TMZ most probably hacked on April 21

YuliaYulia Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in News
I found this and also could explain the "Jackson might as well be alive" article

<!-- m -->http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/tmz-ha ... 79901.html<!-- m -->

Comments

• It appears they were having technical difficulties...I wonder who hacked it.

Here is also another article (<!-- m -->http://allieiswired.com/archives/2011/0 ... it-hacked/<!-- m -->)

TMZ’s Website Down – Was It Hacked?

So I went over to the TMZ website about 15 minutes ago, and well, it wasn’t looking the way it should.

I usually use Firefox to do my web surfing, and got a message saying that TMZ was an “attack page”. What does that mean? It means that their site was hacked!

top54.jpg

TMZ big boss Harvey Levin just tweeted “We are having technical problems with the site…should be up and running shortly #tmz”.

Uh huh. Hackers, aren’t they a wonderful thing? NOT!

Maybe it’s the same hackers that got into the private accounts of celebrities like Vanessa Hudgens?

Hmm… I think Harvey should call in the FBI on this case as well. After all, he IS a lawyer

Read more: <!-- m -->http://allieiswired.com/archives/2011/0 ... z1KWgkWIVW<!-- m -->

Read more: <!-- m -->http://allieiswired.com/archives/2011/0 ... z1KWggFQDo<!-- m -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Coincidentally, there was major hack attempts on my home computer as well...

Did anyone else have any problems with their pc's??? Sometimes, I get a little worried about our personal information...
  • Coincidentally, there was major hack attempts on my home computer as well...

Did anyone else have any problems with their pc's??? Sometimes, I get a little worried about our personal information...

I went to michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com website and it had all this strange code...and then this fake virus thing came up...so I am like ok I am so not going on that website again...I started to have more problems with potential viruses popping up when I went to that website.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210

I went to michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com website and it had all this strange code...and then this fake virus thing came up...so I am like ok I am so not going on that website again...I started to have more problems with potential viruses popping up when I went to that website.

It kinda feels like someone is spying on us...Maybe we are getting too close to the truth <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Government spies, set to hide the truth <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> it ok, i wont lock my self up @ home
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    YES!! I had problems with the one computer I use to view TMZ!! I had to run a huge scan on it. It still isn't running right. At first I thought, the MJ team was just trying to cause intrigue on TMZ by not letting us on, but now...not to attack home pcs.
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188

It kinda feels like someone is spying on us...Maybe we are getting too close to the truth <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    You think MJ is responsible?
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    Maybe it's them: <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group<!-- m -->)
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I "know" them. Most part are from a website that I visit often. It's not them. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

And there is no link between MJ and the Hoax and this hack, so maybe the article "Conrad Murray: Michael Jackson might as well be alive" can still true. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Do you believe TMZ was hacked? For some reason I don’t. Another diversion.
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    It's the BAM! Michael's taking over the internet! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    It's the BAM! Michael's taking over the internet! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Exactly <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> as Arnie Kline <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It is impossible for Arnie to be making all those comments on the net when he is involved in active litigation. His attorney would break his neck. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> No need for his accounts to go idle <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> No, no, no. Waste makes haste.