Conrad Murray - Who is Lindsay Lohan

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
I am not sure it has been posted already. I just found this video today, thought it is pretty funny and as usually very interesting to see Connie walking down the streets like nothing happened.

[youtube:3skj2wep]

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Thanks for sharing. It's interesting that he has no idea about Lindsay Lohan when her stories are plastered all over TMZ.....just like his stories are.
  • His "WTF"-expression is priceless!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hmmm there's something strange about him that makes me go hmmm.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    BTW, seems same evening, same place: this is the one posted on TMZ web

[youtube:3ngqscqj]
  • BTW, seems same evening, same place: this is the one posted on TMZ web

[youtube:1ojmji15]

Yep, yep!
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hahahahaha, that face is priceless. Reminds me of the episode of Friends where Joey had his first line in Days of our Lives which he forgot and did the `I smell a fart` face <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

BTW, where did Connie´s accent go?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Hahahahaha, that face is priceless. Reminds me of the episode of Friends where Joey had his first line in Days of our Lives which he forgot and did the `I smell a fart` face <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:342butjl]

somehow that gate seems familiar

[youtube:31jbz5ia]

What song is that ? Usher? and why is it that when Murray walks on the streets there's always music.....is he walking on the "melody streets"?
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Why is it that TMZ is always there where Conrad is??? They just always happen to find him walking
    down the street!!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Why is it that TMZ is always there where Conrad is??? They just always happen to find him walking
    down the street!!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

and why do they care what he thinks about what is goin on with lindsay anyway? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Why is it that TMZ is always there where Conrad is??? They just always happen to find him walking

and why do they care what he thinks about what is goin on with lindsay anyway? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    they try to make him a star for 'killing mj"
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Why is it that TMZ is always there where Conrad is??? They just always happen to find him walking

it was actually not TMZ who was asking about Lindsay. It was apparently this guy <!-- m -->http://www.tonyvera.com/<!-- m -->

they try to make him a star for 'killing mj"

hmm was there not a debate at one point as to whether these little tapes of conrad were made prior to ? well if they were that was a very interesting question. if they were not , then how in the world is he able to walk around like that?
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Hahahahaha, that face is priceless. Reminds me of the episode of Friends where Joey had his first line in Days of our Lives which he forgot and did the `I smell a fart` face <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That was my first thought.
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I didn't realize that immediately, but you may be right...
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    His "WTF"-expression is priceless!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> :lol

This is in fact <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

[youtube:169r191n]

What song is that ? Usher? and why is it that when Murray walks on the streets there's always music.....is he walking on the "melody streets"?

Gee - that guy isn't totally correct, is he? The only reason alot of people don't think Dr Murray is guilty is because they believe MJ is alive. If MJ isn't alive (I believe he is) then Dr Murray is definitely guilty - regardless of who the "mastermind" is.

His WTH face was priceless. Souza - great job picking up on the accent. It sounds like he started with it but dropped it after the first question. The question probably threw him out of character <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[youtube:38ooeo8h]

Gee - that guy isn't totally correct, is he? The only reason alot of people don't think Dr Murray is guilty is because they believe MJ is alive. If MJ isn't alive (I believe he is) then Dr Murray is definitely guilty - regardless of who the "mastermind" is.

His WTH face was priceless. Souza - great job picking up on the accent. It sounds like he started with it but dropped it after the first question. The question probably threw him out of character <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Maybe they want to unmask him with such stupid questions...that's why the accent dropping...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Why would TMZ go and ask him about Lindsay Lohan? Can it be because they want us to realize the weird story of her. I remember watching a hoax video where they stated Lindsay could be in on the hoax. Is this the reason why TMZ asks Murray about her? I've always thought something is fishy with her story and Charlie Sheen's too.

it was actually not TMZ who was asking about Lindsay. It was apparently this guy <!-- m -->http://www.tonyvera.com/<!-- m -->

No one is noticing him or saying anything just like the TMZ videos...which lead me to believe the TMZ videos and photos are in real time (done after June 25th)
  • TMZ asked a question about Lindsay Lohan to Conrad. I am trying to analyse this. Cannot come to a conclusion. Why on earth did they ask him about Lindsay Lohan? Who does not know Lindsay! His accent is so strong he is from Trinidad southern Caribbean. When he spoke he sounded American, very low soft voice. Ok now I am getting scared.. Who is this man???
  • TMZ asked a question about Lindsay Lohan to Conrad. I am trying to analyse this. Cannot come to a conclusion. Why on earth did they ask him about Lindsay Lohan? Who does not know Lindsay! His accent is so strong he is from Trinidad southern Caribbean. When he spoke he sounded American, very low soft voice. Ok now I am getting scared.. Who is this man???

Oh man <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I just noticed that especially when he said "what's happening with her" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    BTW, where did Connie´s accent go?[/color]
    That was the first thing I thought too.

I'm just wondering what you guys think about Murray being green screened into all the shots we've seen right since the beginning. IDK maybe it's not that easy to do. Some of you know the technology capabilities better.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The clues are becoming more obvious. Perhaps it's moving into a new level--->gather more believers.
  • Wtf? He gets confused about what's happening with Lindsay (that she stole a necklace) not WHO Lindsay actually IS. At what point does he say "Who is Lindsay Lohan" ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> All he asks is "what's happening with her?"