What the heck is this really MJ performing here?

msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I came across this video and they claim it's MJ but after taking a closer look I don't believe it's really him. I know people have mentioned him using doubles to get away from certain situations but did he really use them for a live performance.
Here's the link: <!-- m -->http://youtu.be/CiS5hAL3TFI<!-- m -->

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    no way is it mj.........imo of course xxx
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I don't know.....
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    No..Saw this before.
    It is E-Casanova.
    Not Michael!
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Greetings Mattie
  • question is , who is saying that it is michael? think in judging these situations it needs to be determined who is making the claim.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    looks like E-Cas to me as well.
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    well,it for sure make u confused for a minute.But when he speaks,it does not sound like our michael.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    It's in Italian, and from what I gather, the host and the audience believe its him...Although, I don't think so at all.
  • His voice sounded him, but his mouth looked different. OMG what is happening to us,we can't recognize Michael anymore? That was so cute he spoke in Italian.
  • It's in Italian, and from what I gather, the host and the audience believe its him...Although, I don't think so at all.

Yes it is in Italian, I am Italian and he did say he was coming back in Italy In the following year. His voice sounded the same.