The Trial- The Key to the Hoax

AllInGoodTimeAllInGoodTime Posts: 58
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
As I stated in the TIAI post, I am moving this discussion here as to not interfere with the purpose of the TS posts. I believe the trial is the key to the hoax. Does it happen, or not? Is it real or not? Could it be bought? Implications and theroies pertaining to it. Let's have a fun spirited debate all things "TRIAL".

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I agree with you that the trial will be the biggest clue. I think that Michael's other trials had such an impact upon his life that he is showing the world how the media crucifies people even before trials.
    I have no clue as to the outcome, and perhaps that's better than having ideas and waiting for them and then they don't happen. I will watch the show and learn.
  • This is where this topic started, I am copying it here to give it"s beginning point.

Report this postReply with quoteRe: TIAI March 9
    by AllInGoodTime » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:49 am

The only issue I have ever questioned about the hoax is not videos, pics, staging or buyouts but the ACTUAL Trial. Most of the "staging" could have been "bought" but the trial of Murray I have always felt to be out of MJ's control. The trial is the ONLY thing that has ever made think MJ may actually be dead. I do not feel he could "buy" the judicial system. So "if" MJ is not alive the trial goes. And because he IS alive, in my opinion he would have to BAM before it actually starts? I am only a nurse and not a lawyer but I would think there is some kind of "criminal" issue will a false trial? Just a thought. Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...
    Captain Hook: He's back!AllInGoodTime

Private messageTop

by Gema » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:53 am

The trial can be real or can be a movie-documentary.
    TMZ is not having much news lately so I feel a bit clueless about the upcoming trial.Minkin güerveeeee
    Gema
    Soldier

Private messageTop

by ignisaeternus » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:53 am

AllInGoodTime wrote:
    The only issue I have ever questioned about the hoax is not videos, pics, staging or buyouts but the ACTUAL Trial. Most of the "staging" could have been "bought" but the trial of Murray I have always felt to be out of MJ's control. The trial is the ONLY thing that has ever made think MJ may actually be dead. I do not feel he could "buy" the judicial system. So "if" MJ is not alive the trial goes. And because he IS alive, in my opinion he would have to BAM before it actually starts? I am only a nurse and not a lawyer but I would think there is some kind of "criminal" issue will a false trial? Just a thought.
    Correct: he could NOT buy the justice system. But, if it's a sting operation as some of us discussed above, it again makes sense."Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
    Erik H. Eriksonignisaeternus
    Soldier

Private messageTop

by AllInGoodTime » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Also maybe witness protection , etc, etc are only other reasons/way I see a "real" trial happening. MJ could have paid Murray to take the "fall". Thus, extending the "time" til BAM. I take a few million to sit in jail! LOL Also, Murray could use "plausible deniablity" as his excuse to clear himself. A "movie" trial seems like a stretch to me. dunno?Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...

Private messageTop

by AllInGoodTime » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:06 pm

Thought-(again)lol
    MJ comes back
    Murray says " I didnt know about hoax"
    MJ states "life was in danger, had to do hoax"
    Law enforcement confirms it participated
    All "charges" dropped
    We try to "save the planet"

Ain't detective work fun? lolSmee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...

Private messageTop

by Gema » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:10 pm

AllInGoodTime wrote:
    Thought-(again)lol
    MJ comes back
    Murray says " I didnt know about hoax"
    MJ states "life was in danger, had to do hoax"
    All "charges" dropped
    We try to "save the planet"

Ain't detective work fun? lol
    My view on this:

MJ comes back
    Murray says -" I knew who wanted to harm Michael and adviced him and help him to "die""
    MJ states "life was in danger, had to do hoax helped by Murray and other professionals"
    All "charges" dropped and all the bad guys and conspirators end up behind barsMinkin güerveeeee
    Gema
    Soldier

Private messageTop

by AllInGoodTime » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:12 pm

haha sorry for spamming but something else sticks out in my mind.

TS started this little investigationg with "As we near the end: let’s go back to the beginning"

Makes me think that trial/conviction of Murray doesn't happen because if Murray does do jail time(paid or not) the "end" really isn't near.

and I'm done now, sorry again.Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...

Private messageTop

by AllInGoodTime » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:12 pm

I like that to Gema!Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...

Private messageTop

by Gema » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:16 pm

To me, Murray going to jail would mean no MJ come back.Minkin güerveeeee
    Gema
    Soldier

Private message
    by AllInGoodTime » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Gema wrote:
    To me, Murray going to jail would mean no MJ come back.

BUT>>>it does tie into him"helping" if more "time" is needed. Not like he would go to a max facility. But "if" we "only have 4 more years", the clock is running out. So no jail time/trial is our best hope of a BAM. I would lose hope if he does do time. To me it makes no sense. I do see trial "starting" to bring MJ back into the public eye, thus attention to him becomes a "topic" and more interest in all the "happenings" of that day are revisted. MJ becomes more of a "news worthy" issue and pulic interest is sparked. And BAM! haha I have also always thought that he would BAM on a big scale. Believing it would/will be in the summertime, there were only a few venues I could see him doing it with a large "TV" audience. Previously I thought of the summer music awards show, being those are the only "live" venues. But his "trial" is about the biggest "live" audience he could get/want. And the world will be watching.

I feel like an Almond JoyMounds candy bar---"sometimes you feel like nut, sometimes you don't"!!!Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...

Private messageTop

by Grace » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:13 pm

ignisaeternus wrote:
    AllInGoodTime wrote:
    The only issue I have ever questioned about the hoax is not videos, pics, staging or buyouts but the ACTUAL Trial. Most of the "staging" could have been "bought" but the trial of Murray I have always felt to be out of MJ's control. The trial is the ONLY thing that has ever made think MJ may actually be dead. I do not feel he could "buy" the judicial system. So "if" MJ is not alive the trial goes. And because he IS alive, in my opinion he would have to BAM before it actually starts? I am only a nurse and not a lawyer but I would think there is some kind of "criminal" issue will a false trial? Just a thought.
    Correct: he could NOT buy the justice system. But, if it's a sting operation as some of us discussed above, it again makes sense.

I wonder what makes you think one could not buy the judicial system.
    Whenever I follow a trial in the U.S., I am astounded how much bazaar one can witness.
    And this is certainly not limited to the U.S.
    The saying "in court and on the high seas one's life is in God's hand" has some meaning.
    And some are getting their heads out of water."YOU are great. YOU are amazing.
    There's no need to be afraid of anything.
    Don't wait your life away, GO and live YOUR dream."
    ******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to DO.
    Grace
    Soldier

Private messageTop

by AllInGoodTime » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Grace wrote:
    ignisaeternus wrote:
    AllInGoodTime wrote:
    Correct: he could NOT buy the justice system. But, if it's a sting operation as some of us discussed above, it again makes sense.

I wonder what makes you think one could not buy the judicial system.
    Whenever I follow a trial in the U.S., I am astounded how much bazaar one can witness.
    And this is certainly not limited to the U.S.
    The saying "in court and on the high seas one's life is in God's hand" has some meaning.
    And some are getting their heads out of water.

Please take no offense, in the spirt of a fun debate- Besides the OJ Simpson trial, what trials have you seen be bought? And OJ only bought the best lawyers. So in theory one must "buy" a judge, jury, defense, prosecution, all of the D and P staff, Police, fire, medical, witnesses, coroner and their office, ucla staff, helicopter pilot and crew and a german news crew. I'm missing a few for sure. Point being no matter how much money you got you couldnt pay them all and in no way keep them all quiet. And that would rule out witness protection theory because this most likely would never go to trial. A technicality would of been found and case thrown out. imoSmee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...

Private messageTop

by AllInGoodTime » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:36 pm

and as TS said, I am only in a way point and counter pointing a Non-believers main argument. The trial. To them Trial=Dead. I hear it everyday. Trust me, I have shown pics, vids, slips to many a person...but I remain the "crazy" one.Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...

Private messageTop

by MJonmind » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 pm

I honestly think MJ has some trick up his sleeve, a trump card, a wild card giving him sweeping rights/abilities/immunity, that no one has knowledge of. You know how a good movie you think the main star is sure to meet their doom and out of nowhere comes this solution/savior/twist that changes everything.

Its Her
    Oh, Gina, MAGIC dust, of course.

MJ stopped the world June 25 2009. Certainly, playing Pied Piper, gathering players for his Hoax would be a piece of cake. He got the bait.

I don't think he can be in the witness protection because whoever wants to get at him, would go after his most precious thing--his children, but they have been open to the public and visible, not seeming to be afraid at all.

I think we should not even be wondering about when BAM will take place, and I think we should focus on what MJ puts out for us, and leave BAM for a whenever surprise. Not try to figure it out period.JMO
    "The child remained in a state of grace, He wasn’t confined in time or place
    In Technicolor dreams, he frolicked and played, While acting his part, in Eternity he stayed" MJ
    MJonmind
    Soldier

Private messageTop

Edit postReport this postReply with quoteRe: TIAI March 9
    by AllInGoodTime » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Ok, I apologize for getting away from the main purpose of this thread. It is interesting to see and find the things we missed as to either strengthen or weaken our beliefs. So I have started a thread pertaining to theroies and thoughts about the trial and what it means. For me it is the key. The new things we find are fun and make you consider the complexity of the hoax. But, it is also "old news" to me. I am not trying to perdict BAMsday, only implying how the trial may actually influence when or if it ever happens. This is the link viewtopic.php?f=73&t=18211 . Again, I apologize for veering off-topic.Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...

Private message
  • yes, MJ's "other" trials had to have some impact on how he feels about out our counrtry's system. No doubt he would be "bitter" but does revenge play a part? My gut says no as I believe he has more meaningful message than how messed up the courts are. I have always thought one "message" was to show us "not to believe everything that comes through the box in our living rooms". It's not always true, but we americans take it as the absolute truth, because it's on TV.
  • LOL seems noone is interested in this topic. Maybe it's for my own sanity. I guess I wil explain why I believe in it's importance. Then I will go away.

I have and will continue to enjoy the recent TS activities. It was neat to find more thing wrong with ambo pics, tho I thought they were fake before that. It will be neat to find out/if ambo crew was in on it. It will be neat as well with UCLA, coroner,copter and other countless roles in this hoax and there place within it. Tho for me, now, its all irelevant to my belief. Just icing on the cake. The Trial-it's timing, it's meaning and it's outcome are what brings this all together.

I will first state through Blind Faith, I believe TS and what he has done and shown us the last 2 years is real. I think he knows all, and his job is/was to do what he has been doing which in turn give/gave us hope. That being said and recent activities he has put us on, a HUGE clue he gave us. "As we near the end: let’s go back to the beginning". End..hmmmm

End of what? Why does it end? huh?

Possible endings-
    hoax
    album
    movie
    interview
    of the world

no to 3 out of 5. Which leaves world and hoax. World, possible. TII says 4 years. Well Time then is almost up. Hoax, puttin my money on that.

So then, what/why does the trial have so much signifigance.

Dead or Alive.

Death first- Trial happens, Murray rots in a cell, no bam, more negative things revealed about MJ(true or not) and the final chapter and opinion on MJ is formed. Forver etched in stone, while the world watches.

For sake of argument-This plays out, MJ is not ready to return-he is still alive. Murray gets paid. MJ fades away. However, as most of us believe there is a message to this entire hoax scenario. Perhaps even a timeline being followed. The timeline I see, is running out of time. The platform(s) to deliver this message are disappearing. He can come back at a later date, but once again his imagine is tarnished and opinions formed from trial will place doubt in many of it's genuine purpose. As we know MJ's image has been mostly been restored through various things that have come forth since his 'death". He is no longer viewed as a monster or whatever label he was given. By waiting til after the trial to come back he would risk losing all the good that has happened. OR he IS DEAD.

Either way one scenario of "end" plays out.

Alive- Again the trial. Scenario first tho. IF you had the a product(message) that could change the world forever, would you place signs on every telephone pole?, or place and ad in the Super Bowl in order for the world to hear? Of course the Super Bowl, the world is watching. Which is my point.

The trial becomes his last ultimate platform to send his message. The world is watching. There are no other events that will take place that he will have the world at his knees again. Passing on this stage would be foolish. Waitng for another time again does not make sense. He would no longer be a "topic" on the news, a conversation item nor have every news network and channel present in this fashion again. The time to BAM is now.

Here are a few defintions for the word bam.

bam noun ?bam
    Definition of BAM
    : a sudden loud noise —often used interjectionally to indicate a sudden impact or occurrence <was fine, then bam, he lost his job>

bam? ?/bæm/ Show Spelled
    [bam] Show IPA
    noun, verb, bammed, bam·ming.
    –noun
    1. a loud thud, as that produced when two objects strike against each other with force.
    –verb (used without object)
    2. to make or emit a bam.

Bam Meaning and Definition
    (v. t.) To cheat; to wheedle.
    (n.) An imposition; a cheat; a hoax

Wow-our version seems to match these. You don't bam the world on telephone poles!

The very fact we even made it to a trial kinda puts all the pieces in place. It seems by design. Setting the stage for the rest of the world. The trial starts, and "I'll play around with them a little.....then...............................

Anyway, Thanks for reading. In my mind it makes sense, but as I've been told I am "crazy".

"As we near the end: let’s go back to the beginning"
  • Anyway, Thanks for reading. In my mind it makes sense, but as I've been told I am "crazy".

LOL...you too?

I was down here stumping around trying to find the "appropriate" area to move
    my posts to as instructed to do by Souza.
    However, I do not see addicted to drugs, overdose or hoax by said drugs or overdose anywhere.
    SOOooOOooo.

BTW. If it makes you feel any better...I firmly believe the trial or possible trials
    are no hoax or part of said hoax.
    As you stated you cannot buy the judicial system.
  • GalaxyGalaxy Posts: 69
    BTW. If it makes you feel any better...I firmly believe the trial or possible trials
    are no hoax or part of said hoax.
    As you stated you cannot buy the judicial system.

But Michael did get the judicial system and many other important figures in on this hoax, which is why it will go down in history as being one of the greatest demonstrations of freedom in our nation.
  • LOL seems noone is interested in this topic. Maybe it's for my own sanity. I guess I wil explain why I believe in it's importance. Then I will go away.

End of what? Why does it end? huh?

Possible endings-
    hoax
    album
    movie
    interview
    of the world

"As we near the end: let’s go back to the beginning"

Don't go away...I am interested what you have to say <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> , you have some good points and questions.
    I hope TS meant it is the end of the hoax. Also I was also thinking why we have to go to the beginning. Is it because we have to help non believers when MJ comes back? I wonder if they will think MJ is an imposter?
  • I suppose a scenario could play out with the trial going through to a verdict. Murray is convicted, yada, yada. But this seems unlikely to me for a few reasons.

-A return after seems like it would be some kind of fraud/misuse of goverment kinda thing.(I'm not lawyer) Sure, it proves that innocent people can be falsely accused and convicted, but also poses the risk of secondary trial for false testimony and things of that nature. Even if Murray claims he didn't know, it would be percieved by the public that he was a part and accomplice to whatever crime it falls under. ie Bad publicity which MJ doesn't need.

-Again, a trial brings back all things "bad" about MJ. Drug use, health issues, to do or not to do concerts, things of that nature. I would presume this publicity would not benefit MJ at all and furthermore "retarnish" his name. ie Drag his name through the mud. Again, not needed.

-If full trial goes, and he returns, quite frankly people would be pissed even if a point was proved and no further charges/crimes filed pertaining to such. ie The greatest PR stunt ever. Can't you hear it now, "can you beleive MJ did all this to make money and bring attention to himself". Again, not needed and presumable not the real reason for the hoax.

The only questions I really have anymore are- Why he did it?--What is the real message he wants us to see/hear(yes we have theories)--What/How he will help "fix" it. Pics, vids, actors, doubles etc, etc are secondary and only provide me with humor as to the cleverness and detail of the whole hoax. ie Entertainment value.

Just a few moer thoughts.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    AllinGoodTime,
    I tend to agree with your line of thinking. Although I firmly believe he did not really die, I think that his return would be met with the usual suspicion and scorn. The only possible scenario that might not meet with this fate is one that is completely "outside the box"--one that none of us has come up with as yet.
    I have been following this hoax since the beginning, but I have not found a satisfying answer as to why he did it other than to allow his children to go to school and have a "normal" life and also not to have to grow old in front of the public. Obviously, I have no proof for these theories.
  • think jermaines meaning to first justice then truth could be that no matter the outcome of murry trial that it will lead to a civil one which will bring out truth. seems i remember he mentioned something about people learning what michael had to go through <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Oh and Murray will get convicted of some crime. Even he was able to prove MJ gave himself the lethal overdose, as a nurse I know Murray be will be convicted of malpractice, misuse of liscense, patient endangerment, practicing a field not in his "scope" and practicing in unsafe enviroment. Tho I do not know the exact legal names of these. Still, for me it goes back to the "window" MJ has to come back or be dead and gone.(or just chilling somewhere)
  • liegi-

I do see your point and you could be correct. Regardless of how/when people are going to "frown" upon him and what he did. But this whole thing is a mess. There won't be an easy clean-up. The longer the hoax goes, the "uglier" it gets. To me, By him returning pre-trial or at very beginning of would/will be the easiest way for him to "explain". He could still prove his point of how the courts are flawed,expose the press, explain his reasons for doing hoax and deliver his message with much less scrutiny and backlash. Carrying out a full trial only makes it uglier.
    AllinGoodTime,
    Yes, I agree. It's going to be ugly no matter what. Many people have looked back at his past efforts such as Moonwalker, Ghosts and Thriller where he does return after "leaving". This seems to be a theme in Michael's work. What I am thinking is that somehow he was "allowed" to take this break by the powers that be. I am not good at thinking outside the box, but it could be something wild that we would never have concocted in our wildest dreams and certainly we have had our share of theories.
    However, nothing will convince me he is truly gone. He has left behind enough clues to dispel any thoughts to the contrary (the general public which gathers its information from television is convinced otherwise). Perhaps he is going to "expose" the fallacy of televised news? But how?
  • think jermaines meaning to first justice then truth could be that no matter the outcome of murry trial that it will lead to a civil one which will bring out truth. seems i remember he mentioned something about people learning what michael had to go through <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Ok lets really examine that.

Justice- Meaning Murray get's what he deserves? He killed Michael? But first trial he gets off on lesser charges. Then a second trial reveals truth that he did. Much like the OJ trial, the civil suit did not reveal any "new" insight or truth, only cash to the families. Murray has no cash nor do the Jackson's need it. Even if in a second trial provided "proof" he did it, I suppose this would be truth. But in that case MJ is probably really dead.

Truth- What truth is there to find? Murder, corruption in MJ's estate, fear for his life. Or truth as to why the hoax. I presume the latter. But again, how does justice help find the truth? This is a murder trial. Did he or not. If the hoax is real, then the game will have to stop before a conviction. You can't send a man to prison for a crime he didn't commit and come out and say "oh by the way...."

Learn what MJ went through- Some mystery in that statement. I believe we have seen and learned alot about MJ and his life "hardships" in last 2 years. Most now realize the extreme pressure and the microscope he was constantly under. MJ was taken advantage of and used as a puppet. I am not sure what we are to learn except for the exact details of these hardships themselves.

OR he could be giving a clue...parapharsing like

The trial(justice)comes, MJ reveals(truth) and you'll then see the crap he went through.
  • AllinGoodTime,
    Yes, I agree. It's going to be ugly no matter what. Many people have looked back at his past efforts such as Moonwalker, Ghosts and Thriller where he does return after "leaving". This seems to be a theme in Michael's work. What I am thinking is that somehow he was "allowed" to take this break by the powers that be. I am not good at thinking outside the box, but it could be something wild that we would never have concocted in our wildest dreams and certainly we have had our share of theories.
    However, nothing will convince me he is truly gone. He has left behind enough clues to dispel any thoughts to the contrary (the general public which gathers its information from television is convinced otherwise). Perhaps he is going to "expose" the fallacy of televised news? But how?

True, but also the hoax itself makes the TV news look bad. Noone did their homework, they took the story and ran. Just as now when the obvious flaws are shown as to why he could still be alive, they don't report that. People take at face value what comes through their tv's and never question it's legitimacy.

If he wanted a break, I think he could of done it an easier way. Afterall this MJ we are talking about. Buy an island, tan, relax, drink ritas til you really die. lol

I have entertained the thought of something even crazier. But I get stuck on the "stage" to deliver and timing of such. To continue "hoaxing" doesn;t make sense to me. The longer it goes the more irrelevant he becomes. The "power" fades with time.

Trial=stage, Stage=attention, Attention=power----Timing....hmmm
    So it's a build-up?
  • Exactly.

Clock strikes 12.

Buck stops here.

Of course, personally I want this to end as do many others. My sanity is gone and honestly can't do this much longer. If I am wrong, which I may be, and the time is not now I will continue to believe he is alive and if/when he returns I will be happy. I just can't keep investing in my hopes and dreams that all this was for a reason and my faith was justicified. I do believe there is a reason but I also hope the time to learn it is near. TS "end is near" and timing are what my hat hangs on now. Hard-headed, foolish and hopeful I may be, but if not now why? What more can be accomplished by continuing the hoax? The stage is set but will he show up to perform?
    Another thing that could have happened is that he was going to reappear and then....something went wrong. Remember the first year anniversary of his death and what a big deal was made of the family going to Forest Lawn? I think he was going to be "resurrected" and then it was decided it was not the right time. Now too much time has passed. It is beyond me to think that suddenly he is going to be alive again and everything will be normal. Perhaps a video will be leaked like the one of MJ stepping into the van which was then publicly debunked (why was THAT necessary?).
    This is driving me insane too. Especially on cold rainy days when I am nursing a bad cold.
  • Sigh---I supose this is theraputic for me. I get to put down what I am thinking even if I'm alone on this...LOL

I have probably stated my reasoning to the point there is nothing left to say. So this may be the last of my theroies/thoughts.

In the past as we discussed possible returns and why it semed/seems to make sense at the time, as I look back at some of those I can not come up more than couple reason why they may have/had been true.

New years, Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary all seemed like good times, however other than the nostalga factor, these time don't carry the attention that the trial will bring. As in my previous posts for reasons why the trial is the "perfect" venue, none of those said reasons could be applied to our previous "guesses" as to when. Which is why it is unique, which is why at least in my mind there will be no better time.

And if I'm wrong so be it. I am not try to predict anything just pointing out why and what the trial has the ability to do in the scheme.

So thanks all for letting me babble. I will ponder further on stuff with you if want as it has been fun to do so. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Another thing that could have happened is that he was going to reappear and then....something went wrong. Remember the first year anniversary of his death and what a big deal was made of the family going to Forest Lawn? I think he was going to be "resurrected" and then it was decided it was not the right time. Now too much time has passed. It is beyond me to think that suddenly he is going to be alive again and everything will be normal. Perhaps a video will be leaked like the one of MJ stepping into the van which was then publicly debunked (why was THAT necessary?).
    This is driving me insane too. Especially on cold rainy days when I am nursing a bad cold.

LOL nothing is normal with MJ.

A resurrection is "neat" but who is watching? Another video leak will only be debunked again. A trial however, will be watched and can't be debunked. When lightning strikes it does not go "sqweek", it goes BAM. And it gets your attention.
    True!!! I'm hoping for the BAM!!!! We as believers need it, but also the world.
  • go back to the "death" day. Wasn't it like a reality TV show. The ambo and it's slow leaving, getting to the hospital, the news conference, parading his body to the copter, flying with door open so all could see, loading the surfboard into the van....it was GREAT tv! We were captivated, consumed and wanted more. Which what a good show does. And that provides an audience. An audience sells more commercials(super bowl), has the ability to reach all walks of life, which in turn gives you ratings. Connect the dots, part 2 of the show starts soon. Other than that day has MJ gotten that much exposure post-death? Nope. Til....
    And no one like Michael can capture an audience.