Michael jackson - Are you ready?

frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Ok, Let me know what you think about it!
[youtube:2iryd6xr]

*My first video.. I think I was bored*

Comments

• Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    This got me excited for what's to come! I can only imagine what Michael has in store for us
    for Bamsday!! Nice job!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Your first video? That was awesome!!
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Thank you very much Andrea and Lovely one!..

@Andrea.. Yeah, I always wanted to learn how to edit and make videos... If you take your time, you can find very good information about it on the net! There all always nice people making it easy for you with some nice tutorials!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It is blocked in my country. I couldn't watch it. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> But congrats for making a hoax vid. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Fantastic Frogh. Watching your video has made me think about those MJ statues from the History tour and where they are now. I wonder if they will play into the BAM somehow. I'm sure there is a thread on this somewhere in our archives.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

@Andrea.. Yeah, I always wanted to learn how to edit and make videos... If you take your time, you can find very good information about it on the net! There all always nice people making it easy for you with some nice tutorials!

Thanks frogh777, I've never made a video before but I've always wanted to. Although I don't have any ideas for one yet. Do you need a certain program?
    It is blocked in my country. I couldn't watch it. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> But congrats for making a hoax vid. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you very much PureLove.. I would like to solve the problem. Can anybody tell me how?
  • MichiS97MichiS97 Posts: 100
    Thany you for this great video. Could you give me the link to one of those tutorials?

Thanks frogh777, I've never made a video before but I've always wanted to. Although I don't have any ideas for one yet. Do you need a certain program?

Uhm yes.. There are several programs you can download from the internet. Some of them are free (Trial version).. And some cost money..If you need some information about it, I always can help u!
    Thany you for this great video. Could you give me the link to one of those tutorials?
    I will pm them to you!
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    I´m very sorry but it´s blocked in my country! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I can't see it either.
  • Thank you for doing this wonderful video. Congratulations.
    Thank you for doing this wonderful video. Congratulations.

Thank you for watching it..

@taty_2crazy and Datroot.. I Think I solved the problem. Can u please try again and tell me if its watchable now?
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I can see it now, thank you!
    It works <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Frogh -Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. I had a smile on my face the whole time and it brought several additional thoughts into my mind about Michael's return. I like videos that give me cause to reflect. Thank you for that.

I also think you have a natural gifting in this area - perhaps you missed your calling in life? Or, just beginning one, maybe... either way, I look forward to you sharing more of your thoughts in video with us. Be blessed as you've blessed us.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Thank you very much PureLove.. I would like to solve the problem. Can anybody tell me how?

I don't know what changed but it is not blocked no more so I watched it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Congrats hun. Keep on making hoax videos. You're very good in it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->