New blog: Challenging the non-believers arguments – part 1

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities

Most people on this website and forum believe Michael Jackson is still alive, but there are also people visiting here that say he is dead. Some do so in a polite way, some in a less polite way, but they all have the same arguments as to why Michael Jackson could never have hoaxed his death. Because it is going in circles mostly on the forum about this, I decided to resuscitate the blog and post my view on these arguments. This is only part one, more will follow whenever I have time.

One of the opinions that is most expressed by non-believers, is that Michael would never do this to his kids. I strongly disagree with that statement, and I will try to explain in this piece why I disagree. People are welcome to challenge my view, if they can and they are also welcome to reply to this blog and share other arguments that make you believe Michael is really dead. This is my attempt to show the non-believers why we think what we think and that we are in no way disrespecting Michael. We heard your side of the story, some of us even were on your side, now try to see this from our point of view, before accusing us of being disrespectful to Michael.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/blog.php<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• I applaud you! Thank you for writing that. I look forward to reading more. Also couldn't agree more.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Great Souza!
    An argument I get at work is, with all those people in on the hoax, somebody by now would have spilled the beans even for money; they would not have kept their mouths shut. I think that was mentioned yesterday by one of the guests as well.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Great Souza!
    An argument I get at work is, with all those people in on the hoax, somebody by now would have spilled the beans even for money; they would not have kept their mouths shut. I think that was mentioned yesterday by one of the guests as well.

Yes, I saw that one too. I think I will move this one to the guest forum, so that they can reply if they want.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Great Souza!

Yes, I saw that one too. I think I will move this one to the guest forum, so that they can reply if they want.
    Wow .that would be great.
  • A little suggestion if i'm allowed. Since this debate between believers and non-believers has started off topic in "Do you think MJ uses this forum", i think we could insert a link at the end of that locked thread so they should know this debate is here now. And i salute Souza for this thread, hope we can all shake hands and have a nice talk where everyone explains their arguments in the most respectful and mature way.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    *RTRL*
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Great idea Souza. Now us who don't want to read that Michael is dead can just avoid that topic <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And will you reopen the original thread about Michael visiting? That was a good one.
    Thanks.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Great idea Souza. Now us who don't want to read that Michael is dead can just avoid that topic <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And will you reopen the original thread about Michael visiting? That was a good one.
    Thanks.
    Michael visiting? who? us? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Thanks.
    Indeed it was. Now that we've an official topic for arguing.

Why not open the other topic so we don't have to make a new one? (:
  • Me too,coz I took ages to find this thread.
  • The ambulance photo was fake because no one managed to get an up to date photo
  • The ambulance photo was fake because no one managed to get an up to date photo

The s at the end of pain was simply a mistake-after all it was probably done in a rush,as there would have been so many other things to do.

The numerology stuff is nonsense-no-one had THIS amount of time on their hands.
  • OK,I guess you don't like my name! I thought that's what all of us non believers were called.Troll.I want to be challenged,which is what thiss thread is all about.I'm not here to be nasty.Just to state my beliefs.
  • Hi 1guest, and everyone, it´s nice to have you here !

I think the "visiting" thread was locked for good reason, because there were lots of bad vibes there and we obviously couldn´t find a good way for discussion anymore, because some of the guests were very impolite and some of the members here got really scared.
    Well, opening a new thread may not protect us from rude people, but it´s a good start, nevertheless.
    I´m really looking forward to a good and polite discussion with all of you who are non - believers and want to share your reasons with us.
    As I already posted, I´m on my way but not at the stage yet to say "I know he´s alive". At the moment I´m stuck and I need some fresh inputs from people with an opposite opinion.
    So I´m looking forward to have some good and brain-refreshing discussion here.
    Please stay polite. We are not nuts, and you are not stubborn. Every opinion is welcome.

Ok, to the subject: I can´t support the statement that Michael wouldn´t do that to his kids.
    Kids are often more mature and intelligent as we might think, and Michael´s kids will be just the same. Kids can keep a secret quite well, if you explain it properly, they take it as a kind of sport
    and mostly they are very proud to be involved.
    And they want to protect their parents as well as the other way round, if necessary. And they weren´t at their baby stage anymore.
    The kids don´t appear to me as if their little souls were seriously damaged.

Love & Peace!

-
  • Thankyou...and what about the 3 questions I've asked please.
  • "ok&quot wrote:
    Thankyou...and what about the 3 questions I've asked please.

Also,kids bounce back so much quicker than us grown ups.Also I would imagine that they've had the best councilling money can buy.
    Thankyou...and what about the 3 questions I've asked please.

Also,kids bounce back so much quicker than us grown ups.Also I would imagine that they've had the best councilling money can buy.

Questions? You posted statements and not questions. If you would take the time and effort to exactly explian why you have that opinion, someone might take the time to actually answer you.

• angranityangranity Posts: 339
    If all the numerology is nonsense, Mr. Troll. Then what's with the shirts MJ has been using, the shirts with '7' on them? Hmm? Is it his "lucky number", or could it be hinting reincarnation?
  • "The ambulance photo WAS fake Because no one managed to get an up to date photo"

This is not true. There's a picture (perhaps Souza can to publish it again) where someone is lying, but you can not distinguish any faces.
    And if you say this is true, why the family has not complained about it in public knowing that this journalist won so much money for this picture?
    And tell me who is recording the journalist? and why curiosity is the only one there that day at the doors of his home? and why he cant got nothing more? He had have 100 per sec
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Thank you Souza for this thread. I also get the hypotheses from people saying that Michael would not do that to his children and I too beg to differ. Here are my reasons as I posted in another forum:

Michael said that he never wanted his children to be different, that he wanted them to live with normalcy? Can you imagine what normalcy they would have had if he had chosen to take them with him? None. They would have grown up afraid of everything and everybody and they would have been miserable for the rest of their lives. That is the reason I feel in my heart that Michael left them behind, so they could live a normal life. What ever he is going through, God bless him.

I have always believed in the saying if you love someone set them free. If they come back to you it was meant to be. I know that Michael’s children will grow to understand if they don’t already that what he did was courageous and done out of his love for them. He sacrificed himself for his one true love, his children. In doing so, he purposely is making a better way for them. He didn’t leave them behind out of selfishness, but to allow them the chance to live, to grow into caring, considerate, adults with something to offer the world they live in.

I don’t know what Michael is going through, however, I know that he thinks about them every minute he is away from them. I fear that he is sad and obviously unhappy that he had to do it, but coupled with those emotions that he is also content when he sees how well adjusted they have become and continues to be. Loving parents will go against all odds for their children to have what they didn’t have. Michael never had a childhood and he never had real, meaningful, fulfilling love. His children will have all of those things not in spite of but because Michael chose them over self. He made that possible. Michael is a genuis and he is a helluva daddy. I continue to pray for his peace and his well being. I have to believe that he is safe and is watching over us and them somehow. I have to believe that he knows that we are keeping vigil for him, we believe in his plan and that we will never let him part. we don’t judge him for doing what he obviously had to do. Here I must add that Michael will always be my angel and even if I never ever get the chance to see him again, he will live forever in my heart.
  • [youtube:3olrbeho]
    Music video by Michael Jackson performing Liberian Girl. (C) 1989 MJJ Productions Inc.
    [youtube:3olrbeho]
    Updated 2009 version of Liberian Girl. Directed by Michael Jackson <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:3olrbeho]

The Greatest Show on Earth. Thank you Michael.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Thanks.
    Michael visiting? who? us? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    oHHHHH Don't raise your expectations too high......it's just the mind-game going on <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    the children subject is delicate and I really wound't want the discussion to go there. We were always attacked on exactly this subject, they told us we disrespect the children.

But in my opinion the children are in, they know exactly what's going on.
    We are not here to judge anybody, especially the children ,but who can honestly explain some behaviour at the memorial?

I know when my mom died I was a wreck for at least 2 months, couldn't smile or even take care of myself, I looked terrible, totally different of my usual self because losing a parent is a trauma at any age, but especially at such an young age <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

Anyway, I think we should better talk about why Marlon gave that little speech about Michael waking around in disguise - was this the most appropriate subject to talk about at a memorial <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
    the children subject is delicate and I really wound't want the discussion to go there. We were always attacked on exactly this subject, they told us we disrespect the children.

But in my opinion the children are in, they know exactly what's going on.
    We are not here to judge anybody, especially the children ,but who can honestly explain some behaviour at the memorial?

I know when my mom died I was a wreck for at least 2 months, couldn't smile or even take care of myself, I looked terrible, totally different of my usual self because losing a parent is a trauma at any age, but especially at such an young age <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

Anyway, I think we should better talk about why Marlon gave that little speech about Michael waking around in disguise - was this the most appropriate subject to talk about at a memorial <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

I am not discussing the children, I am discussing one of the arguments that non-believers have for this not being a hoax, which is about the children. The kids can be discussed here, to a certain extent. I do not want people to be judgemental about them or dig into their private lives. Even though little smart actors, they are still kids. Hoax related stuff like this and the Oprah interview can be discussed. Totally different Gina.

• If all the numerology is nonsense, Mr. Troll. Then what's with the shirts MJ has been using, the shirts with '7' on them? Hmm? Is it his "lucky number", or could it be hinting reincarnation?

No,It's not mr troll,it's OK as I guessed you wouldn't like that name.
    But hey,there are page full of numbers aren't there? I'm not talking about the number 7.I mean,chapters from the bible etc etc etc etc ...need I go on.