Elizabeth Taylor Funeral Service Today

VictorVictor Posts: 582
edited March 2011 in News
Elizabeth Taylor Funeral Service Today

11 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Elizabeth Taylor's private funeral service will be held today and she will be buried at the same cemetery where Michael Jackson is entombed.
0324-liz-taylor-ex-document.jpg
read the death certificate
http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0324_elizabeth_taylor_doc_01.pdf

We've learned the private service will be held at Forest Lawn in Glendale, CA.

We're told the service will be held this afternoon.

We've obtained the death certificate, which lists Mt. Sinai as the mortuary and Forest Lawn, Glendale as her final resting place.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/24/elizabeth-taylor-liz-death-certificate-natural-causes-dead-dies-gay-activist-cedars-sinai-cleopatra-whos-afraid-of-virgina-woolf-actress-oscar-academy-award/

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Oh my god, this just did it for me.... Didn't they say she will be buried together with her relatives? She wouldn't have asked for that if Michael was not there. No, this just did it for me....
  • I just saw this on twitter and raced over here. This seems to be a sudden change.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I don't understand why did they say it will be in another place yesterday? They even put the photo
  • Wow - she just died yesterday and they are having the service today? That is rather quick. They must not be inviting out of town guests. I also wonder where the media got the information yesterday if she wasn't going to be next to her parents? It appeared in the pictures as though she had a place reserved for her there. Hmmm....don't give up hope yet gals.

I can see if Michael were really at Forest Lawn Liz doing that but only if she were in Holly Terrace. Doesn't it make sense that if she chose Forest Lawn to be close to Michael that she'd also choose Holly Terrace next to Michael? Otherwise, if it were just anywhere at Forest Lawn, what is the point? I don't want to be disrespectful but we should just wait this out...

Blessings.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    The article says the DC says Forest lawn, but I don't see that on there...do any of you??
  • Wow - she just died yesterday and they are having the service today? That is rather quick. They must not be inviting out of town guests. I also wonder where the media got the information yesterday if she wasn't going to be next to her parents? It appeared in the pictures as though she had a place reserved for her there. Hmmm....don't give up hope yet gals.

I can see if Michael were really at Forest Lawn Liz doing that but only if she were in Holly Terrace. Doesn't it make sense that if she chose Forest Lawn to be close to Michael that she'd also choose Holly Terrace next to Michael? Otherwise, if it were just anywhere at Forest Lawn, what is the point? I don't want to be disrespectful but we should just wait this out...

Blessings.
    My hoax brain is wondering if it's a media setup to the paps and reporters will be in one place, while the private mourners ( and obviously it's set up just for those already in town as it is so sudden) are in a different place. Would make it easier for Michael to attend as well (even in mask).
    Wow - she just died yesterday and they are having the service today? That is rather quick. They must not be inviting out of town guests. I also wonder where the media got the information yesterday if she wasn't going to be next to her parents? It appeared in the pictures as though she had a place reserved for her there. Hmmm....don't give up hope yet gals.

Blessings.

I know, they were saying this WEEK for the funeral, not in one day!! It's these odd things that make you wonder. Plus the article saying and showing the empty "crypt" whatever it is, with her family.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    She had said she wanted to be near Michael here is an article:
    <!-- m -->http://www.showbizspy.com/article/19231 ... ckson.html<!-- m -->

I also read something similar in a magazine a few months ago......something about being buried next to Richard Burton in England, but if that can't be done she wanted to be next to Michael. I think I am actually cracking, don't know how much more I can take........my heart is pained.

Blessings.........
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    God, no no.... no it's not possible. Michael would not allow this to happen, to bury her at FL if he was still alive, he wouldn't allow this, no! He loves her, he wouldn't let them bury her far from her family in vain! My god, I can't believe... all this hoax was an illusion? no... I can't anymore

Blessings.

You know, this leads me to an old topic. I remember the Jackson's buying up, what, like 12 spaces "NEXT" to Michael. Was this whole thing ever resolved, because, they first said, he was IN THE WALL, and they bought up the spaces around him. Then, he's "really" suppose to be in that huge chunk of marble (that has always been there, way prior to Michael "dying"). So how do they buy up the spaces around him if he's in the middle of the floor? And, maybe they'll say, Elizabeth will be in one of those family boxes? (not now that I wrote it)
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Wow! What a strange turn of events. All I can say is that I can only hope that Elizabeth knew of MJs hoax...if in fact there was one. I'm always neutral and at 50/50 on it. Hmm maybe they are just saying this is where the service is to avoid that church that wants to protest Elizabeths funeral. Just my own out loud thoughts <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    God, no no.... no it's not possible. Michael would not allow this to happen, to bury her at FL if he was still alive, he wouldn't allow this, no! He loves her, he wouldn't let them bury her far from her family in vain! My god, I can't believe... all this hoax was an illusion? no... I can't anymore

I tend to believe Elizabeth left us as in "died". But, if she didn't, who better to be in the hoax, who better to help him? I said last year that she was at her home in Hawaii, and low and behold, the J3 were there in Hawaii!! Guess we'll have to just once again, wait. But, for sure, once again, things are not making sense, and it's FROM TMZ articles.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I don't see this listed or mentioned anywhere else. This is probably a 'TMZ' hoax.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I suppose funeral plans could've been arranged this quickly if her death was expected to happen around the time it did. Maybe she had said she wanted to be near Michael - but that doesn't mean Michael is there now. Maybe he will one day be interred at Forest Lawn, he already has his place reserved. And Liz will be near him at that time. It might sound morbid that Michael has his final resting place picked out but since he's planned this hoax so intricately I would think he has also made his own plans for where he will finally rest. So there will be no debates at that time and all of this would be in his real will, which we have not seen.

If this story is true, of course.
    I don't see this listed or mentioned anywhere else. This is probably a 'TMZ' hoax.

Nope, here it comes, and not just quoting TMZ
    '

Elizabeth Taylor's Funeral, Memorial Details Revealed
    2:01 PM 3/24/2011 by Lindsay Powers

She will be buried at the same cemetery where Michael Jackson is entombed.

Elizabeth Taylor will be buried at Forest Lawn, Glendale, according to her death certificate.

That is where her longtime friend, Michael Jackson, is entombed.

A memorial service will be held for her Thursday at Forest Lawn, according to Entertainment Tonight.
    I damn them all to hell.... why . WHY they allowed this LIE to last 20 months! WHY!!
    My heart is torn apart... I can't even talk. I can't believe my fear was true. This was never a hoax
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    To Some of you: please calm down.we must have faith and try to be patience. STOP the negativity,some of us don't need to read this. Especially now when we need to believe more than ever.
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    I'm speechless. This can not be true ........ <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Looking at the various news reports on this it seems no-one really knows the "right" answer - there is talk of her being buried next to her parents, her ashes being sent over to Wales - this is the article I read and it certainly doesn't say she is being buried next to Michael:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1369589/Elizabeth-Taylors-funeral-service-held-today-cemetery-Michael-Jackson-buried.html
    (I hope that worked - still new at this)
    Why isn't TMZ broadcasting from the funeral area? Why isn't CNN flying overhead? Why isn't anyone tweeting they are on the way to her funeral? How can she be prepared, the casket picked, flowers, family there, etc, in just one day? I'm not sad about this, it looks like there is some script writing going on again. (fingers crossed)
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

This is why I have always straddled the fence on the hoax and the murder. I did not want to be completely blind sided. If Elizabeth is actually buried there today, tomorrow or when ever, I will only have to conclude for me that Michael was maliciously murdered in a plot against him.

I was and still am praying for a different outcome. But if it can be confirmed 100% that she is interred there, then for me, the hoax is over. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> There is no reason for her to be buried there if not for her family carrying out her final wishes, to be buried next to her dear friend, MICHAEL JACKSON. Oh God no this is too hard. I've got to take a break. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    :( <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

This is why I have always straddled the fence on the hoax and the murder. I did not want to be completely blind sided. If Elizabeth is actually buried there today, tomorrow or when ever, I will only have to conclude for me that Michael was maliciously murdered in a plot against him.

I was and still am praying for a different outcome. But if it can be confirmed 100% that she is interred there, then for me, the hoax is over. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> There is no reason for her to be buried there if not for her family carrying out her final wishes, to be buried next to her dear friend, MICHAEL JACKSON. Oh God no this is too hard. I've got to take a break. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I'm sorry you are feeling so down about this. I see it another way, because I only believe Michael is alive. Going with that, then for the hoax to continue, she would be buried there by Michael, after all, we have that statement of her wanting to be by Michael. Of course, it was just presumed she'd die first, with her age and health. What really has changed? How does Elizabeth being at Forest Lawn mean that Michael went first? How does it mean that Michael is there now?
    I hope you can find clues to reaffirm your belief in the hoax and not feel lost.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    To Some of you: please calm down.we must have faith and try to be patience. STOP the negativity,some of us don't need to read this. Especially now when we need to believe more than ever.
    I agree. The negativity needs to stop, Open a new thread for that but reading people saying the same thing over and over again isn't helping.
    everyone is free to express their opinion. It was mine, as everyone else's and it's one of the most shocking proofs in all these 20 months. I thought it was a forum of discussion. It seems that if you don't share the mass opinion you're asked to get out. No, this is the proof this hoax is nothing but ILLUSION made up by fans, not even supported by family. We saw a hoax because we wanted to, not because it existed

Clues are invented and seen only with one side while refusing to see the whole thing. Unfortunately we, who are deffinitelly striken down by this news, are many more than those who see a good thing or "no proof" in this. Everything looks like it has to be separated. WHY we are not allowed to express opinions? no matter how much they differ. This is why we are here after all! And I won't argue, I don't care about anything else but Michael and this is just horrible, a horrible feeling of RELIVING June 25 again, but even at worst level. It's horrible
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    IMO, it doesn't mean anything...Michael can have already buy a place in glendale, told miss taylor that when he will die he will be in glendale, so she's going to be in glendale and wait for the real death of Michael.