L.O.V.E.

Thriller4everThriller4ever Posts: 875
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Love to everyone!! i'm shrilata and from India. I've been Michael Jackson's fan since his "death". And when i first came to know about all the "Illuminati" i was shocked...and i had a hope that maybe MJ was really alive. I had a doubt regarding why there isn't any R.I.P. or "In memory of" in the movie this is it...so i asked the question in yahoo and somebody referred this sight...and i was actually surprised to know all these stuff written here...and now i really believe that MJ is actually breathing, here on this planet, the same air we are! And i just pray that he's back soon...

There are so many things here and i would take a lot of time to read them all!! and that's why a bit hard for me to say my opinions in the forums...but soon i'll be on the same page <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .

I feel so lucky and blessed to be a michael fan...it all started with the "bucharest 1992 concert" and i was a fan instantly!!! and now Mike is just my life...can't live without him!!

I love you guys...and i'm very sure that i'm gonna make great friends here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
L.O.V.E.
Shrilata

thriller4ever-2033390_660_702.jpg

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Welcome here Shrilata... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hello sarahli! nice to meet you! and i followed you on twitter(yana_mj) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/yana_mj<!-- m -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hello sarahli! nice to meet you! and i followed you on twitter(yana_mj) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/yana_mj<!-- m -->

Will follow you as well when i have access <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Welcome! And what a great story you have on your way to finding us here. Much L.O.V.E to you and I hope you enjoy the journey! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome! And what a great story you have on your way to finding us here. Much L.O.V.E to you and I hope you enjoy the journey! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thank you so much nick_93 !! love you too!!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Welcome!
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    Hello and welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thank you so much!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

thriller4ever-2241208_352_346.jpg
  • Hiya!

Welcome to the forum! <3 I'm glad that you love Michael as much as us and I hope you have fun here!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Welcome Shrilata, It is so nice to see that Michael is loved by all over the world. Enjoy this forum.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the family Shrilata! You have a very beautiful name! I hope you enjoy your time here with us. Sending you Blessings and LOVE!!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <3
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome , <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I love the pictures you post ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome home Shrilata. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Hope you enjoy the ride with us. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Thriller4ever welcome to the forum, the pictures you post are simply awesome:)