Arnie Klein -- My Buddy Was Not Michael's Lover

edited January 1970 in News
36 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Arnold Klein -- the dermatologist who loomed large in Michael Jackson's life -- has now changed his story and says his good friend and office manager -- Jason Pfeiffer -- did NOT have an affair with Michael Jackson.

0422-arnie-mj-jason-bn-01.jpg

Klein had told TMZ ... Jackson was gay but that Jason's alleged relationship with the singer was the only gay relationship MJ ever had. Klein told us Jason was "the love of [Michael's] life."

But now on his Facebook page, Klein says "Allegations about ... Jason being Michael Jackson's lover are ridiculous. That story was made up ... "

Klein also scoffs at allegations he contributed to MJ's death, saying, "I made two interventions on Michael's Propofol Abuse myself ..."

Comments

• <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Don't even get me started...
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    What was the point of the lie in the first place. He claims to be MJ's friend. If you are a friend why would you make up such an outrageous lie?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Oh, that is first <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I am now waiting for more stories like: "Allegations about ... MJ this or that (including the death obviously) are ridiculous. That story was made up ... " <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Trying to clean up before he goes to court. Gonna take more than that, Arnie. I cringe to think what it took ($$$$) to make a “friend” betray another so mercilessly. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Lies run sprints. Guess he gave out of wind. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> first thing to me, the choice of pictures they use <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • He's credibility has gone down the drain...well actually he didn't have it to begin with.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> first thing to me, the choice of pictures they use <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Great, very appropriate <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    hmmm, more questions? - the story was made up by who? Jason? Jason and Arnie? was Liz Taylor involved in making up the story? (if I remember correctly it was Liz who posted some comments on twitter towards Arnie about the story)

oh, I am waiting for more <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Everyone seems to be changing their stories these days...

And a story about Michael that turned out to be false?!?! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Oh the parallels continue...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This is a circus
    it feels like the flip side of Truman Show

truman_show.jpg
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I think Arnie was just angry at MJ for not returning his green jacket..

He must of got it back now....
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    2good2btrue wrote:

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    It has almost been a year or so <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • hmmm, more questions? - the story was made up by who? Jason? Jason and Arnie? was Liz Taylor involved in making up the story? (if I remember correctly it was Liz who posted some comments on twitter towards Arnie about the story)

oh, I am waiting for more <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes, Liz did also comment on the issue. If I recall correctly, she called out Klein on Twitter for essentially breaking the Doctor/Patient trust, to which Klein fired back saying that he didn't choose who Michael loved. I remember that a lot of folks didn't really know what to say about Liz's comment, because the way it was written came across as if she wasn't disputing Klein's claims of Michael being potentially gay, but rather his failure to maintain the Doctor/Patient confidentiality.

My thoughts on Klein are that he didn't know about the hoax, but later figured it out. Consequently, I think his "gay" allegations were an attempt to draw Michael out of hiding. I honestly don't believe that Klein is the bad guy that so many people make him out to be. I think he is a professional and I think that he really did consider Michael a close friend. I think part of his somewhat lashing out was simply out of hurt. I can imagine what an awkward position it must be for a Doctor to be personal friends with one of their patients. Having said that, I can understand why Michael wouldn't have wanted Klein in on the hoax since Klein can be rather chatty, so Michael may have been afraid that he couldn't keep quiet.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    36 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Arnold Klein -- the dermatologist who loomed large in Michael Jackson's life -- has now changed his story and says his good friend and office manager -- Jason Pfeiffer -- did NOT have an affair with Michael Jackson.

0422-arnie-mj-jason-bn-01.jpg

Klein had told TMZ ... Jackson was gay but that Jason's alleged relationship with the singer was the only gay relationship MJ ever had. Klein told us Jason was "the love of [Michael's] life."

But now on his Facebook page, Klein says "Allegations about ... Jason being Michael Jackson's lover are ridiculous. That story was made up ... "

Klein also scoffs at allegations he contributed to MJ's death, saying, "I made two interventions on Michael's Propofol Abuse myself ..."

someone was amused of the little "controversy" on the previous TMZ post <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    TMZ why again about the gay story? The frustrated housewives still adore him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Oh, I just want to say MJ's expression in that photo is priceless <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    And it took him 2 years to admit this? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Who believed it anyway?
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299

Who believed it anyway?
    I'm afraid more then you can think of. But one would already be to much. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Who believed it anyway?
    I'm afraid more then you can think of. But one would already be to much. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Well, if they believe all the garbage it's their business.
    If Michael is alive he allowed it and I think he doesn't really want the public to know 100% his sexual orientation. Better keep the mistery, the little "devil" <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927

You're so funny! Indeed!

I also put the capital letters through the ol' gematria...funny also!
    The capital letters for the the TMZ articles are interesting to run through gematria... matches come that make you go <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Here are some matches from this article...the capital letters are

AKMBWNML

89 = AKMBWNML = August 29, 1958*, Lupus, Death Is Fake, Dead Famous,
    *there are more listed on the site I use...just thought these were particularly funny coincidences.....also on the side note * when dates are listed, it's just the month that counts...someone put in the entire date and listed it.....August itself equals 89
    also 8+9= 17, another funny
    anyways...I know folks are not all into this genatria stuff.....I just think some of the wording TMZ uses and the way they capitalize letters sometimes is odd......so I post it for the <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> factor

Hope you all are having a great day!
    Blessings Always!
    btw - do you know Arnie Facebook page?
    ok, I think I found it.
  • The hoax is coming to an end!! Arnie has to retract what he said, so when Michael comes back he will not give him shit. I honestly think Arnie got to find out that Michael faked his death, and knows he is alive and scared that he will come back and sew him for these alligations. How can a friend back stab another friend? That is the low of the lowest.