Geraldo Rivera Interviewed by Paul Harris: Michael Jackson

NyukiNyuki Posts: 70
edited January 1970 in News
[youtube:1zj06cxv]

No idea how I should post a video <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , but this is the link. Maybe someone can help me.

It's an interview over the phone with Geraldo about Michael. If it is already posted, feel free to delete it.

Comments

• taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    Thanx for posting it. I´ve never seen it before. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I know this is off topic....but does anyone know if Geraldo is going to cover the Conrad Murray trial? He always stood behind Michael Jackson and did many shows on him. He vowed to get to the bottom of the death of MJ on June 25, 2009. In September 2009 he stopped all his shows reguarding MJ with no explanation....
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yeah he said "he'd been punked", and we mostly thought way back that he found out about the hoax possibly. Anyway I've never heard this now posted interview, and at that time where all the media jumped on MJ being guilty, Geraldo was a breath of fresh air and a true friend. It would be great if Michael gives him a lead role in reporting somehow.

Here's the interview Geraldo was referring to, even though most have seen it already.
    [youtube:30xq0bzd]
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    I know this is off topic....but does anyone know if Geraldo is going to cover the Conrad Murray trial? He always stood behind Michael Jackson and did many shows on him. He vowed to get to the bottom of the death of MJ on June 25, 2009. In September 2009 he stopped all his shows reguarding MJ with no explanation....

Geraldo didn't stop doing shows about Michael in September 2009. I remember one from June or July 2010 -there were probably others.
  • I know this is off topic....but does anyone know if Geraldo is going to cover the Conrad Murray trial? He always stood behind Michael Jackson and did many shows on him. He vowed to get to the bottom of the death of MJ on June 25, 2009. In September 2009 he stopped all his shows reguarding MJ with no explanation....

Geraldo didn't stop doing shows about Michael in September 2009. I remember one from June or July 2010 -there were probably others.

Geraldo tweeted just a few days ago that he's still investigating what happened to Michael. Blessings.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=135&t=18339<!-- l -->

Geraldo tweeted on march 18th:

Still probing the death of my friend the King of Pop Michael Jackson Won't rest till those responsible for his death are brought to justice
    5:46 PM Mar 18th via web
  • Thank you for sharing this video of Geraldo's interview. I really like him and I respect that he didn't follow the crowd but was willing to stand up and speak the truth about Michael.

Saying that, I don't know what to make of him. After June 25th he's been known to say that he met with Michael after the trial and Michael was curled up in a corner like a child crying and said other things that I can't remember at the moment. Why wouldn't he keep that kind of stuff confidential? I hope Geraldo finds the truth about Michael being alive and jumps to help in the comeback if needed. Blessings.