With image of undermined Palestinian children they advertise

paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
With image of undermined Palestinian children they advertised brand of vehicles in Israel<br /><br />By: PressTV<br />Publication date: 21/04/11<br /><br />publicidad_subar._israel.jpg<br /><br /><br />© Subaru<br />"we are going to see who can be against you," says the phrase in Hebrew in the right corner of the photo<br /><br />A new photo ad of a chariot of Japanese brand in Israel has producido a considerable outrage for its implicit promotion of trample Palestinian children.<br /><br /><br />Commercial advertising, published by a concessionaire of Subaru in Israel, characterized the scene photographed last year, when an Israeli settler ran over two Palestinian children with his car in the neighborhood of Siwan, in al - Quds from the East, Jerusalem, before fleeing to full speedXinhua reported Thursday.<br /><br /><br />"we are going to see who can be against you," says the phrase in Hebrew in the right corner of the photo.<br /><br /><br />The October incident was against two boys of 10 and 12 years, breaking the leg to the youngest. After the attack, the victim initially balked at entering a car, who was apparently preparing to take them to a hospital. Palestinian children are afraid to go into vehicles of strangers because they have seen your friends be brought by Israeli troops posing as civilians, regularly.<br /><br /><br />The current Palestinian Authority and head of the Fatah party, Mahmoud Abbas, said that the promotion of the Act of aggression "is an advertising and dirty propaganda that came to the extreme of calling the killing of Palestinian children bullying them".<br /><br /><br />The attacker, named David Beéri, is the CEO of Elad, a conglomerado of real estate development of hard line.<br /><br /><br />The organization encourages Jews to move to the dense neighborhoods of al - Quds from the East.<br />Al - Quds from the eastern part of the Palestinian territories, which Tel Aviv occupied in 1967 and them was then annexed despite international rejection to recognize any aggression. It has been promised as the capital of a future Palestinian State.<br />http://bit.ly/hG0Gay]http://bit.ly/hG0Gay

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It seems to me that they don't only kill for soil but for amusement as well...but the truth is anti-semitic so we can't talk.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    It seems to me that they don't only kill for soil but for amusement as well...but the truth is anti-semitic so we can't talk.
    Well, I guess you're right Sarahli. This is not the first time we see such aggression towards Palestinian children. I wonder why they do this?
    Well, I guess you're right Sarahli. This is not the first time we see such aggression towards Palestinian children. I wonder why they do this?

The answer is not sane diggyon that's why I can't really answer. There is no sane reason to do that.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376

The answer is not sane diggyon that's why I can't really answer. There is no sane reason to do that.
    But there must be a reason for such an aggressive behavior!!!!!!!!

I understand your anger and I am angry too. Maybe we should ask them why do you kill children? They will still find an excuse that's why I say it's insane, reason has nothing to do here and the worse is that those in power and are able to stop that do not say a thing.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    diggyon wrote:

Sarahli wrote:

diggyon wrote:

Sarahli wrote:It seems to me that they don't only kill for soil but for amusement as well...but the truth is anti-semitic so we can't talk.

I think that there is nothing in this world that would justify such behavior
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I suspect it's the same reason as why Israel would be involved with causing 911.
    First, there was the van of 5 Israelis who were arrested in New Jersey on 9-11. This group, which included two Mossad agents known to U.S. law enforcement, had been observed videotaping the destruction of the Twin Towers with themselves celebrating in front of the camera, flicking their lighters and laughing with the burning towers in the background across the river. These Israelis worked for a fake moving company, Urban Moving Systems of Weehawken, New Jersey, which actually turned out to be a Mossad front operation. Dominic Suter, the head of the phony company, was allowed to escape to Israel shortly after 9-11 although he was a terror suspect being investigated by the FBI.

The five Israelis, some of whom refused or failed lie detector tests, were caught in possession of multiple passports, box cutters, and a large amount of cash stuffed in their socks. Their van tested positive for explosives when checked by New Jersey police, at least until the FBI took over the investigation. When the five Mossadniks were returned to Israel in November 2001, three of them appeared on a popular television show and openly admitted that their mission had been to document the terror attacks. Who had given them this mission was not discussed.
    <!-- m -->http://www.rense.com/general91/bt.htm<!-- m -->