What happened to Michael's movie projects??

Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Toward the end of this video a reporter asks Michael some questions about his upcoming
career. He oddly had the same response to her as he did Geraldo..."Umm, Film!" He goes on
to tell her that he has a movie coming out that he is directing.
This footage is from 2002. More proof that this hoax was in the works YEARS ago. Unless of
course, there was another movie that Michael directed that we missed?? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
Also, its awfully odd that Michael is planning movie projects at the same time that he is angry
with Mattola and the record companies. Looks like good old fashion revenge to me!!!
Listen closely around 2:14:

[youtube:11gmc5iv]

Comments

• allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    Toward the end of this video a reporter asks Michael some questions about his upcoming
    career. He oddly had the same response to her as he did Geraldo..."Umm, Film!" He goes on
    to tell her that he has a movie coming out that he is directing.
    This footage is from 2002. More proof that this hoax was in the works YEARS ago. Unless of
    course, there was another movie that Michael directed that we missed?? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Also, its awfully odd that Michael is planning movie projects at the same time that he is angry
    with Mattola and the record companies. Looks like good old fashion revenge to me!!!
    Listen closely around 2:14:

[youtube:16jih6ke]

I had the same thought, could it mean he was planning the hoax at that time.But it is always possible he is responsible for movies we have already seen but not knowing he was involved. I found all the parallels in Avatar with the Earth song always to much of a coincidence. There were more movies but can't think of one right now.
  • I think that's when he started his hoax.Specially Tom Mottola A Mobster, you cannot cross the mob. Michael did, I think this is the day that the hoax started. I am sure Mottola did threatned Michael. I am positive he did not take it sitting down, Michael has spoken about Mottola publicly and in the eyes of the mob you must pay. This puts things more into perspective. Thank you for sharing this video. I am sure he did direct movies.. TII is one of them..
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Thanks guys for your response. It is possible that Michael directed some movies that we have
    seen but didn't know he was the director. Wouldn't that be something??
    Also, I am glad that I am not the only one that thinks its strange that Michael is planning to direct
    movies around the same time as this whole 'Mattola' thing. I am really thinking now that "Thisisit" is
    Michael's 'revenge' project. It all leads me to this question : "Is Sony really in on the hoax???" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I notice Michael kept using the word "Conspiracy" during this interview. Remember Latoya's words?
    "Its a conspiracy" in referring to Michael's "death"??
    Putting 2 and 2 together has not been easy in this hoax but this interview tells me alot!