How come I still cry?

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I saw a picture of Michael on facebook with this quote under it:

206465_165417046848394_100001402982639_385199_379925_n.jpg

"God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be. So He put his arms around you and whispered come with Me. With tearful eyes we watched and we saw you pass away. Although we love you dearly, we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best"

and I just started bawling my eyes out... the same thing happens when I watch those videos on youtube of him with sad songs playing. i have no doubts that he's alive, so why do I still cry? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Perhaps you feel empathy very accutely. Both for the writer of the touching words and for the injustices MJ had to endure while 'alive'. Sometimes on seeing and hearing of other people's raw pain, we can feel it, a bit like a recepter. For my part, I feel a righteous indignation at what has been done to Michael and his reputation in the past. It has always been important to me to foster individuality and the courage to not be part of the herd in my family, and [this is where I get mad] it should never be a crime to be individual or even eccentric. Diversity and genuine individuality should be something that is encouraged and not the cookie cutter version that is programmed into young people through the media and fashion industry. If I had the opportunity to speak to the adolescents of this day, my message would be ....no need for pretension... it's okay to just be you.
    Sorry for my digression....this is something I feel passionate about.
    PS...never stop being moved on the inside by other's happiness or pain. We are all spiritually connected even if some are unaware of it.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    You know, so do I!!
    I hate seeing these words connected to Michael. These words of death in connection to him. It makes me sick, fill with tears.
    I'm 100% a believer and will be no matter what any outcome will be, I'll be in denial if it's proven otherwise.
    But, I DO tear up too.
  • I have days when sorrow overtakes me if i am watching heartwarming videos of him. Its just that i miss him so terribly and want him to be back among us and with his family. Thats why i cry. I cry for what all they have done to him. So So sad. We love you MJ.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Dear God, that would make me bawl even if I didn’t know the person. I feel your pain. That is so beautiful and sad. I hope someone saves it so it can be re-posted when they have a real reason to.
  • I just started crying my eyes off when I read that, I think it's just a sad poem. I know the feeling though, I can't watch tributes for him because they make me cry like a baby. I also can't watch the video for Childhood... No matter how many times I see it I cry. Don't worry about it though, Michael is alive so you have no reason to cry. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I just started crying my eyes off when I read that, I think it's just a sad poem. I know the feeling though, I can't watch tributes for him because they make me cry like a baby. I also can't watch the video for Childhood... No matter how many times I see it I cry. Don't worry about it though, Michael is alive so you have no reason to cry. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Neither can I watch thar video, nor can I watch him sing Gone too soon. Tears me up every time.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Thank you all for your responses. I just think that if he's alive then the quote shouldn't bother me, right? I guess I just reallllly miss him and sometimes it's more difficult than usual. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only believer that feels this way. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thank you all for your responses. I just think that if he's alive then the quote shouldn't bother me, right? I guess I just reallllly miss him and sometimes it's more difficult than usual. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only believer that feels this way. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I don't know if it is this, but maybe because you miss him and it's not like you know when he will be back so it's like his gone but he's not...also you could be thinking, not knowing that you are, that how much you will miss him if he was really gone (hypothetically)...I don't know if that makes sense... I can't even understand myself sometimes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I don't know.....I guess we still cry because we are so fond of him....

I am sad almost all the time <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I can't think of no reason why he shoiuld be punished with an untimely cruel death like this <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i hear ya MJFAN7, this sweet poem brought tears to my eyes too, each time i see Michael on TV, listen to his music, tears fall from my eyes, i can't help it, be strong
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think I understand how you feel. I haven't shed any tears but have felt much sadness over things in his life, longing for his return, and mostly a strong magnetic constant pull to him throughout my day, and daily these 2 years. If I have been very close to tears it is usually over how much I love him and the joy I feel overwhelmed with sometimes reading the stories, seeing him in videos and pics, hearing him singing!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (Sorry, I'll try to calm down.) And I have shed tears of laughter with some hoax details including TS's words. As for the initial quote above, I think the wording makes you empathetically sad for the extreme loss you know others are feeling, even though you know something they don't.
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147

I can't think of no reason why he shoiuld be punished with an untimely cruel death like this <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I mean no harm, but you really are Debbie Downer. Why do you insist on posting that MJ was punished with such cruel death? Are you saying that God punished MJ because of.......................??????? I don't think so. You must have him mixed up with someone else. I thought I was ignoring your posts, and then BAM, there you are. I will try to be more attentive in the future in order to skip your posts/comments.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    It's up to you whether you're going to cry or not. All the coincidence is forming into truth right now, and we're closer than ever. Don't give up, - we've July. This year, or the other..

So far we've learned Michael faked his death for either personal reasons (fans, paparazzis, etc..) or other (illuminati, people trying to kil him, etc..). It could be really anything but we don't have to know that! All we have to know is he lives and is well.. also, fyi, I hate people who can't accept he didn't die (that includes all of my friends).
    Thanks again for all your responses, and please don't even start drama in here, I just posted this to get out some sadness and hopefully learn of others that are like me, and still grieve even though we are almost 100% sure he's alive. I think what Gina was trying to say was that if this whole death was not a hoax, then the way Michael died was very very horrifying to even think about. That's why I mainly came to the hoax, not because things weren't adding up (which I first discovered the hoax theories on June 29th so not much had happened or been discovered yet anyway), but because I did not want to believe that Michael died that way, because it killed me to just have the thought come close to my mind. Peacock7, I don't think you have any right to attack Gina like that, she doesn't mean any harm. If her posts bother you that much then please, do what you said you're going to do and ignore them. Thanks.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Im 42,and never in my life have i felt such sadness,other than when my dad died when i was 11,which has affected me ever since,i cant understand why i feel so so sad alot of the time,when i have never met michael,and why i miss him so much,i really really dont understand at all,my heart misses a beat when i hear a song of his on the radio,or watch him on utube,god there is somthing hypnotic about him, his voice,he is so beautiful, in everyway,inside and out,hey, i dont have the awnsers,but my life has never been the same since the 25th of june 09....... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I mean no harm, but you really are Debbie Downer. Why do you insist on posting that MJ was punished with such cruel death? Are you saying that God punished MJ because of.......................??????? I don't think so. You must have him mixed up with someone else. I thought I was ignoring your posts, and then BAM, there you are. I will try to be more attentive in the future in order to skip your posts/comments.

I don't know who Debbie Downer is and I think you missunderstood my comment. I said I can think of no reason why he should be punished......maybe it's more clear now.
    Im 42,and never in my life have i felt such sadness,other than when my dad died when i was 11,which has affected me ever since,i cant understand why i feel so so sad alot of the time,when i have never met michael,and why i miss him so much,i really really dont understand at all,my heart misses a beat when i hear a song of his on the radio,or watch him on utube,god there is somthing hypnotic about him, his voice,he is so beautiful, in everyway,inside and out,hey, i dont have the awnsers,but my life has never been the same since the 25th of june 09....... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That's what bothers me too. I don't understand why this is happening to me, all this sadness. I'm telling the truth, I was almost over Michael Jackson in the last 2 years prior to 2009. When my husband told me that morning in an agitated voice "You know Michael Jackson died!!" I was just like "Well this is it, may his soul rest in peace". But this acceptance lasted only for a day or two, because the moment I saw his death was questionable - I really started to be sad and suffer and cry and now that I think of it - maybe it is all because I am the type who needs to know the truth, who needs answers and certainties all the time....

Same here... my uncle/godfather died when I was 8, and we were very close, probably closer than my own father was to me. Anyway, that's the only death that ever hit me hard besides Michael, Michael's death hit me so hard, I'm not even sure why. I was always a big fan, but I didn't even know him, maybe I feel like I know him because of all the videos or stories or whatever that I've read on him, but still. I feel terrible saying this, but I think Michael's death hit me harder than my uncle's. When Michael died, I would cry in my room pretty much every day for hours until about September, which was when I was really starting to be convinced that he was alive. So it's just hard sometimes, I just can't wait until he's back though, I hope it's soon. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I think when someone represents something that is vital to you in your life/your heart...subconciously you feel as though that positive element in you has been taken away when they are no longer here. It would be easier I think to many people, if the absolute truth was known, if everyone could actually put to rest, the fact of the missed one, to be deceased. But when you are not 100% sure, it is a very hard place to be at - you want to let go because you need to carry on with your life, to find joy and peace and meaning in things that are missing. But if it can't truly be proven, if there are so many reasons for you to doubt that the missing loved one is dead - then it is that part of you that wants to hang on in hopes of you regaining all the wonderful things inside you that you lost.
    Once in a while now - my eyes water a bit, when I'm caught at an odd moment, unexpectedly - like if I'm busy doing a chore in the house, and on the radio, a MJ instrumental version of a song comes on...I suddenlly stop what I'm doing, and almost like in movies - I'll stand there spaced out, just standing and absorbing the thoughts that come with the music in the background...lol kind of funny if you were to see it happening. Like I am frozen in time for a couple minutes. It's like his presence hangs around for awhile...and then when the music fades away - I am back in present time, continuing on with my life...it will be this way for me...probably forever...if what we want to happen does not happen eventually...but I will still not say that it will not happen...and I am still very hesitant and careful not to use the word 'dead' - to me, he is still just 'missing'...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> to everyone

I can talk for me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Michael has been a very important part of my childhood. Once him "gone", a little part of me, of my memories went as well and I got trully affected for it.

I am the 1st one being shocked by this fact <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and I still am surprised with my behaviour at times, since I get very sentimental watching some of Michael´s performances, mainly from the bad era.

I said it many times; we were not part of his life, he was part of ours.