World's MOST EVIL Church -- The Sing Along!!!

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
Priceless! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

World's MOST EVIL Church -- The Sing Along!!!
20 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Those evil people from that evil church in Kansas won't listen to reason ... but maybe they'll listen to MUSIC!?!?!?

westboro_d-bags.jpg

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> the heading, got to me
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm NOT a violent person, BUT these people need their ass kicked.
    and I agree with the person who write this on TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This group is nothing more than a boil on the ass of humanity.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Plus they have caused trouble during the bringing Home of bodies from war they are cruel demented waste of oxygen beings
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    omg i... cant.. stop.. lighting... at ...this

im like rolling right now, i haven't laugh this heard in a long time

but really i hate what these poeple do, the put a bad name on Southern Baptist people (which i am) i have heard a lot of people talk badly about a lot of Baptist b/c of this group, but believe me they are the only Baptist church that i know of that does this stuff
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm NOT a violent person, BUT these people need their ass kicked.
    and I agree with the person who write this on TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I LOVED the song. It is priceless <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And this is such a good answer for the ones who thought that TMZ was disrespectful to Elizabeth and had fun with her. I think you will now understand who they are having fun with. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I really wish TMZ would stop giving these people free publicity. That's what they're after, and TMZ is playing right into their schemes.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I heard a report on Fox News about this "Church" recently. It consists of members who are all in the same family! Apparently this family is steeped in hate and ignorance!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It's all about free speech and perspective, not that I agree with them though. If everyone thought the same way it would be boring. The reactions from the crowd of young people is funny.
    [youtube:nrt2gz77]
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    When I saw the title of this thread, I knew it had to do with the Westboro Baptist Church. MJonmind, you're right, the reactions on the faces of those young people in the video are hilarious, while the Phelps singers look like they are having great fun at their expense. But based on my limited knowledge of the Phelps, they truly believe in what they're saying and don't see their message as hateful at all--on the contrary.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Sing, music, - so World's MOST EVIL CATS? Take the second letter and move it right two spaces, or to the end - but is that only if its a vowel? (sigh) I'm going to have to start paying more attention.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    OK I think TMZ are funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->