Aloha from O'ahu!

TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi everyone, I have finally decided to join y'all! June 25 '09 hit me hard. Losing MJ is like losing family to me. I have been a true genuine fan of MJ since childhood and will always be, I'm guessing thats why a lot of us are here. I hadn't completely followed the story after June 25 because I hate the media and avoid it at all costs, I prefer books over magazines! But Ive kept an eye on the Conrad Murray Case and thats what made me begin to wonder because the whole thing doesnt make any sense. I was happy to find this site because everything on here began to really reassure me of my gut feeling. Im not a big TV watcher and the news channels are just as bad as the tabloids so once the alarms began to go off, I had to make the effort to find out whats been going on in detail. I love Michael for his entertainment and his creative mind, but I love him most for his highly underappreciated humanitarian efforts. That is the greatest thing he has ever done, and the most important thing any of us can do. I've been 50/50 on the fence whether his death was real or not, but now I beLIEve! MJ was not a drug addict, he was a health nut! Nothing adds up! Anyway, thanks for allowing me to be apart of this fantastical experience.

Comments

• dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    Welcome!

Your username is beautiful. It makes me want to stare at the moon and stars for hours.

I wish you love and happiness today and always. . <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hi hun welcome aboard! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hello, and welcome themoonisdancing. Glad you joined. We need alot of fresh minds here, and some of us are passed our use by date <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Welcome!

Your username is beautiful. It makes me want to stare at the moon and stars for hours.

I wish you love and happiness today and always. . <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

=) Thanks, it makes me want to dance with the moon! I wish the love and peace to you, too
  • Hi everyone, I have finally decided to join y'all! June 25 '09 hit me hard. Losing MJ is like losing family to me. I have been a true genuine fan of MJ since childhood and will always be, I'm guessing thats why a lot of us are here. I hadn't completely followed the story after June 25 because I hate the media and avoid it at all costs, I prefer books over magazines! But Ive kept an eye on the Conrad Murray Case and thats what made me begin to wonder because the whole thing doesnt make any sense. I was happy to find this site because everything on here began to really reassure me of my gut feeling. Im not a big TV watcher and the news channels are just as bad as the tabloids so once the alarms began to go off, I had to make the effort to find out whats been going on in detail. I love Michael for his entertainment and his creative mind, but I love him most for his highly underappreciated humanitarian efforts. That is the greatest thing he has ever done, and the most important thing any of us can do. I've been 50/50 on the fence whether his death was real or not, but now I beLIEve! MJ was not a drug addict, he was a health nut! Nothing adds up! Anyway, thanks for allowing me to be apart of this fantastical experience.

Hi TheMoonIsDancing, welcome to our hoax family.Get ready for a bumpy ride. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Blessings.
  • Welcome - it sounds like you think like the rest of us. Many blessings to you. I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hello and welcome. I really like the dog in your avatar. Is that little guy yours?
  • Hello and welcome. I really like the dog in your avatar. Is that little guy yours?

No, she's my mother's dog, Dixie! My dog is a Boxer/Pit rescue mutt <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I may put a pic of her in my avatar sooner or later.
  • Aloha...that's so cool that your from Hawaii...I always wanted to go there.
    Unfortunately, I live on the mainland now for job oppurtunities, but I miss the islands everyday! Its a very friendly, inviting place to live. You should visit sometime, go to Kaua'i or Lana'i, they are my favorite <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Unfortunately, I live on the mainland now for job oppurtunities, but I miss the islands everyday! Its a very friendly, inviting place to live. You should visit sometime, go to Kaua'i or Lana'i, they are my favorite <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I will...ty
  • Welcome!

Your username is beautiful. It makes me want to stare at the moon and stars for hours!

[youtube:3sjx3wy5]

[youtube:3sjx3wy5]
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Welcome!

Your username is beautiful. It makes me want to stare at the moon and stars for hours!

[youtube:31wbhr2u]

hello.....I like very much your username and the video you posted is one of my favourite special moments.
  • Welcome!

[youtube:3nvy6m51]

hello.....I like very much your username and the video you posted is one of my favourite special moments.

Thanks a lot! Its one of my favorite moments as well, the song embraces me everytime! I love music all over the world because it drips with raw human emotion, unlike what we have here in the states for the most part! My country has lost its direction in many ways. Music being one, no wonder MJ wanted out of the business. Sorry for getting carried away, and thanks! I love your interest in art and sprituality like Ive seen in your other topics <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> they are both great passions of mine as well!
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Welcome to the nuthouse, TheMoonIsDancing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Welcome to the nuthouse, TheMoonIsDancing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thanks! I already feel welcome and accepted into the fam! I hope to be a help to the research! (I'm watching Moonwalker right now on my DVD player with surround sound btw!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )
    Welcome to the nuthouse, TheMoonIsDancing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thanks! I already feel welcome and accepted into the fam! I hope to be a help to the research! (I'm watching Moonwalker right now on my DVD player with surround sound btw!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )
    Haha, surely you will! We've been discovering lots of new things lately! And with the help of new members, we'll discover more and more. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I have never seen Moonwalker. Tell me if it's good and I'll watch it.. maybe I should get it legally for the sake of MJ though. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Haha, surely you will! We've been discovering lots of new things lately! And with the help of new members, we'll discover more and more. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I have never seen Moonwalker. Tell me if it's good and I'll watch it.. maybe I should get it legally for the sake of MJ though. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Moonwalker is awesome! Its been one of my favorite movies since forever lol! i can recite it from beginning to end <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You should watch it for the sake of both entertainment and research. Moonwalker was in his BAD era, when he really began to have his 'good guy' image questioned because of his rebillion towards the industry.
    Haha, surely you will! We've been discovering lots of new things lately! And with the help of new members, we'll discover more and more. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Moonwalker is awesome! Its been one of my favorite movies since forever lol! i can recite it from beginning to end <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You should watch it for the sake of both entertainment and research. Moonwalker was in his BAD era, when he really began to have his 'good guy' image questioned because of his rebillion towards the industry.
    Guess I'll watch it now, 'cus I'm pretty bored. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome on board. Hope you enjoy the ride with us. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> jumping0045.gif
  • WOW! I feel a lot of love from y'all! More than a lot of the fan clubs... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <3
    WOW! I feel a lot of love from y'all! More than a lot of the fan clubs... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <3
    Thanks! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

By the way, I watched Moonwalker and it was great! Definitely worth watching. I loved it from beginning 'till the end. It was really good, and I'll probably get a blu-ray version of it as well. I want the rest of my family to watch it as well, (they don't know about MJ's hoax and are most likely non-believers, but what a movie matters?) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • WOW! I feel a lot of love from y'all! More than a lot of the fan clubs... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <3
    Thanks! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

By the way, I watched Moonwalker and it was great! Definitely worth watching. I loved it from beginning 'till the end. It was really good, and I'll probably get a blu-ray version of it as well. I want the rest of my family to watch it as well, (they don't know about MJ's hoax and are most likely non-believers, but what a movie matters?) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Moonwalker is a wonderful movie. Its also a little trippy at times! I made my mom watch it years ago and she liked it. She used to have a BIG crush on MJ when he was in the J5, so maybe she still does deep deep down HA!