Mama Jackson's Partner -- I'm Still BFFs with Katherine

Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
edited January 1970 in News
Mama Jackson's Partner -- I'm Still BFFs with Katherine
13 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson's business partner is attacking reports that MJ's mom turned her back on him -- in fact, TMZ has learned, he's even enlisting the help of his lawyer to quash the rumors once and for all.

0426-howard-katherine-ex-tmz-01.jpg

It all started with a recent article on The Hollywood Reporter-- published last week -- which referred to Howard Mann as Katherine's "former business partner" ... a title Mann takes serious umbrage with.

Mann's lawyer responded by firing off a cease and desist letter to the publication on Friday -- claiming the article is "sorely lacking in fact, journalistic integrity and simple ethics" ... and insisting Mann and Katherine "remain business partners and friends to this day."

Katherine even released her own statement in response, claiming, "Howard has been great to me and my family ... I look forward to our continued relationship and our future business projects."

Mann -- who runs Jackson's Secret Vault with Katherine -- wants THR to issue a retraction stat ... or else.

Comments

• Why does he see the need to prove him and KJ are "BFF's"? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Sponsored by....

INPLAINSIGHT
  • Sponsored by....

INPLAINSIGHT

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I noticed that too <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> interesting shade of "YELLOW" used for the lettering - just like MJ shirt on the photographs at the funeral. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Very interesting - now just where "in plain sight <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • is this the same person that randy was upset about his parents getting involved with or was that someone else? it was a while back so i can not remember <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Sponsored by....

INPLAINSIGHT

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I noticed that too <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> interesting shade of "YELLOW" used for the lettering - just like MJ shirt on the photographs at the funeral. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Does anyone know what INPLAINSIGHT is about?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Now I'll just sit back and wait to see how long it will be before yellow and red roses start arriving at Forest Lawn this year. Last year it was sunflowers. Gotta keep the theme new and exciting. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Sponsored by....

INPLAINSIGHT

In Plain Sight (TV Series 2008– )
    Mary Shannon is a U.S. Marshal in the witness protection program who spends her time relocating federal witnesses.. Based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Mary works with her partner, Marshall Mann, to place criminals and innocent witnesses into new lives. When not putting her life on the line to protect federal witnesses, Mary attempts to manage her dysfunctional family, including overly dependent mother, Jinx, and younger sister, Brandi, both of whom live with her. Between work and family, Mary has little time for boyfriend Raphael Ramirez who plays minor league baseball. Written by Anonymous
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0935095/plotsummary<!-- m -->

Marshall Mann what a coincidence <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Sponsored by....

INPLAINSIGHT

In Plain Sight (TV Series 2008– )
    Mary Shannon is a U.S. Marshal in the witness protection program who spends her time relocating federal witnesses.. Based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Mary works with her partner, Marshall Mann, to place criminals and innocent witnesses into new lives. When not putting her life on the line to protect federal witnesses, Mary attempts to manage her dysfunctional family, including overly dependent mother, Jinx, and younger sister, Brandi, both of whom live with her. Between work and family, Mary has little time for boyfriend Raphael Ramirez who plays minor league baseball. Written by Anonymous
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0935095/plotsummary<!-- m -->

Marshall Mann what a coincidence <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> it all part thre plan <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    ahh Mr Howard Mann(Act) is back again. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Mary Shannon is a U.S. Marshal in the witness protection program who spends her time relocating federal witnesses.. Based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Mary works with her partner, Marshall Mann, to place criminals and innocent witnesses into new lives.

and it seems to me curious