Calling All Investigators

likemikelikemike Posts: 105
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I haven't seen anyone post this yet.... here's a new video from YT's MJFanFOREVERandaDay...

[youtube:3v97yj7q]

anyone interested in signing up?!?!?!

Comments

• Isn't this Maura who had stir some s.h.i.t. once upon a time, in this forum? Someone has also made a video stating that she is a bad person? She back stabbed others like karenjoymc. who did alot of videos. I am trying to find the thread, but I can't find it. I MAY BE MISTAKEN, please do not bite my head off if this is not the same person. I am trying to find out. If she is the mean person, why on earth should we help her out and do a video. I don't find it is to kosher. Sorry.
  • Isn't this Maura who had stir some s.h.i.t. once upon a time, in this forum? Someone has also made a video stating that she is a bad person? She back stabbed others like karenjoymc. who did alot of videos. I am trying to find the thread, but I can't find it. I MAY BE MISTAKEN, please do not bite my head off if this is not the same person. I am trying to find out. If she is the mean person, why on earth should we help her out and do a video. I don't find it is to kosher. Sorry.

Thank you for sharing this video. I saw it earlier and have been debating on whether I should participate. Not that I don't believe it's for a good cause but because I know there are soooo many others that would be incredible if they participated.

You are right - this is the same person. May I ask if any of you have had direct problems with her? I haven't. I'm not saying people didn't have issues but sometimes we need to look past the surface and look at the heart. We need to look at the moment and if we do that I believe her heart was in the right place. None of us really know what she was going through.

I'm also not saying that we should blindly follow and do this project but I'm curious to find out more.

In the spirit of L.O.V.E., I think it's time that all of MJ's supporters come together. We all have the same goal - and that is to find out the truth about June 25, 2009, and to spread the truth about Michael. It's about vindication. It's about spreading Michael's message. It's about showing love and making this world a better place. What better way than if we put our differences aside and work together. For as together we can move mountains instead of molehills.

Have a blessed week my fellow beLIEvers. I think you are all incredible people. Blessings.

Thank you for sharing this video. I saw it earlier and have been debating on whether I should participate. Not that I don't believe it's for a good cause but because I know there are soooo many others that would be incredible if they participated.

You are right - this is the same person. May I ask if any of you have had direct problems with her? I haven't. I'm not saying people didn't have issues but sometimes we need to look past the surface and look at the heart. We need to look at the moment and if we do that I believe her heart was in the right place. None of us really know what she was going through.

I'm also not saying that we should blindly follow and do this project but I'm curious to find out more.

In the spirit of L.O.V.E., I think it's time that all of MJ's supporters come together. We all have the same goal - and that is to find out the truth about June 25, 2009, and to spread the truth about Michael. It's about vindication. It's about spreading Michael's message. It's about showing love and making this world a better place. What better way than if we put our differences aside and work together. For as together we can move mountains instead of molehills.

Have a blessed week my fellow beLIEvers. I think you are all incredible people. Blessings.

I agree with you, to look forward and not backwards, butI cannot shake this feeling she is up to no good. I remember I had just joined this forum when she was stirring shit. If you guys want to join your choice but I would suggest to not go blind folded. Please be careful I will not be involved. God knows how much I love Michael I would do anything for the world but not get involved with Maura. blessings everyone..
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    The overall purpose proposed sounds good if she could manage to get both sides participation...but! I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt however, a couple of things sent my radar spinning on that video.
    1/ Maura had been using that screen name long before the Carlotta Chatwood Show
    2/She stated that there would be a segment in this project dedicated to screen whores from the hoax community.
    So it seems that this will not be about unity after all.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sometimes the smartest and most get-the-job-done people are not the easiest people to get along with, so I would give her the benefit of the doubt. Her project sounds good to me, but it will just be another docu-video from a certain perspective and purpose. One person's friend might be another's enemy, and you can't please everyone all the time. I would say go for it, what could it hurt? Could there be more controversy than there already is?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Maura can go kiss my ass. Here is one of the things she felt to share with us a while ago. She's nasty and she doesn't deserve my attention at all. She is NOT a nice person and she had her benefit of the doubt a while ago, before she began spitting on others.
    by TruthSeekerMaura, Dec 27 2009, 01:53

are you SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY fucking kidding me.. ARE YOU for real?? after ALL the shit that you went through on the other forum.. Yeah I read your "email" and trust me i am FAR from being off.. Im not going to fight or argue with you. I have the the truth, know the truth and have kept quiet about what I know about you and Souza, but if you are going to try to throw me under the bus for NOTHING , you are out of your fucking mind if you think im going to take that... YOU made very very VERY big mistake

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• interesting concept . seems to me though that unless anyone is up close and personal one would not likely have any truth about what he could have done to fake his life . you could only speculate. wouldn't ya think?
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    why can't we work as one. to achieve the goal we all want? like MJ once said he could convince Hitler if he could speak to him, why not talk with Maura, to fix things, what has occurred in past, is in past, and i'm sure there room for forgiveness. it all for L.O.V.E not hate <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Maura can go kiss my ass. Here is one of the things she felt to share with us a while ago. She's nasty and she doesn't deserve my attention at all. She is NOT a nice person and she had her benefit of the doubt a while ago, before she began spitting on others.

are you SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY fucking kidding me.. ARE YOU for real?? after ALL the shit that you went through on the other forum.. Yeah I read your "email" and trust me i am FAR from being off.. Im not going to fight or argue with you. I have the the truth, know the truth and have kept quiet about what I know about you and Souza, but if you are going to try to throw me under the bus for NOTHING , you are out of your fucking mind if you think im going to take that... YOU made very very VERY big mistake

Souza, I was right than about this woman. Thank you for letting us know. Oh well what is she trying to do again? I hope people are going to be smart and not join her video.
  • why can't we work as one. to achieve the goal we all want? like MJ once said he could convince Hitler if he could speak to him, why not talk with Maura, to fix things, what has occurred in past, is in past, and i'm sure there room for forgiveness. it all for L.O.V.E not hate <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

have you heard the proverb, The leopard does not change his spots Hitler was a hard man a cruel man he would have never changed. Michael has good intention, he wouldn't have changed Hitler, believe me. When someone has an evil side into them they do not change, they can improve, but the bad evilness will always come out.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Maura can go kiss my ass. Here is one of the things she felt to share with us a while ago. She's nasty and she doesn't deserve my attention at all. She is NOT a nice person and she had her benefit of the doubt a while ago, before she began spitting on others.

She is a very rude person and I do remember of her talking how to "expose" Souza and Mo's "real" intention to show believers' that they're foes. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> She was trying to find info about their personal lives and plus she was trying to find a way to hack this forum. That was my first and last time on her delusional chat room. I still watch her videos but I'm also aware of she can go off limits in her videos.
  • so is this person a (as someone here so cleverly put it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )deader?
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    The idea behind the video just sounds weird - is she trying to say that MJ faked his entire life and she is basing her video/movie on guesswork? Some of her rants on videos make her out to be a very self-centred, foul-mouthed, unstable weirdo!
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250

where can I read the whole story about Maura??
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Anywhere but here, I don't want to pay any more attention to it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430

Anywhere but here, I don't want to pay any more attention to it.

Souza is right....I was a mod on .net for months last year and I can tell you that Maura is not someone to deal
    with. We banned her from the forum 3 times that I know of and she kept returning using different usernames.
    She gets off on embarrasing people in threads if you don't agree with her. She also pretended to be a mysterious informer many times but we caught her!!! I would steer clear of this one!!!! TRUST ME ON THIS!
    PS...If someone comes on this thread as a "guest" trying to defend Maura, it will be none other than Maura! That is an example of how she works!!