Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance": Occult Symbols

diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Hi everyone,
may be this topic has been discussed before, so I'm sorry for the repetition.

I'm sure you all know the song "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga. Well I found a very good interpretation for the video and the lyrics. Till know I personally cannot understand Lady Gaga's intentions and I can't even tell on which side she is. Anyway check the link:

<!-- m -->http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusines ... t-meaning/<!-- m -->

Comments

• I really don't understand, I know that Michael wanted to sing with her, and he liked her. If she was sending illuminati messages, he wouldn't approach her. Unless he knew she was and wanted to help her out of it. What I don't understand, she is Italian, and Italians take their catholic faith real seriously.I know I am Italian.. born in Canada. How can she give these subliminal messages? Maybe she is giving these messages to make us understand that we will be invaded by the illuminati? Is she trying to warn us? Or is she worshiping them? It is very hard to understand her. I honestly don't like her, sorry, yes her music,has good beat to dance, but the words are scary, and promoting the illuminati. I wish we can know more about Lady Gaga. There is also Rhianna, she said she is the queen of the Illuminati. I am speachless. I just hope they will not get to deep, and they can come out of this evil cult... blessings everyone.