Forrest Lawm Won't confirm MJ's burial

LLJLLJ Posts: 140
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
Hi everyone

I did some searching and found this, don't know how credible it is, but would like
your opinion?

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonsightings.com/the-autopsy.php<!-- m -->

Comments

• now that is in fact weird... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    maybe someone else should call and ask for confirmation - i would call myself, but i don't live in the states... could someone call? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • I remember somebody from MJHD made a series of inquiries to forrest lawn regarding MJ's burial...Argh! How I wish we could review all the posts we've made there! Gah! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Think I might email them....
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Yes, I remember someone from MJHD calling and emailing Forest Lawn on this. OK are there two Forest Lawns? Make sure we have the right one. But yes in fact that is highly strange given that he was one of the most popular entertainers of all time!! What the heck is going on and we all know that the paps have not gotten pictures of anyone visiting the grave right? Also at the end of the Jackson's reality show there is Michael Jackson rest in peace. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • MICHAEL IS SUPPOSED TO BE AT FOREST LAWN MEMORIAL PARK AND MORTUARY IN GLENDALE
  • Yes, I remember someone from MJHD calling and emailing Forest Lawn on this. OK are there two Forest Lawns? Make sure we have the right one. But yes in fact that is highly strange given that he was one of the most popular entertainers of all time!! What the heck is going on and we all know that the paps have not gotten pictures of anyone visiting the grave right? Also at the end of the Jackson's reality show there is Michael Jackson rest in peace. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

yeah but the RIP is for a Michael Joseph Jackson which there is a death certificate for the same name but IMO maybe not be valid.

I would like to email forest lawn and ask them if Michael Joe Jackson is buried there and if so who is allowed to visit?
    *runs to the Forest Lawn website*

I'm afraid to hear their response. I don't know if I can take hearing "yes he is." <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • On the old mjkit , I along with a few others called Forest Lawn to inquire about ordering and delivering flowers to Mj during the holidays. I was forwarded to the florist shop on the grounds and spoke to a representative who was ready to take orders for such a purchase. She indicated that the flowers would be delivered to him.

By now there may have been zillions of calls regarding MJ. Hence the the staff may have been instructed to provide vague reponses. They do not know if they are speaking to inquisitive fans or potential grave diggers who are checking out the cemetary.
  • in your reference to grave diggers, i cannot help but think about all the other BIG celebrities and even royalty we know who are buried on grounds that everyone knows about.

We know where Lady Diana is buried and there are regular tours made. so why not let family, friends, fans know the whereabouts of Michael's "grave" and let people visit.

btw if you use the feature Burial Site Locater on the forest lawn website I just searched up Michael Jackson (08/29/58-06/25/2009) in Glendale and gave me

"There is no interment data matching the supplied information"

p.s. i apologize if my posts someitmes disrespectful. please know that i am not being rude with anyone here. i get a little anxious at some of the things and happenings taking place.

With L.O.V.E. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Okay so I just emailed them.... can someone tell me why I am dreading getting a reply.
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Because...
    For a split second you might , as we all might, believe that they would tell us something that we would not want to hear. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Okay so I just emailed them.... can someone tell me why I am dreading getting a reply.
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • LLJLLJ Posts: 140
    I am also scared, but how can we even be sure that their reply is going to be 100% truthful?

It's so hard, one don't know who to believe.
  • well when I e-mailed them, i freaked out.

im just afraid of what their response might be. although the worst they can tell me is that yes he is buried here and no one is allowed to visit.

but when i search up the forest lawn website it said there wasnt anyone by that name interred at forest lawn.

just dont know what to believe.

so whatever they may write us shouldnt completely break us. unless they accompany it with undoubtable proof.
  • Thanks for emailing them Crescendo! You're right -- the worst that can happen is they say he is buried there. We can analyze the email for clues... but it won't undo everything else we have found so far. Hug!!
  • Thanks for emailing them Crescendo! You're right -- the worst that can happen is they say he is buried there. We can analyze the email for clues... but it won't undo everything else we have found so far. Hug!!

True. Im waiting for a reply too... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • LorrieLorrie Posts: 232
    Interesting. If the following is true:
    I called Forest Lawn and was surprised to find out that they would not aknowledge that Michael Jackson was in fact burried there. I was in shock, I asked the lady if all the media stuff about the buriel was a sham and she would say nothing. I told her I watched the TV coverage of the body supposedly being moved to the Masoleum. She said she had no information on this, I asked if we could tour the Masoleum and she said no. Noone was allowed in there and she could not even say if Michael was buried there.
    ...then who and where did Karen Faye visit when she supposedly took the infamous crypt photos that ended up on TMZ's website and in The Sun paper?

Somebody's obviously confused or lying, but I don't know if it's Karen, the woman who answered the phone at Forest Lawn, or the person who called Forest Lawn in the above quote from November 18.
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    Here is an idea that popped in my head and it might be silly, but instead of just calling and asking if MJ is there call for someone else. Find out what other celeb is there and call and ask about that person. See if they will answer then. That way its known if it is just MJ they are not answering about or not.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    Here is an idea that popped in my head and it might be silly, but instead of just calling and asking if MJ is there call for someone else. Find out what other celeb is there and call and ask about that person. See if they will answer then. That way its known if it is just MJ they are not answering about or not.

oooooo how cunning.. i like it.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • crud. I looked up Marilyn Monroe (Norma Jean Mortenson) which is supposed to be interred at Forest Lawn but there were no results for her either but i blieve she is buried there. but the same page that said
    like it did for Mj.

who else, famous and not, is buried there? i wanna searh them up to see if it works.
  • crud. I looked up Marilyn Monroe (Norma Jean Mortenson) which is supposed to be interred at Forest Lawn but there were no results for her either but i blieve she is buried there. but the same page that said
    like it did for Mj.

who else, famous and not, is buried there? i wanna searh them up to see if it works.
    She was baptized Norma jean Baker..I wonder if that changes anything?
    like it did for Mj.

dude, first off your sig is bad. (bad meaning good <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

and thank you for that. i searched up Norma Jean Baker but nothing came up for it. Im gonna keep trying.

if anyone can think of someone else who is interred there please lemme know. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

forest lawn says (on the same page as the grave locater)

"It's possible that the person who made the funeral arrangements did not desire family information displayed on the internet. Forest Lawn respects and protects the privacy of its families. Public records are available from the county health department where the death occurred."

so maybe the Jacksons asked to keep it private. idk maybe becuase no one who is the beautiful Michael Jackson is there so there is no info.

im thinking all that happened was there was footage taken on a set resembling the Forest Lawn park but they really werent there. (compare the aerial footage to the ground footage which was allowed by the Jacksons) which is why the background looks FAKE and there are trash cans within view of someones funeral.
  • teensyteensy Posts: 120
    in your reference to grave diggers, i cannot help but think about all the other BIG celebrities and even royalty we know who are buried on grounds that everyone knows about.

We know where Lady Diana is buried and there are regular tours made. so why not let family, friends, fans know the whereabouts of Michael's "grave" and let people visit.

btw if you use the feature Burial Site Locater on the forest lawn website I just searched up Michael Jackson (08/29/58-06/25/2009) in Glendale and gave me

p.s. i apologize if my posts someitmes disrespectful. please know that i am not being rude with anyone here. i get a little anxious at some of the things and happenings taking place.

The lack of information always puts up a flag to me. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • It was Velvetsilvergirl who called Forest Lawn back then. She even recorded it, so we ppl in chat could hear it (it was also posted).

She asked, where she could send flowers to the grave of MJ. The answer was, that he is at no location of Forest Lawn.

We wondered why they didn´t just say that this information is private, or that she was not allowed to give out this information (in case that there was a funeral). But no, she just said "at no location". Weird.
  • No need for apologies. Speak up and speak often! It's an opinion and every person has one. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I have a hunch that there are enough weirdos, wackos and sickos who would jump at the chance to rob (or desecrate) MJs grave if they had access to it. The risk is too great to take that chance.

Princess Di and other public figures might and I say again might get a little more respect.

It's a safe bet that family and friends know the whereabouts. It is the general public that is unaware. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    in your reference to grave diggers, i cannot help but think about all the other BIG celebrities and even royalty we know who are buried on grounds that everyone knows about.

• It was Velvetsilvergirl who called Forest Lawn back then. She even recorded it, so we ppl in chat could hear it (it was also posted).

She asked, where she could send flowers to the grave of MJ. The answer was, that he is at no location of Forest Lawn.

We wondered why they didn´t just say that this information is private, or that she was not allowed to give out this information.

does anyone know where i can find that post? i would like to hear it.

Thank you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

thats nice to hear.

p.s. i hate making typos. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    like it did for Mj.

dude, first off your sig is bad. (bad meaning good <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

and thank you for that. i searched up Norma Jean Baker but nothing came up for it. Im gonna keep trying.

if anyone can think of someone else who is interred there please lemme know. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

forest lawn says (on the same page as the grave locater)

"It's possible that the person who made the funeral arrangements did not desire family information displayed on the internet. Forest Lawn respects and protects the privacy of its families. Public records are available from the county health department where the death occurred."

so maybe the Jacksons asked to keep it private. idk maybe becuase no one who is the beautiful Michael Jackson is there so there is no info.

im thinking all that happened was there was footage taken on a set resembling the Forest Lawn park but they really werent there. (compare the aerial footage to the ground footage which was allowed by the Jacksons) which is why the background looks FAKE and there are trash cans within view of someones funeral.

Hmm think i'd read somewhere that Clark Gable is buried there... Or mabye my brain needs a rest <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->