TMZ/Starline Tours Partnership

lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Anyone else find it "interesting" that TMZ and Starline Tours have a partnership?

http://www.tmz.com/tour?adid=tmzbustour

tmzstarline.jpg

Sorry if this is a duplicate....

Comments

• Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    yes i find this interesting. would like to kow where they go...
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    WOW...very interesting!
    The pieces of the puzzle just keep falling into place don't they??? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nopee i haven't seen this b4..some reason it doesn't surprise me lol..but i did notice the palm tree in the back towards the middle..looks like the same in HMH video..the cover of hollywood single too..didn't the girl from Hollywood video get off a bus!..it almost looks like a ambulance to me not only the color but how the top of the bus is blurry like you see in pictures of a vehicle going fast lol...brings me back to the 25th with starline did not one person take pictures or video on that day? just like the 02?.
    huggs faith n love to all..
    suzz
  • So it says TMZ and Starline Tours offer a tour that captures the fun, attitude, and secrets of TMZ!
    They should of said except for the secrets that MJ is actually alive, or maybe...
    Tour guide: "...and this is the house Michael Jackson is currently staying in"
    MJ: Hey, I told you to keep it in the closet.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Indeed that's extremely interesting, one of those coincidences I presume <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    OH WOW...this is really interesting! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thanks for sharing!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Harvey announced their project in February:
    I have been waiting for weeks to tell you this. we're starting the TMZ Hollywood Bus Tour on May 1st. It's like a show on wheels...awsome
    7:54 PM Feb 15th via web
    http://twitter.com/HarveyLevinTMZ/status/37585656125472768

It was mentioned on the MacDo thread:
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=17872&start=25#p305404
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    When I first noticed the TMZ bus tour ad, I gave my email but haven't heard anything from them. That was a month or two ago now. I'll be in L.A. in June so I want to make sure to go on that tour!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    It's amusing that they don't want to do the tour in a double-deck Routemaster but a red ambulance Ford:

"do you feel it...?"

kind of a macabre thriller thingie what it would feel like to drive in an ambulance through Hollywood.
    LOL

That's not even British humour, that's Scottish humour
    "get the barrel feeling and know it'll have a good outcome..."
    LOL
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    When I first noticed the TMZ bus tour ad, I gave my email but haven't heard anything from them. That was a month or two ago now. I'll be in L.A. in June so I want to make sure to go on that tour!

Maybe Harvey and Michael joins you, who knows? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

Maybe Harvey and Michael joins you, who knows? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I would be ok with that. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It's amusing that they don't want to do the tour in a double-deck Routemaster but a red ambulance Ford:

"do you feel it...?"

kind of a macabre thriller thingie what it would feel like to drive in an ambulance through Hollywood.
    LOL

That's not even British humour, that's Scottish humour
    "get the barrel feeling and know it'll have a good outcome..."
    LOL
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm kinda wondering if this is bogus, like all the tribute concerts for MJ.