katy Perry ET symbolism

elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
<br /><br />http://popculturepastor.com/content/katy-perry-using-more-illuminati-symbolism-et<br /><br />5578062597_ca7109e6ba.jpg<br /><br />Katy "I sold my soul" Perry is using the same old occult, freemasonic, All Seeing Eye of Lucifer symbolism again for her new video, E.T., that features Kanye "sold my soul to the devil" West.<br /><br />The video starts with a robot with a subliminal Eye on its chest, letting you know who controls it.<br /><br /><br />You're so hypnotizing. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? <br /><br />Hmmm. That's what I call a big clue. BTW, The devil is a fallen angel, so maybe she's singing about both. <br /><br />5578353628_29d12e724c.jpg<br />EYE, ROBOT <br /><br />5578353686_40738ea878.jpg<br />THE CAMERA ZOOMS IN ON THE ROBOT EYE<br /><br />5578353740_6a5af5bfe7.jpg<br />KATY PERRY CAN SEE IT!<br /><br />5577768677_ff503c5b41.jpg<br /><br />You open my eyes and I'm ready to go. Lead me into the light.<br /><br />Freemasons call Lucifer the light bearer. You don't want to go into that light. You may become illumined, or illuminati, even. But as you'll notice, at the end Katy marches right into it. <br /><br />5577768713_5f422a190b.jpg<br />KATY REPTILIAN EYE<br /><br />5577768745_d4a5293c40.jpg<br /><br />The video pushes the ever popular human/robot hybrid theme when Katy starts making out with the robot inter spliced with scenes of animals having sex. More RFID brainwash. When the time comes to chip everyone, THEY are hoping this kind of social conditioning will have made it seem like a cool idea<br /><br />5577768799_b7d316c2ec.jpg<br /><br />5578355446_2b2e497afa.jpg<br /><br />5577770205_66cb67e66e.jpg<br /><br />She even throws in some Monarch programming styled animal dehumanization imagery when she disrobes at the end to reveal she's a chimera with deer legs. <br /><br />The happy couple walk off at the end into the light. Is this a depiction of a Brave New World? More like a Slave New World(order). <br /><br />5577770243_9044eff4a3.jpg<br /><br />WALKING INTO THE LIGHT<br /><br />There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. - Proverbs 14:12

Comments

• Thank you for sharing this video
    Today these singers, are not the singers of once upon a time.(Barbara Streisand, Cher, Sir Elton John), I can go on and on. These singers of today they promote more evil than anything else. I love listening to the oldies. That is more refreshing, and if everyone would to this, I think we would live in a better world.
  • maybe they're fallen angels themselves
  • This is the scariest video i've seen in my whole live!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Not even kidding. I'm shocked!
    You don't have to know anything about secret societies, NWO, devil worship to see that this video is pure EVIL <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Scary, i didn't expect that.. what is with the animals dying? Erm... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> And LoL wth with the deer legs... that's so evil
    This is getting worse and worse
  • um, but who produced this video, Katy didn't.
  • likemikelikemike Posts: 105
    I think those deer legs are supposed to be goat legs..they look pretty similar. The goat is the symbol for the devil aka the baphomet.

This is the best pic I could find with the goat standing on two legs.. what do you think? I agree the video is pure evil!
  • The video was directed by Floria Sigismondi.

Her very innovative, but also very disturbing video works, located in sceneries she once described as "entropic underworlds inhabited by tortured souls and omnipotent beings", attracted a number of very prominent musicians. Sigismondi is currently represented for Music Videos by the production company Symphony 19 in Los Angeles, CA (US representation) and by Revolver (international representation).
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    John Lennon, Tupac Shakur, Michael Jackson, - they sing from their hearts. They mean it really! They tried to expose the Illuminati. Biggest part is only ahead.

Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry.. they do it for money, they're 'The Devil' from inside.