Worldwide UFO Sightings and A Warning!

happythoughtshappythoughts Posts: 334
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
One of my friends showed me this video and I'm kinda freaking out... Starting at about 9 minutes is were I started freaking out. The warning is from a supposed former Area 51 employee and <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> it's pretty scary. Especially because the radio station it was aired on was shut down during the transmission

[youtube:3melgnhz]

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87PRVP4EQAo<!-- m -->

Comments

• Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    WoW.
    Just watched the whole thing...I couldn't pry my eyes away! Just wondering
    if UFO's are part of the reason for some of the strange things happening in the world.
    (Animals washing up to the shore , climate changes, etc......!!)

About the area 51 guy I remember when this happened years ago. It made some news stations
    and it was debunked.People were saying it was a hoax.
    But how do they know for sure if this man was lying ???? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> He sounded awfully real to me.

Thanks for posting, very interesting!
  • Oh boy! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I am typing and my hands are shaking. I always knew that UFO existed, I always said if there is beings on earth why not elsewhere. Now this is too close for comfort. How about if this is all part of the government, maybe HAARP? Maybe it is not UFO but them sending some sort of waves in the air and it shows as illuminating light? Can it be they are trying to scare us to take control of the whole world? I am just speculating, right now I am scared, I hope they are good aliens like ET. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> blessings.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Oh boy! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I am typing and my hands are shaking. I always knew that UFO existed, I always said if there is beings on earth why not elsewhere. Now this is too close for comfort. How about if this is all part of the government, maybe HAARP? Maybe it is not UFO but them sending some sort of waves in the air and it shows as illuminating light? Can it be they are trying to scare us to take control of the whole world? I am just speculating, right now I am scared, I hope they are good aliens like ET. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> blessings.

I believe that is for more likely than actual aliens from a planet far far away. I'm not saying creatures on other worlds don't exist but I obviously wouldn't know.

NASA has billions and billions of dollars in their bottomless budget - what do you think that money is really spent on??? All the top scientists in the world are paid to create this technology, to create a lie that TPTB hope will enslave humanity. Sounds crazy and far-fetched but only because we've been conditioned to think that it sounds crazy and far-fetched. Even the guy in the recorded phone conversation may not know what is really going on, but what they want him to think is going on, to further spread fear. The only way a one world government will work is if the entire world has one religion - the religion they will create to suit their agenda. In order for that to happen, all other religions and God must be eliminated, which they think can happen with an alien invasion or whatever they're planning. They want to destroy faith so there is nothing to hold onto. In my opinion.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Andrea, just reading your comment, and I agree that fear is a major element in the creation of a scenario. I think NASA's advancements dovetail with actual UFO ET involvement, probably working together.

This is a nice compilation of recent UFO sightings. The only comment I have is that UFO's have been with us for thousands of years probably since mankind existed. I believe they have always been directly connected and involved with key people and generally subliminally to all. So why would they suddenly want to wipe out cities. Sounds like the movie Independence Day. This crying man phoning Art Bell's show does sound mentally unstable or acting to me but IDK. The station may have been cut off to prevent mass hysteria. Now millions of people discuss it online and no one is shutting down people's computer or internet service. There's no need to fear though, because whatever will be--will be. Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die kinda thing. I believe God the Creator is completely in control, and if the UFO's do some damage it will be because God put it in their hearts to do so.
    Revelation 17:13-18 (King James Version)

13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
    18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
    If any city will be destroyed it will be Jerusalem IMO, which is the great city mentioned. Her destruction is described in other Rev. chapters and will be nuclear just like Sodom and Gomorrah. I believe Michael may have a role to play in coming times in God's plan.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    We are not alone. We have 4 years. I have always believed that there are visitors from other galaxies working amongst us; those we call genuis, savant, super intelligent, with knowledge that surpasses reason. I believe they have infiltrated the sciences, the government, aeronatics, the clergy even, the arts, not by chance but by assignment and we live and work alongside them not knowing from where they came. Think about it, the sprinklings of unexplained highly intelligent beings in all areas of expertise. Where did that superior knowledge come from? We are given to believing that they are just a handlful of people whose brains by some inexplicable cause of nature, just happened to be able to figure out how to solve the problems, the formulas that no other man has been able to master. As I have always said, THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES. Everything is by some measure of reason, and purposeful. The government has known about these beings for years, yet they continue to tell people not to believe what you see with your own eyes. And guess what, most people accept that. Incredible.
    We are not alone. We have 4 years. I have always believed that there are visitors from other galaxies working amongst us; those we call genuis, savant, super intelligent, with knowledge that surpasses reason. I believe they have infiltrated the sciences, the government, aeronatics, the clergy even, the arts, not by chance but by assignment and we live and work alongside them not knowing from where they came. Think about it, the sprinklings of unexplained highly intelligent beings in all areas of expertise. Where did that superior knowledge come from? We are given to believing that they are just a handlful of people whose brains by some inexplicable cause of nature, just happened to be able to figure out how to solve the problems, the formulas that no other man has been able to master. As I have always said, THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES. Everything is by some measure of reason, and purposeful. The government has known about these beings for years, yet they continue to tell people not to believe what you see with your own eyes. And guess what, most people accept that. Incredible.

Re: the underlined and bolded stuff - where does that leave Michael then?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Again, one step back is doing some good.

WHO is reporting this to WHOM for WHICH PURPOSE?
    List the news channels, follow back their traces to their owners, list the clusters of addressed public, check for the reasons and background marketing strategies.
    This will give you a proper answer, this will cool your brains and emotions down by knowing.

Ever thought somebody who launches missiles would also have some means to launch whatever may appear as an UFO? White rabbit show in the sky. Lucy in the sky with diamonds.
    Don't believe everything you see, especially on TV - wherever you may be on this globe.
    It's man-made and man-made is not always made in good intention.

Question everything. Think. Stay calm.
    There is no need to be afraid of anything.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I agree. I don't want to scare people but years ago I went down all those rabbit holes, and came to the conclusion from what I read that these alien beings (certain species) traded computer/intelligence for military technologies in exchange for getting what they want (uh-er--unwanted humans <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> for unmentionable uses) kept deep underground in places like Area 51 and Denver airport and likely other world cities. There is most likely good against evil aliens waging war unseen to most humans. God cares about each of us, but He does have a story plan that will unfold according to His timeline. JMO

Andrea, IMO Michael has a special role to play.
    I agree. I don't want to scare people but years ago I went down all those rabbit holes, and came to the conclusion from what I read that these alien beings (certain species) traded computer/intelligence for military technologies in exchange for getting what they want (uh-er--unwanted humans <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> for unmentionable uses) kept deep underground in places like Area 51 and Denver airport and likely other world cities. There is most likely good against evil aliens waging war unseen to most humans. God cares about each of us, but He does have a story plan that will unfold according to His timeline. JMO

Andrea, IMO Michael has a special role to play.

Interesting, MJonmind. I believe that Michael is on our side, that he has faith in God and hopefully has God's help.
    The question I have always posed to people I have talked about this with who think I am completely bonkers is, what makes us think that we can build capsules to thravel through space and set up camp, walk on the moon, send beams along waves of light to transmit information, leave our footprints and parts of our dna somewhere out there and then have the audacity to think we are the only beings capable of doing that? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> There are higher forms of intellect than us. They are just as curious as we are, possibly looking for a new home more conducive to live in. Do you not believe that the Bilderberg group is not setting up shop somewhere outside this planet? Preparing certain special people safe haven? The billionaires with all the resources to do what ever they see fit to do to save themselves from what they perceive as imminent doom? I don’t know if they’ve found a place, but from what is being alledged, they are steadily on a roll looking for it. However, the peons will never know about this, or so they think <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I am beginning to think that 2012 truly does have a meaning, a bad one. From all the disasters of monumental proportions, all over the globe, each coming on the heels of the other and with more power and destruction, common sense tells me, something is about to go down. And it don’t look good. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Maybe Michael knew too much and was about to let it become known. WARNING. IMMINENT DANGER. That has always been my initial theory. I don’t know what it was, but something huge that somebody (NWO) couldn’t and wouldn’t allow. He had to be stopped, extinguished. However, because of his vast intelligence, and his insightful vision, I do believe he got away.

OMG I am so glad that you asked that question. I have ALWAYS felt that Michael was A SPECIAL BEING. Not an alien, but a man child, born to Joe and Katherine for a reason. Michael had a purpose. He was born EQUIPPED with EVERYTHING he would need to do what he was meant to do, change the world’s course through love and full acceptance of all people regardless of their differences. He was our messenger. He had the planet’s full attention. NOT A COINCIDENCE. I have to repeat that. Nothing is a coincidence. Michael was and is our messenger. I could do a whole thread on why I think Michael was here with us, but that’s another forum <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Has anyone read the "Mothman Prophecies"?

Its a really good read... and i mean the book and not the film.

Basically, its written by a UFO researcher and he believes that UFO's are NOT extra-terrestrial but belong to this earth, but exist in a different dimension.

When we see the odd UFO, or lights, etc.. its because the being has come through from the other dimension for a short time.

They are not alien, they are from this earth.
    I will pose this question and then I’m going to leave it alone. Have any of us ever seen Michael Jackson after having had “plastic surgery”? Recuperating, bandaged? Yes, we have seen him in disguise with bandages, etc. but I mean actual reports of him having had yet another surgery? I haven’t <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Nor have I ever heard of any kind of pill or cream that could render the entire body perfectly white. Yes, Michael still had some splotches, sprinklings of brown to his skin, but not like the usual person with vitiligo. My uncle suffered from vitiligo and his transformation was completely different. All we know of Michael’s “many surgeries” to alter his appearance is what we have been told by media. Michael told us of the surgeries he had. I have to believe him. He didn’t have to say he had had ANY. But he did. The reason I ask is because anyone who has ever been around close proximity to Michael ALWAYS talks of a light or an energy that they couldn’t explain, but would draw them into him on a higher plane. It was as if he walked with the light. His glance was captivating. He spoke to you with his eyes. His touch was healing, especially to children. No one ever noticed a time when he appeared to be recuperating. Why? Possibly because he didn’t because his change was metamorphisized naturally. Most people who have too many surgeries end up looking “made”. Michael never did. He seamlessly flowed into his different appearances, and at any given time, it was perfectly fitting for him. It was aesthetic to the eyes because in order to do what he needed to do, it had to be. He grew older and more beautiful, not the opposite.

I believe Michael was an empath. Empaths feel with their whole body and whole system. They literally feel other people’s feelings and they experience them as real energy in their own bodies. They know how others feel because they feel it themselves- acutely.

Here is an explanation from the sight Holistic Healing:

Empaths Sense Deep Emotions

Empathy is a feeling of another's true emotions to a point where an empath can relate to that person by sensing true feelings that run deeper than those portrayed on the surface. People commonly put on a show of expression. This is a learned trait of hiding authentic expression in an increasingly demanding society.

An empath can sense the truth behind the cover and will act compassionately to help that person express him/herself, thus making them feel at ease and not so desperately alone.

Empaths experience empathy towards family, children, friends, close associates, complete strangers, pets, plants and inanimate objects. Empathy is not held by time or space. Thus, an empath can feel the emotions of people and things at a distance. Some are empathic towards animals (ie: The Horse Whisperer), to nature, to the planetary system, to mechanical devices or to buildings etc. Others will have a combination of the above.
    Empaths Have Deep Sense of Knowing

Empaths are highly sensitive. This is the term commonly used in describing one's abilities (sensitivity) to another's emotions and feelings. Empaths have a deep sense of knowing that accompanies empathy and are often compassionate, considerate, and understanding of others.

There are also varying levels of strength in empaths which may be related to the individualís awareness of self, understanding of the powers of empathy, and/or the acceptance or non-acceptance of empathy by those associated with them, including family and peers. Generally, those who are empathic grow up with these tendencies and do not learn about them until later in life.
    Empathy is Inherited

Empathy is genetic, inherent in our DNA, and passed from generation to generation. It is studied both by traditional science and alternative healing practitioners.

Empathy has both biological/genetic and spiritual aspects.

Empaths often possess the ability to sense others on many different levels. From their position in observing what another is saying, feeling and thinking, they come to understand another. They can become very proficient at reading another personís body language and/or study intently the eye movements. While this in itself is not empathy, it is a side-shoot that comes from being observant of others. In a sense, empaths have a complete communication package.
    How Empathy Works

While there is much we don't yet understand about how empathy works, we do have some information. Everything has an energetic vibration or frequency and an empath is able to sense these vibrations and recognize even the subtlest changes undetectable to the naked eye or the five senses.

Words of expression hold an energetic pattern that originates from the speaker. They have a specific meaning particular to the speaker. Behind that expression is a power or force-field, better known as energy. For example, hate often brings about an intense feeling that immediately accompanies the word. The word hate becomes strengthened with the speaker's feeling. It is that person's feelings (energy) that are picked up by empaths, whether the words are spoken, thought or just felt without verbal or bodily expression.

In my opinion - this is Michael Jackson

OMG I am so glad that you asked that question. I have ALWAYS felt that Michael was A SPECIAL BEING. Not an alien, but a man child, born to Joe and Katherine for a reason. Michael had a purpose. He was born EQUIPPED with EVERYTHING he would need to do what he was meant to do, change the world’s course through love and full acceptance of all people regardless of their differences. He was our messenger. He had the planet’s full attention. NOT A COINCIDENCE. I have to repeat that. Nothing is a coincidence. Michael was and is our messenger. I could do a whole thread on why I think Michael was here with us, but that’s another forum <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes, Michael is VERY special and unique. There is no one like him on this planet and no one who is loved as he is all over the world. That sort of love is not accidental, it is there because it is real and undeniable and unparalleled.

As for the UFOs, I tend to agree with Grace who said to question everything, think and stay calm. We know not to trust the media and governments - they lie and do everything they can to instill fear. Fear is the oldest and most effective tool they have. But we don't have to give in to it. Whatever happens with all this alien/UFO stuff- be very wary of the "official story".
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    This is surely a very interesting video, and have to tell you guys, when i first watched it, i freaked out quite much, but then i began to think about the possibbilites.
    First of all, living in the world of such a huge developed computer technologies, and these footages are not showing what happened from the beginning till the end, it's completely possibble to change a video with special effects. I'm not saying it's all fake effects, but some of them could be. I've seen such thing with my own eyes, and not speaking of how those spectacular films are made we watch in the movies.
    Second, as human beings figoured out how to do atomic bombs or influence the wheather to make raining and so many other stuff we have no idea of, to me those big circles in the sky, supposedly seen according to the video above Moscow, Mexico and Romania, these could be simply natural cloud froms, or maybe some kind of weather influences.
    Personally, i believe we are not alone, and of course i have no idea if somebody out there just curious, or trying to damage us, or already living here......but we should calm down, and think about possible explanations, and if there is no answer, then we can hope the best will happen to us.
    Just look at all these unexplainable catastrophes in the last few years. Unfathomable <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> IMO not funny, not one bit!

• Oh boy! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I am typing and my hands are shaking. I always knew that UFO existed, I always said if there is beings on earth why not elsewhere. Now this is too close for comfort. How about if this is all part of the government, maybe HAARP? Maybe it is not UFO but them sending some sort of waves in the air and it shows as illuminating light? Can it be they are trying to scare us to take control of the whole world? I am just speculating, right now I am scared, I hope they are good aliens like ET. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> blessings.

I believe that is for more likely than actual aliens from a planet far far away. I'm not saying creatures on other worlds don't exist but I obviously wouldn't know.

NASA has billions and billions of dollars in their bottomless budget - what do you think that money is really spent on??? All the top scientists in the world are paid to create this technology, to create a lie that TPTB hope will enslave humanity. Sounds crazy and far-fetched but only because we've been conditioned to think that it sounds crazy and far-fetched. Even the guy in the recorded phone conversation may not know what is really going on, but what they want him to think is going on, to further spread fear. The only way a one world government will work is if the entire world has one religion - the religion they will create to suit their agenda. In order for that to happen, all other religions and God must be eliminated, which they think can happen with an alien invasion or whatever they're planning. They want to destroy faith so there is nothing to hold onto. In my opinion.

you are on the right track, I have a friend his son is studying political science and this is what he has explained is that they want only one government to rule the entire world. Apperantly they also studied about illuminati they are in it . They are the ones who want to rule the whole world. This is so scary. blessings.
  • Last night my daughter asked me if I had seen Katy Perry's new video E.T. as she played it on T.V. from the On Demand music video selections. I said yes I have seen it and also went on to explain to her that I believe this is the new mind control process happening to the youths and the world. The video from Katy comes right after Lady Ga Ga and her Born this way video. Both of these videos promote the theory of Aliens and the theory of Alien life being the ones who made us and control us here on earth. Promoting that theory cancels out the reality of God being our creator and it also preps the way for false man made UFO sightings.

This is so TPTB can once again try to usher in a one world religion. TPTB have been slowed down by people gaining knowledge but that doesn't mean they will stop trying. The video at the start of this thread shows how easily fear is created in some people. Controlling people through fear is exactly the ultimate goal for TPTB. It doesn't really matter to them how they create the fear as long as they do.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=92&t=18096#p309807<!-- l -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=92&t=18526<!-- l -->

I believe there are other beings but not in the way that TPTB have invented. I believe that these other beings are fallen angels and demons. This is a spiritual warfare and yes there are portals and another dimension. TPTB know how to summon these spirits and they know how to open portals for these spirits to cross over into our world. I don't believe that one can believe in God and then also believe in the theory of aliens like what we have been subliminally shown in movies.

Aliens apply to people here on earth when someone is from another country and they are here in the USA illegally. Unidentified flying object can also refer to any kind of object flying in the sky which is unidentified like a hot air balloon for example. Those two words though have been connected to the theory of Extra Terrestials because of movies and conditioning society to believe in that falseness for TPTB to implement fear for control using a takeover type situation from an invasion of aliens.

<!-- m -->http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... ti_12c.htm<!-- m -->
    TARGETS OF THE ILLUMINATI AND THE COMMITTEE OF 300

1. To establish a One World Government/New World Order with a unified church and monetary system under their direction. The One World Government began to set up its church in the 1920:s and 30:s, for they realized the need for a religious belief inherent in mankind must have an outlet and, therefore, set up a "church" body to channel that belief in the direction they desired.

2. To bring about the utter destruction of all national identity and national pride, which was a primary consideration if the concept of a One World Government was to work.

3. To engineer and bring about the destruction of religion, and more especially, the Christian Religion, with the one exception, their own creation, as mentioned above.

4. To establish the ability to control of each and every person through means of mind control and what Zbignew Brzezinski called techonotronics, which would create human-like robots and a system of terror which would make Felix Dzerzinhski’s Red Terror look like children at play.

5. To bring about the end to all industrialization and the production of nuclear generated electric power in what they call "the post-industrial zero-growth society". Excepted are the computer- and service industries. US industries that remain will be exported to countries such as Mexico where abundant slave labor is available. As we saw in 1993, this has become a fact through the passage of the North American Free Trade Agreement, known as NAFTA. Unemployables in the US, in the wake of industrial destruction, will either become opium-heroin and/or cocaine addicts, or become statistics in the elimination of the "excess population" process we know of today as Global 2000 Report.

6. To encourage, and eventually legalize the use of drugs and make pornography an "art-form", which will be widely accepted and, eventually, become quite commonplace.

7. To bring about depopulation of large cities according to the trial run carried out by the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia. It is interesting to note that Pol Pot’s genocidal plans were drawn up in the US by one of the Club of Rome’s research foundations, and overseen by Thomas Enders, a high-ranking State Department official. It is also interesting that the committee is currently seeking to reinstate the Pol Pot butchers in Cambodia.

8. To suppress all scientific development except for those deemed beneficial by the Illuminati. Especially targeted is nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. Particularly hated are the fusion experiments currently being scorned and ridiculed by the Illuminati and its jackals of the press. Development of the fusion torch would blow the Illuminati’s conception of "limited natural resources" right out of the window. A fusion torch, properly used, could create unlimited and as yet untapped natural resources, even from the most ordinary substances. Fusion torch uses are legion, and would benefit mankind in a manner which, as yet, is not even remotely comprehended by the public.

9. To cause. by means of limited wars in the advanced countries, by means of starvation and diseases in the Third World countries, the death of three billion people by the year 2050, people they call "useless eaters". The Committee of 300 (Illuminati) commissioned Cyrus Vance to write a paper on this subject of how to bring about such genocide. The paper was produced under the title "Global 2000 Report" and was accepted and approved for action by former President James Earl Carter, and Edwin Muskie, then Secretary of States, for and on behalf of the US Government. Under the terms of the Global 2000 Report, the population of the US is to be reduced by 100 million by the year of 2050.

10. To weaken the moral fiber of the nation and to demoralize workers in the labor class by creating mass unemployment. As jobs dwindle due to the post industrial zero growth policies introduced by the Club of Rome, the report envisages demoralized and discouraged workers resorting to alcohol and drugs. The youth of the land will be encouraged by means of rock music and drugs to rebel against the status quo, thus undermining and eventually destroying the family unit. In this regard, the Committee commissioned Tavistock Institute to prepare a blueprint as to how this could be achieved. Tavistock directed Stanford Research to undertake the work under the direction of Professor Willis Harmon. This work later became known as the "Aquarian Conspiracy".

11. To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another and then "managing" such crises. This will confuse and demoralize the population to the extent where faced with too many choices, apathy on a massive scale will result. In the case of the US, an agency for Crisis Management is already in place. It is called the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), whose existence I first enclosed in 1980.

12. To introduce new cults and continue to boost those already functioning which include rock music gangsters such as the Rolling Stones (a gangster group much favored by European Black Nobility), and all of the Tavistock-created rock groups which began with the Beatles.

13. To continue to build up the cult of Christian Fundamentalism begun by the British East India Company’s servant Darby, which will be misused to strengthen the Zionist State of Israel by identifying with the Jews through the myth of "God’s chosen people", and by donating very substantial amounts of money to what they mistakenly believe is a religious cause in the furtherance of Christianity.

14. To press for the spread of religious cults such as the Moslem Brotherhood, Moslem Fundamentalism, the Sikhs, and to carry out mind control experiments of the Jim Jones and "Son of Sam" type. It is worth noting that the late Khomeini was a creation of British Military Intelligence Div. 6, MI6. This detailed work spelled out the step-by-step process which the US Government implemented to put Khomeini in power.

15. To export "religious liberation" ideas around the world so as to undermine all existing religions, but more especially the Christian religion. This began with the "Jesuit Liberation Theology", that brought an end to the Somoza Family rule in Nicaragua, and which today is destroying El Salvador, now 25 years into a "civil war". Costa Rica and Honduras are also embroiled in revolutionary activities, instigated by the Jesuits. One very active entity engaged in the so-called liberation theology, is the Communist-oriented Mary Knoll Mission. This accounts for the extensive media attention to the murder of four of Mary Knoll’s so-called nuns in El Salvador a few years ago. The four nuns were Communist subversive agents and their activities were widely documented by the Government of El Salvador. The US press and the new media refused to give any space or coverage to the mass of documentation possessed by the Salvadorian Government, which proved what the Mary Knoll Mission nuns were doing in the country. Mary Knoll is in service in many countries, and placed a leading role in bringing Communism to Rhodesia, Moçambique, Angola and South Africa.

16. To cause a total collapse of the world’s economies and engender total political chaos.

17. To take control of all foreign and domestic policies of the US.

18. To give the fullest support to supranational institutions such as the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Bank of International Settlements, the World Court and, as far as possible, make local institutions less effective, by gradually phasing them out or bringing them under the mantle of the UN.

19. To penetrate and subvert all governments, and work from within them to destroy the sovereign integrity of the nations represented by them.

20. To organize a world-wide terrorist apparatus and to negotiate with terrorists whenever terrorist activities take place. It will be recalled that it was Bettino Craxi, who persuaded the Italian and US Governments to negotiate with the Red Brigades kidnapers of Prime Minister Moro and General Dozier. As an aside, Dozier was placed under strict orders not to talk what happened to him. Should he ever break that silence, he will no doubt be mad "a horrible example of", in the manner in which Henry Kissinger dealt with Aldo Moro, Ali Bhutto and General Zia ul Haq.

21. To take control of education in America with the intent and purpose of utterly and completely destroying it. By 1993, the full force effect of this policy is becoming apparent, and will be even more destructive as primary and secondary schools begin to teach "Outcome Based Education" (OBE).
    <!-- m -->http://www.stevequayle.com/books/Alien_Fallen.html<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... perman.htm<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... ndy%20Pero<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... perman.htm<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/monta ... s-Treaties<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/ar ... read=57208<!-- m -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    All of that video, i never heard or seen about though my opinion is, most that, either came from a ground source, Reasonable weather occurance, Comet , or government tests. So yeah, UFO ,and aliens, is not in my believe, no matter what see on "tv". though the other day my nanna said she say this weird object in sky, that had red like light or beam comming from the bottom of it, as she was traveling from town back home in early evening other day.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thankyou for posting this. Everyone in my household has viewed it.
    Interdimensional beings sounds like another way to describe demons or fallen angelic beings [ not to be confused with angelic beings who work on behalf of the Most High God]
    On a personal note, I find it mind blowing to actually see these things coming to pass in my life time when in 1977 here in little old Queensland Australia a local preacher was shouting this would come to pass from his pulpit. Even though he was a relatively small fish, the media made sure to discredit, ridicule and manipulate pictures of him so that he appeared as a weirdo. In retrospect, it sounds so familiar. I guess their methods never change.
  • Thanks for posting this...one thought comes to mind 'don't believe everything you see'...there is a possibility that it is a UFO or is the government trying to make us believe there is...do they have an agenda?...Area 51 no one can get passed there for all we know it could be nuclear weapons or something to do with UFO's...I remember watching a video of this old ladies going through Area 51 and this car started following them (those that were guarding the gates of Area 51)...but seriously whatever is there it doesn't seem like they want us to know.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I do believe that there's life in other planets. I witnessed my first UFO sighting when I was 8 and then I had seen UFOs 2 more times but I assure you that the ones I witnessed as a UFO has nothing to do with the ones in the video! One of my friend's dad was abducted by aliens and he could be able to tell it to his family 30 years later. UFOs arein my interests list and from what I've researched about UFOs, I can say that those in the video are definitely not standart UFO sightings, actually not even UFO sightings. I do believe that they are human made things and they are trying to create confusion and fear in people.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Very interesting post! The area 51 caller said there were "safe" places all over the world. I have heard this before in relation to what is supposed to happen in 2012 but I do not know where the safe places are. I think I heard it on a program about 2012 on the Discovery Channel but not sure. Does anyone know of a map or a listing of the supposed "safe" places?
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I found this after I made my last post. It is long so I will post the link.

<!-- m -->http://blog.2012pro.com/2012/how-to-sur ... net-africa<!-- m -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow, my hands are clammy after watching that. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    While watching, I kept reading your name "happythoughts" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But, this is very scary. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I don't know if it's actual aliens, or like all4loveandbelieve said, the government doing it to scare us. Of course we aren't sure if that guy was telling the truth or not, but he honestly sounded sincere. I can't believe this... "the government wants those areas to get wiped out so that the few that are left will be easier to control"... this is insane.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->