Website facelift

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News

Some of you might already have seen it, but I have spent the last two days freshening up the website. It was full of unorganized information, and I think it will be much clearer and organized now.

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com<!-- m -->

Please surf through it if you have time and if you find any errors, please let me know.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Oh, the site looks great, easy to follow.

"Follow us on Twitter" tab seems not to work.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    First thing I saw when I opened it was that scary pic with "the best is yet to come"

we don't want to scare children here.....

the "welcome" pic is beautiful
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    First thing I saw when I opened it was that scary pic with "the best is yet to come"

we don't want to scare children here.....

the "welcome" pic is beautiful

Well good thing that this website is not meant for children, there are way scarier things on this website than that picture.

Btw: you did something wrong with the setting of your new password Gina, because I had to approve your post.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Love the colors and the layout! Great pics of Mike and easy to navigate! Good job Souza!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Super job Souza! Very clear and simple, catchy moving pics. Michael "dead and alive" is perfect, not scary at all. Kids love Halloween! Getting ready for the big wave of people after BAM! or even during the televised trial maybe.

You're amazing! Thank you.
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    I love it Souza, it looks very professional and it is easy to navigate! Keep up the good work! :)
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Love it. I have the pic of MJ in the white tuxedo on my iPod, love that picture. It all looks very professional Souza, thanks for all the effort.
  • sunrisesunrise Posts: 89
    oh wow!! It looks great!! I'm impressed :)
  • it's really nice Souza. great job.
  • Wonderful new look. THanks for taking the time Souza. Although I love that picture of Michael in Ghost, I too think it may be a bit scary for the average non-believer or people on the fence. One small grammatical change, I think where you have, "someone that", it should be "someone who".

The welcome pic is adorable. An A+++ overall! Thanks Souza.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Great job Souza :)))) Very fresh.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    It looks awesome, good job :green:
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Great Job Souza,love it!!! :))
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    WOW!!!! Thank you Souza!!! The welcome pic is wonderful! A very good job!
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    Question: Will we be upgrading to the phpbb3 version?
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I like the new look. Thank you Souza.
  • It looks very professional. Thank you for your hard work. On the surface it looks really nice. Blessings.
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    I love it!

While I was looking at it I almost cried because of tbe beautifuli pictures.. I forgot that he was still alive for a moment.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Question: Will we be upgrading to the phpbb3 version?

This is already a phpbb3 forum. The map on the server was mistakenly called phpbb2 with the install. This forum is running on the latest phpbb3 version.

• frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Wow..It looks great!
  • wow! love the new look!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

Some of you might already have seen it, but I have spent the last two days freshening up the website. It was full of unorganized information, and I think it will be much clearer and organized now.

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com<!-- m -->

Please surf through it if you have time and if you find any errors, please let me know.

Looks great!! Thanks so much!

PD: I almost got a heart attack with that ghost picture, was not expected.
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    It looks great!
  • Souza you did a great facelift, you are a great plastic surgeon. lol..
    Jokes aside, you did a very nice job. I do like it, it catches the eye. blessings.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Lovely, indeed. Would be awesome to have couple more Michael's yummy pictures on home page: on stage & during charity for instance.
This discussion has been closed.