New Song by Me for people losing faith

missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Hello all! So I literally haven't been on in months. Life has been busy.
For those of you who don't know me, I used to be a regular on this site, posted every day!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still a believer 100% I haven't been keeping up to date on all the new clues and signs and what not, but I just wanted to share a song I made today with you guys.
I felt that as time goes on people might be struggling with keeping hope alive so this is just a little something I didn't spend much time on (so the focusing is not on the quality of the singing LOL), but I just wanted to get the message out. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

L.O.V.E. you all!!!

[youtube:t5qnj5ej]

Comments

• Hello all! So I literally haven't been on in months. Life has been busy.
    For those of you who don't know me, I used to be a regular on this site, posted every day!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still a believer 100% I haven't been keeping up to date on all the new clues and signs and what not, but I just wanted to share a song I made today with you guys.
    I felt that as time goes on people might be struggling with keeping hope alive so this is just a little something I didn't spend much time on (so the focusing is not on the quality of the singing LOL), but I just wanted to get the message out. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

L.O.V.E. you all!!!

[youtube:1yzjxwed]

Thank you for your beautiful song. You have an amazing voice. I do not know how old you are but if you are young you should consider American Idol. The words are insperational, thank you again. Blessings.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Oh wow thank you so so much!! I am 17 it really means a lot that you think so <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'm glad you felt it was inspirational as well xoxo
    Much love to you!
  • That's a wonderful song, you have a beautiful voice. It brought a tear to my eye.
  • Oh wow thank you so so much!! I am 17 it really means a lot that you think so <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'm glad you felt it was inspirational as well xoxo
    Much love to you!

You are welcome, I only say the truth, if you live in the USA you should consider it. You shouldn't waste your talent and time. blessings.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Thank you both very much <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    It's all done with Michael in my mind and heart and if you feel it too that means he is bringing us together <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <3 !