hi people... :)

franlovesmjjfranlovesmjj Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Um.....hi <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> im not really good at all this "introduce yourself" and im really shy but here we go: my name is Fran, i'm from Uruguay and i'm 14. im kind of young but i really believe mj is alive and everyone else (school, family, etc...) makes fun of me because i do. so its good to be here where im not alone in this thought...kind of (:
So... i've been a beLIEver since december 2009 i think...anyway i've been visiting this site once in a while <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i think it is a good source of information <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i love it (=

and i finally decided to join the forum.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> so.....hi.

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    warm welcome Fran,

I hope you will like it here!
  • welcome Fran, happy hoaxing.
  • Hi Fran - welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> blessings to you!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Fran. Welcome.
  • hi fran
    buckle up dear <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hello Fran!

It took me a long time to actually join as well...I am pretty shy as well. Looking forward to hearing more about what you think <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Have a blessed day/evening!

Blessings Always,
    Wishingstar
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    How amazing to see young people find out about the hoax. Hi and Welcome to the forum sweety. Hope you enjoy the ride. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Hi Fran, and welcome to the family. You're the same age as my daughter and she's also a member, nice to see the younger generation awake and aware and here with us. Don't be shy, some of us might seem a bit intimidating but we're all here for the same reason, same as you. And we're a friendly bunch on the whole!!
  • kdkennedy74kdkennedy74 Posts: 264
    Welcome aboard Fran. I agree that it is very nice to see the younger generations doing their research and not just taking what the media says as fact. I guess I would describe us as one big happy, dysfunctional, family. We do bicker but at the end of the day we all still love each other. I have been here for quite a while and I must say that even though I have taken time off here and there, there is no place like home...MJ home!!!!!
  • awwww thank you all for the welcome <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> the place seems nice <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I will try to post often <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> again, thanks for the warm welcome =) you're all so sweet <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Hello, and welcome. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    we're all a family and we all believe michael's alive, so nobody is calling you crazy here. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm 15 years old, so we're close in age. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Looking forward to seeing more of your posts! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hello dear <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> happy to see you here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    we're all a family and we all believe michael's alive, so nobody is calling you crazy here. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm 15 years old, so we're close in age. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

you are just 15? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I always thought you older ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    hello dear <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> happy to see you here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

you are just 15? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I always thought you older ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Yes I'm 15. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->