Dangerous Court Case Deposition

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Michael testifies at the court about "Dangerous" song he was sued for. He is so cute when sometimes laughs........at the judge..his questions.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[youtube:1pg0coij]

Comments

• Michael testifies at the court about "Dangerous" song he was sued for. He is so cute when sometimes laughs........at the judge..his questions.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[youtube:1fz850gr]

Hello again scorpionchick!!!!!

Finally ,I waited that someone to put this depositions on forum.What I'm gonna say now will be strange,but believe me that it's truth.What I have from MEXICO DEPOSITIONS it's totaly different from what I heard from your post <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> .I have 17 parts from MEXICO DEPOSITIONS and the begining it's totally different.Mine are with videos,Michael is in all of them,but dressed different in almost all of them.Now I have some toughts about this depositions and I will one thing :in this"DEPOSITIONS" <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> we have the privilege to hear how Michael creates music,to see and hear THE MAN HIMSELF.Just one "interview" was like that:with BRETT RATNER,the rest we all saw was just garbage from THE MEDIA about Michael.Michael knew we,his real fans will look for him on the internet,that our LOVE for him will push us to disect his life and music.If this and alot more I found are not a part from HOAX ,just call me crazy <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .Michael is an excellent ACTOR and he is a genius.I never ever saw someone like him,he is showing us his genius and work ,but in a different way,HIS WAY <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .For sure he is and INOVATOR,a man who likes to show his genius in a way no one ever saw before.OMG I LIKE SO MUCH THIS ADVENTURE,I DISCOVER EVERY DAY ANOTHER SIDE OF MICHAEL ,I SIDE I NEVER SAW BEFORE ,THE MAN I NEVER KNEW BEFORE, A GENIUS <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .Internet RULES BABY!!!!!!

LOVE