Why do you think he's coming back?

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new here on a whole, and have enjoyed reading through everybody's theories and ideas.

First off, I'll just start by saying I believe he's alive, 100%. I have since day one. Nothing can sway me. But I am having difficulty with the idea that he's going to come back. I wondered why so many people seem to think this is in the cards. Forgive me if this has already been posted/discussed at some point, but I'm just really curious to know why everyone thinks he would even want to come back now that he has his freedom. That much isn't making sense to me.

Cheers, all! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• Hi everyone! I'm pretty new here on a whole, and have enjoyed reading through everybody's theories and ideas.

First off, I'll just start by saying I believe he's alive, 100%. I have since day one. Nothing can sway me. But I am having difficulty with the idea that he's going to come back. I wondered why so many people seem to think this is in the cards. Forgive me if this has already been posted/discussed at some point, but I'm just really curious to know why everyone thinks he would even want to come back now that he has his freedom. That much isn't making sense to me.

Cheers, all! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Welcome Invisiblebird to the forum, I will tell you why he will come back. He will not be able to stay away for so long without his children, and family. He cannot do a life of being disguised to go see his children, plus he loves his fans he will not let them down. He did not leave us all this clues just for not coming back. Once they aprehand the people who wanted MJ harmed then he will come back. Blessings.

• Welcome Invisiblebird to the forum, I will tell you why he will come back. He will not be able to stay away for so long without his children, and family. He cannot do a life of being disguised to go see his children, plus he loves his fans he will not let them down. He did not leave us all this clues just for not coming back. Once they aprehand the people who wanted MJ harmed then he will come back. Blessings.

Thank you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    That's an interesting theory. Is that what everyone here believes or do other people have further reasoning?
    Why is it that you think he can't do a life of being disguised to go see his children? Especially when it seems that he's always dug disguises (however bad, occasionally! haha!).
  • Welcome...I believe he will come back because of his children, he didn't fake his death for the sake of just getting away from everything but because he is a man on a mission (NWO warning, public to wake up to 'don't believe everything in the media' etc.) and the only way others are going to notice these things or listen is if MJ comes back.
  • He cannot do a life of being disguised to go see his children, plus he loves his fans he will not let them down. He did not leave us all this clues just for not coming back. Once they aprehand the people who wanted MJ harmed then he will come back. Blessings. [/color]

I’ve always believed in the HOAX theory but I’m still not sure if MJ will come back or not. Since he seems to enjoy disguising himself, I think that the ''living under disguise'' stuff wouldn’t be such a big deal to him and even if I really hope you’re right, all those clues could also mean “Don’t worry about me. I’m okay now”.

Maybe one day we’ll know the truth…

• I’ve always believed in the HOAX theory but I’m still not sure if MJ will come back or not. Since he seems to enjoy disguising himself, I think that the ''living under disguise'' stuff wouldn’t be such a big deal to him and even if I really hope you’re right, all those clues could also mean “Don’t worry about me. I’m okay now”.

Maybe one day we’ll know the truth…

This is a little more my thinking. I don't think he'll ever come back as a physical presence, but I do think we'll still get a lot of material from him when he's ready, many different types at that. I think people are listening now. He could "come back" in the form of writings, music, etc. and deliver his message very effectively being "dead". If he returned, things would just be as they were before, imo. His message was getting lost because people were too wrapped up in the celebrity (and all that goes along with it) of him. Ears are open now in a way they weren't before.
    I'm excited to see what comes in the future, but most of all I want him to be happy and to have the kind of life he always wished for himself. That, above all.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I have never been sure Michael will be back. To me it's been always 50-50. Actually I feel otherwise and always said that family's constant repeat that Michael is dead, complete memorial and burial demonstration, wrongful death lawsuits filed by Katherine & Joe against AEG make me think MJ enjoys his "dead" life and has no intention to come back & become much bigger target of paparazzi and public gossip.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I think he's coming back because he's MICHAEL JACKSON - the one who never does things incomplete.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    nothing else, just because I have seen Moonwalker, Ghosts (short film) I know 99% he is coming back.

HE warned us (fans/people) that he is gonna fake is dead, but he will come BACK. Just listen to the song Threatend:
    [youtube:2hhgqm71]

''In one blink I'll disappear, and then I'll come back to haunt you''

• ''In one blink I'll disappear, and then I'll come back to haunt you''

Wouldn't the word "haunt" imply more that he would come back undercover, on the down low? More in a behind-the-scenes type way? Personally, I think he'd have much more fun with it that way...
  • I have never been sure Michael will be back. To me it's been always 50-50. Actually I feel otherwise and always said that family's constant repeat that Michael is dead, complete memorial and burial demonstration, wrongful death lawsuits filed by Katherine & Joe against AEG make me think MJ enjoys his "dead" life and has no intention to come back & become much bigger target of paparazzi and public gossip.

Good point. When I stop to think of the media backlash that would happen if he returned... wow. I wouldn't want that for him. Not in a million years. He's gone through enough hell for us all.
    I hope he's somewhere being happy and livin' it up! Lord knows he deserves it! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • repeated message. Please delete. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->