Autopsie report with the burn scar on the head ?

underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
I take a look at Conrad Murray at Wiki and found a 58 page autopsie report. So much i never saw before and on side 22 there is a area marked at the back of the head. I can't read it, but i could be the burn wound ?
Please, if someone can take a look with better english.....thanks so much !

<!-- m -->http://documents.nytimes.com/felony-cha ... #document/<!-- m -->

Comments

• Thank you for posting this information. Two things puzzles me, why did Michael sleep in another room, if that is not his room. I think you would be more comfortable in your own room. secondly, Michael did not like needles. This autopsy shows lots of needle marks, it looks like he was a martyr, needles marks on his neck, legs, arms, a condom catheter, this does not make sense. I had read an article once, and I am trying to find it but I can't sorry . This was not Michael,it was someone else an impersonator that looked like Michael. Something does not add up. blessings.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    You're right, there is a spot marked there. It's not very big, but doctors did do reconstructive surgeries on his scalp to remove scar tissue, so maybe the scar wasn't AS big. Not sure what to think and I can't read what it says either. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I guess I go by the many qualified people who work in the medical field and are very familiar with autopsy reports, who have said that this AR was riddled with errors, inconsistencies and was laughable. So going with the hoax and the strong evidence and my belief that MJ is alive, this AR has to be a completely creative fabrication that mixes known facts and widely accepted media-generated speculation about MJ's body. The writer may also have simply copied details of various AR's on file, in a potpourri of physical ailments. I'm sure as they discuss various aspects of it in the trial, that more and more things won't make sense to us, or will connect to more hoax dots. Genius Michael!
  • Yes, i agreed with you MJonmind !
    On one side i miss the typical signs of death, like the rigor mortis and livor mortis ! Livor mortis are not mentioned and Rigor mortis is not present, they say ! Not present at 18:15 ! Rigor mortis is there 6-12 hours after dead, when the person is in a warm room it goes faster. Here...no Rigor mortis ! Unbelieveable !
    Then the body temperatur. Here in germany we have C° and i had do change it in F...
    They say his body temeperatur has 68 F at 18:15. That is a normal room temperatur
    The normal temperatur of a body is 98,6 F
    A dead body needs around 19 hours to lost the temperatur and is at room temperatur.
    So why he was so cold but had no Rigor mortis or Livor Mortis ?

At page 17 they say he has a urinary retension. He has 550 !!!!!! ml Urin in his bladder ! Weird ! So much for a dehydrated man ????? And after dead the urin gets out...all relaxed and the bladder gets empty !

What they mentioned from the hospital and before they open the corps it seams like there was a living but hypothermic body with lividity blanched...some ppl get hypothermic to make operations...the heart stops ...

The tubes, they took at the UCLA with blood, urin...are labeled Trauma Gershwin....what does that mean ???
    What a trauma ? Who is Gershwin ? <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Gershwin<!-- m --> ???

I am sure there is much more...but i have no time...... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Don't you think that much sides are written on a old type writer ? Havn't they a PC ?

Blessings !
  • Because he was tooo cold 4 hours after his " death" i surched and found all his symptoms here :

Hypothermia
    life-saving interventions especially in the brain and heart to make surgery order can be patient to be operated by controlled cooling to 16 ° C to 22 ° C placed in a death-like state. This condition is hypothermic cardiac arrest (hypothermia = lower temperature) called.
    Here are heart rate, respiration and blood circulation to a standstill and it will not measure brain waves more. In this artificial hibernation come remarkably, however, no internal organs or the brain damage that does not mean that such interventions are risk or complications.

That person could be testify apparently dead !
  • If the body has rearly 68 F at 18:15 and he was real dead, it means that he was more then 19 hours dead, but then he must have a complete Rigor mortis and a empty bladder.

If he reaches the hospital with that hypothermie...around 75 F at 15:00 , it was a deep hypothermie and that would explain that noone use a defibrilator...that was not the way to care for a hypothermie patient without heartbeat !
    They only has to wait untill the body gets warmer and untill that to make CPR and give warm Infusions.

Here is the motto....nobody is dead untill he is warm and dead ! I am german, so i don't know to say it in the right way...you have to warm a hypothermie patient up to a normal body temperatur and make CPR and all untill the normal temperatur. If then you can't get a heartbeat back, the patient is dead....but that lasts much hours because you can't warm him fast up.

Why havn't i notice that before ? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I'm confused again....On another thread...I thought the consensus is that there was no body. No body/no autopsy. None of this matters if it's all fabricated, right?
    Also, it has been pretty much agreed, that Michael is a Joe, not Joseph. LaToya has said this lately. So, the AR is not for HIM.
    I like at the top of the AR it says, SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES, Celebrity, Media Interest <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I don't want to be a party pooper here, but it says in the AR that the temperature of the ROOM was 68 gegrees, not the body. The temperature of the body/liver is nowhere to be found.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• pepperpepper Posts: 558
    For those who need to go over all of this again (or some, perhaps, for the first time) -

This link is to a clearer copy of the autopsy report:
    <!-- m -->http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/micha ... ort?page=0<!-- m -->

This link is to a very large print pdf copy of the report:
    <!-- m -->http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Cel ... report.pdf<!-- m -->

I found this interesting - how "The Smoking Gun" website titles the different autopsy reports of different celebrities. Compare the first three in this list to the last one, Michael Jackson. For MJ's, why does it state "bizarre, celebrity" when none of the others even say "celebrity" ---- how interesting that they do not list the cause of his "death" in the title, as with the first three, they only say it is "the results of the review of the star's 2009 death". Is this the website's way of covering themselves in case this isn't a real autopsy report? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... y-released<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... l-overdose<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... psy-report<!-- m -->
  • I don't want to be a party pooper here, but it says in the AR that the temperature of the ROOM was 68 gegrees, not the body. The temperature of the body/liver is nowhere to be found.

Hello Souza,

thank you ! You are right, i had missunderstood this, but all the other thinks are strange. No real sign of death, hours after 14:26.
    Weird that they noticed the temperature of the room,but not from the body..

I know not one dead person who don't lost his urin, especially when the bladder contains so much. A dehydrated person has not much urinproduktion and how often they said Michael was dehydrated.

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Hi Pepper,

thanks you for the links !

I see that here they had indentify the person with the California Drivers Licence too.

<!-- m -->http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... brown-star<!-- m -->

Weird for me, but normal practice in LA ???????????? There are also persons who knew him, but they notice the Drivers Licence....
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I don't want to be a party pooper here, but it says in the AR that the temperature of the ROOM was 68 gegrees, not the body. The temperature of the body/liver is nowhere to be found.

You mean the room that was reportedly stiflingly hot.

The burn in the Pepsi "accident" was directly on top of the head... so says the video. My eyes don't lie, media does... thank you leaked tapes.

You mean the room that was reportedly stiflingly hot.

The burn in the Pepsi "accident" was directly on top of the head... so says the video. My eyes don't lie, media does... thank you leaked tapes.

CRAZY, BUT, 68 DEGREES in JUNE is not stiflingly HOT. Actually, that's summer with an A/C on!! That is insane.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I think they were talking about the temperature of the room the autopsy was done in. Not the room in Michael's house.
  • I read...hope i understand it right...that was the temperatur at 18:15 at the 25. June....that means short before the helicopter transfair to the coroner.
    At the house they reported it was hot...in the ER i thing it was warm, i hope so, because when you has an accident and be shocked, you froze....68 F are not enough.
    From the time of death, 14:26 untill 18:15 i thing they bring the body in a separate cool room.
    When that is all like it is usual praktice. But temperature notice from there is weird. They took the temp from the body when they make CPR or directly after pronounced dead makes more sense to find the right time of death...if they thought he was dead for hours.
    But then the missing Rigor mortis signs and the full bladder. Nothing makes sense.... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I think they were talking about the temperature of the room the autopsy was done in. Not the room in Michael's house.

No they're talking about Carrolwood. If they are recording room temp, it's room temp where the "body" was found. A coroner's office and autopsy room would be temp controlled, rendering recording room temp during autopsy unnecessary (why would they do that anyway, for what?). Temp at the scene is always recorded to help determine time of death.

Which in itself makes no sense, as Carrolwood is not where the "body" was said to have died, considering they "worked on him" for almost 2 hrs.

Contradictions abound.

The only logical conclusion fro mall this is as we already know, MJ is alive and this is all a giant hoax.
  • @Bec
    Please take a look at page 3 :

<!-- m -->http://documents.nytimes.com/felony-cha ... #document/<!-- m -->

The temperatur in the hospital room was 68 degrees F at 18:15. At 18:11 no signs of rigor mortis...and so on.
    It don't make sense to me, but who knows....
    yep hosp. room temp is 68
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Rigor Mortis not present throughout the body doesn't mean it's not there at all, it means it's not fully in rigor yet. There was also lividity, so that means clear sign that the patient is dead.

I would have expected them to at least state how far rigor was, yet they didn't. Also no room temp (carolwood) or of the body (liver) which makes it very hard to determine death later on by reading the report. I know a doctor pronounced, but that same doctor is saying that MJ was DOA, so in that case, with the propofol involved, you would expect that the coroner would note more details. That alone tells me the report is fake.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ok sorry my bad.

Makes no sense to record the temp of the room @autopsy. It's climate controlled. Unless it's Katrina or the apocalypse why should it be anything other then 68*?

Weird but it is what it is.
  • Yes no mention of his scar on his scalp?
    No mention on his dark spots on his legs?
    No mention of his mini face-lift ?
    No mention of his nose bridge (It collapsed and he was being injected to have the form of his nose back) This is confirmed by a doctor who he was going to to fix this... Not sure what kind of product that was injected
    No mention of his arthritis? )Visible in his fingers)
    No mention of black fingernails?
    So many things that were not mentioned
    For me this autopsy is FAKE
  • if michael knew he was goin to have propofol he wouldnt of eaten or drank prior to bein put to sleep the brown matter may of been stomach acid!(chef said food wasnt taken to rehersals) also i heard about the full bladder even they said that was srange after death but if your bein treated for dehydration via a drip you do produce more urine than the average person you pee more,has anyone put all three photos up along one another the ambulance face the death bed face and the new autopsy face side by side would be good to compare.
  • CM said that MJ had an enlarged prostrate and had problems urinating and it took him a long time to expell.  But he prescribed Flozamax (I think that's the name) and that would have made urination possible with a better flow. I know that when one passes, you expell the bowels and bladder. So, why would the "body" have a full bladder? Unless the "stand in" also had enlarged prostrate problems.<br /><br />Sorry to be so graphic but this doesn't make sense. 
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    on 1303803922:
    <br />You're right, there is a spot marked there. It's not very big, but doctors did do reconstructive surgeries on his scalp to remove scar tissue, so maybe the scar wasn't AS big. Not sure what to think and I can't read what it says either.  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --><br />
    <br /><br /><br />http://www.celebitchy.com/59547/dr_klein_admits_he_rebuilt_michael_jacksons_nose_with_injectable_fillers/<br /><br />Dr. Klein admits he rebuilt Michael Jackson’s nose with injectable fillers<br /><br />In a 2003 article in Vanity Fair, Tim Russert’s widow Maureen Orth wrote that Michael Jackson’s nose was prosthetic and that “his face is caked with white makeup, which conceals a prosthesis that serves as the tip of his nose. One person who has seen him without the device says he resembles a mummy with two nostril holes.” (Orth lays out a very compelling case against Jackson, and sadly after reading her series of articles about him, written around the time of his trial, I’m not as sure he was innocent of the charges. I almost dismissed this passage as untrue as it sounds too sensational, but I believe it now.)<br /><br />Given the urban legends about how Michael’s nose has fallen off during concerts I was a little reluctant to believe his puppet-like nose wasn’t real. It just seemed like stories that kids made up to make fun of him. According to Jackson’s dermatologist Dr. Klein, his nose wasn’t prosthetic exactly, but was made up of injectable fillers. Dr. Klein helped Jackson rebuild his nose after other doctors whittled it away to nothing. Klein told this to Larry King last night, and he also discussed the sad state of Michael’s health after he lost his hair in 1984 when his scalp was burnt during that Pepsi commercial:<br /><br />DR. ARNIE KLEIN, MICHAEL JACKSON’S DERMATOLOGIST: I met Michael because someone had brought him into my office. And they walked into the room with Michael. And I looked one — took one look at him and I said you have lupus erythematosus. Now, this was a long word…<br /><br />KING: Lupus?<br /><br />KLEIN: Lupus, yes. I mean, because he had red — a butterfly rash and he also had severe crusting you could see on the anterior portion of his scalp. I mean I always am very visual. I’m a person who would look at the lips of Mona Lisa and not see her smile. I would see the lips.<br /><br />KING: Was he there because of that condition?<br /><br />KLEIN: He was there only because a very close friend of his had told him to come see me about the problems he had with his skin. Because he was — he had severe acne, which many people…<br /><br />KING: Oh, he did? KLEIN: Yes, he did. And many people made fun of him. He used to remember trying to clean it off and he’d gone to these doctors that really hurt him very much. And he was exquisitely sensitive to pain.<br /><br />So he walked into my office. He had several things wrong with his skin. So I said — and you have thick crusting of your scalp and you have some hair loss.<br /><br />He says, well, how do you know this?<br /><br />I said, because it’s the natural course of lupus. So I then did a biopsy. I diagnosed lupus. And then our relationship went from there.<br /><br />KING: Grew from there.<br /><br />You — let’s fast forward. You saw him the Monday before he died.<br /><br />KLEIN: Absolutely. Yes, sir.<br /><br />KING: What was the purpose of the visit?<br /><br />KLEIN: He came to me because, basically, I was sort of rebuilding his face, because he had severe acne and scarring. He had scarring from having a lot of cosmetic surgery. And my expertise is — like it is with every one of my patients. My patients are my treasures. And I was rebuilding his face so he looked much more normal. And contrary to what people said, he could not take off his nose. His nose was attached. But it looked too small. And I just was trying to get him ready to do the concert, because in the way he looked in his face, he wanted it to be absolutely as perfect as it could be.<br /><br />KING: Did he consult you when he was doing his plastic surgery?<br /><br />KLEIN: No. I mean I came onto the scene long after he’d begun plastic surgery. In fact, what I wanted to do is, you know, stop it, because I felt that, you know, we were losing body parts in the situation…<br /><br />The subject is Michael Jackson — the changes to his nose.<br /><br />Why did he do that?<br /><br />And is it true that he wanted to look like Peter Pan? KLEIN: I don’t think he wanted to look like Peter Pan. I didn’t see him implanting wings on the back of his back or doing anything like that, right?<br /><br />KING: All right, what about the nose?<br /><br />KLEIN: The nose was a very special thing, because his father and his brothers supposedly, from what I’ve read, made fun of his nose all the time. So he was very sensitive to the nose. And…<br /><br />KING: What was wrong with his nose?<br /><br />KLEIN: I originally didn’t think there was much wrong with his nose.<br /><br />KING: Yes.<br /><br />KLEIN: I thought he had a nice-looking nose. But in the beginning, it was never able to come off his body. But it got to the point where it was far too thin. It didn’t look natural to me.<br /><br />KING: Now, you helped him rebuild it?<br /><br />KLEIN: I rebuilt it, yes.<br /><br />KING: How?<br /><br />KLEIN: Using fillers. I used Rezulin. I used hydronic acids because — and they worked very well. And it’s not — it’s an arduous procedure, because you don’t want to put too much in. And you have to do it exactly, so you can flow the material so it’s perfectly smooth.<br /><br />So we rebuilt them. And I’m telling you that he was beginning to look like the nose was normal again. And that’s all I wanted — and regain the breathing, you know, passages of his nose, because there was a total collapse of the cartilage.<br /><br />KING: In the last photos that we’ve seen, his nose has been built up, right?<br /><br />He’s looking better?<br /><br />KLEIN: Yes.<br /><br />KING: Was he still working at that?<br /><br />KLEIN: No, because I think we got to the point where he was very happy with the way he looked and he filled in the cheeks a little bit and did a lot of little things.<br /><br />But I mean what I do to an individual patient is what I do. And what I do is just restoration work, because I don’t think people should look, again, like anything has been altered.<br /><br />KING: Well, you’re — you’re not a plastic surgeon.<br /><br />KLEIN: No, but…<br /><br />KING: So are you extending yourself when you’re doing a nose like that?<br /><br />KLEIN: No, I invented all this. I mean it’s — I’m not a — I invented injectable esthetics, I mean, for better or for worse, it’s what I’ve been doing since 1979. So I’m not extending myself whatsoever.<br /><br />[From Transcripts.CNN.com]<br /><br />Dr. Klein also talked about how Jackson coped with his hair loss after his scalp was badly burnt. He was using something called a tissue expander to try and get rid of the scarring but it just made him more bald. It sounds painful:<br /><br />KING: Did he have hair?<br /><br />KLEIN: He had lost a great deal of it. You forget this first fire…<br /><br />KING: That was the Pepsi fire, right?<br /><br />KLEIN: Yes. But then what happened is he used a great deal of what are called tissue expanders in his scalp, which are balloons that grow up — blow up the scalp. And then what they do is they try to cut out the scar.<br /><br />Well, because he had lupus, what happened is every time they would do it, the bald spot would keep enlarging.<br /><br />So, I mean, he went through a lot of painful procedures with these tissue expanders until I put a stop to it. I said no more tissue expanders, because he had to wear a hat all the time and it was really painful for him.<br /><br />KING: So what would his — without the hat, what would he look like?<br /><br />KLEIN: Well, he had a big raised ball on the top of his head because of this device. It would expand the tissue, which you cut out.<br /><br />But (INAUDIBLE) would you — (INAUDIBLE) too much stretch back in the scar, you understand?<br /><br />KING: Did you see him one other time?<br /><br />KLEIN: Of course I did. But he would have a stretch back on the scar. I mean the scar would get worse after they removed it. And I had to put a stop to it. So I told Michael, we have to stop this. And that’s when I fired this plastic surgeon altogether. And I said I can’t deal with this anymore. We’re going to deal with me as your doctor or you’re going to have to find another doctor if you want to work with him.<br /><br />[From Transcripts.CNN.com]<br /><br />When Jackson came to Dr. Klein, he said that “he had done a decent bit of surgery by then,” and that it wasn’t “done poorly, but I think that there’s a time — the magic is not knowing when to begin the big game. The secret is knowing when to end it.” He also said the surgery was at Michael’s request but the plastic surgeon didn’t know when to stop.<br /><br />Jackson went to excess in just about every facet of his life. He was a phenomenal performer and entertainer because he gave everything for his fans and didn’t let up. He couldn’t turn off that tendency though, and he sadly went way overboard with his spending and with the drug use that took his life. Regular sleeping pills weren’t good enough for Jackson - he had to have the best anesthesia drugs. Klein says he wasn’t involved with any of that, though, and that he knew that Jackson was using Diprivan (the drug which is thought to have killed him) “when he was on tour in Germany… with an anesthesiologist, to go to sleep at night. And I told him he was absolutely insane. I said you have to understand that this drug, you can’t repeatedly take. Because what happens with narcotics, no matter what you do, you build a tolerance to them.”<br /><br />Then you need more, I guess, and eventually your body can’t take it.<br /><br /><br />Photos are from 3/6/09, 5/15/09, and 5/21/09. Credit: WENN.com. You can see how his nose appears fuller in the pictures from May.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Strange, but if there was a condom catheter in place, why was their any urine in the bladder at all? Why wasn't it already drained out of the bladder?