forwards <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->