V FOR VANQUISH - new video 26/4/11

reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:2z5zpcyv]

And so, my friends, the Revolution begins anew. Current target? The abominable J.P. Morgan, financial underbelly of the traitorous Federal Reserve Bank.

K x

Comments

• Wow - thank you for sharing that video. Interesting.

What he's spoke about with the Federal Reserves, buying silver, stocking pantries, cleansing yourself of toxins, etc., are conversations I've been having with my brother-in-law who's listens a lot to talk radio.

It's been discussed that we are headed for a deep recession but more so than that we are headed for a major repression from government and those in authority. I don't want to scare anyone but I agree that if you are able you should start planning how your family will survive if this all comes about. No reason to fear or to panic. Just prepare for the worst.

Above all, remember that if you have God in your life He will guide you into all truth so seek His wisdom and His direction. The Bible says not to fear man, but to fear God. Blessings.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Damn it, - I wish they would've had at least subtitles. I don't like the kinda videos where someone talks, - especially this one - it's so difficult to hear what he is saying. And I would be saved from all the trouble if we had subtitles. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Watched like 1 and a half minutes of it though.

Blessings.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Damn it, - I wish they would've had at least subtitles. I don't like the kinda videos where someone talks, - especially this one - it's so difficult to hear what he is saying. And I would be saved from all the trouble if we had subtitles. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Blessings.

If you watch this vid in Youtube, you can try to get the video subtitled by clicking on CC tab below the video box. It is not perfect but at least some lines are there.
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    July 13th?
  • Can someone please tell me story of how V for Vnquish first appeared? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Can someone please tell me story of how V for Vnquish first appeared? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    On 13th of July 2010, V for Vanquish made his first video and HolywoodTV posted it and they said "Someone sent it to us. We don't know who it is, but we suspect".

I will go and search to be sure what they said exactly.

EDIT

EDIT

Ok, here it is. HollywoodTV posted it on 13th of July and wrote this under the video:

"Alright. We're not sure who's behind this video, but we do have an inkling after some hardcore sleuthing this afternoon.

At any rate, this most mysterious message was magically mailed anonymously to us, posted into our FTP site earlier, and we can't exactly figure out if this is for real or just a joke. Apparently, something big is going to go down in Hollywood in exactly one year from today - July 13, 2011???

Anyone know which celeb is behind this one? Over here at HTV Headquarters, the debate wages on. Note: we've already ruled out Ashton"

So they say "which celeb is behind this?" What should it be a celebrity? It could have been anyone. The fact they say "celeb" is suspicious for me and I think they know more.

[youtube:cjut6m8k]
  • Can someone please tell me story of how V for Vnquish first appeared? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    On 13th of July 2010, V for Vanquish made his first video and HolywoodTV posted it and they said "Someone sent it to us. We don't know who it is, but we suspect".

I will go and search to be sure what they said exactly.

EDIT

EDIT

Ok, here it is. HollywoodTV posted it on 13th of July and wrote this under the video:

"Alright. We're not sure who's behind this video, but we do have an inkling after some hardcore sleuthing this afternoon.

At any rate, this most mysterious message was magically mailed anonymously to us, posted into our FTP site earlier, and we can't exactly figure out if this is for real or just a joke. Apparently, something big is going to go down in Hollywood in exactly one year from today - July 13, 2011???

Anyone know which celeb is behind this one? Over here at HTV Headquarters, the debate wages on. Note: we've already ruled out Ashton"

So they say "which celeb is behind this?" What should it be a celebrity? It could have been anyone. The fact they say "celeb" is suspicious for me and I think they know more.

Anna thank you so much for your answer <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . That is very weird that they think it should be a celebrity. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> The msg has nothing to do with Hollywood or music industry, it's all about NWO. Is there any kind of information of who (how many people) will show up on 13th of July in front of Hollywood sign? Do a lot of people know about this day? Any ideas on what will actually happen that day?
    Maybe it's time to BAM??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I don't know it's just my thought, after all Michael did say "See you in July" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

L.O.V.E to all!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Blessings.

Think about the ones who are not native english speakers. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I pushed the earphones through my ears till they got into my brain to understand what he's saying. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I found this video on youtube. It's about similarities to MJ. It might be interesting

Remember, there are no coincidences in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[youtube:y3n66th8]

Blessings
    Here is another video with more interpretation

[youtube:xwk64lhg]
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I found this video on youtube. It's about similarities to MJ. It might be interesting

Remember, there are no coincidences in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[youtube:gtu9zsa2]

Blessings
    Thanks for this video, diggyon. It's very interesting! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Glad he's back. Too curious if on July 13th he'll be at the Hollywood sign. Time will tell... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    "All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king."

J.R.R. Tolkien (The Fellowship of the Ring)
  • KingMikeJKingMikeJ Posts: 11
    I forgot about this video last year. So have we added July 13th to the possible BAM dates?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    didn't this person tell us another time that july 13th was his birthday?
  • KingMikeJKingMikeJ Posts: 11
    Yes he did.
  • moonball29moonball29 Posts: 38
    Anyone near Hollywood that's planning on going?
  • diana9161diana9161 Posts: 22
    Does anyone know exactly how long is the original Thriller music video? I found this video on You Tube whose length is 13:43. This supports the July 13th theory, and all of the numbers add up to 11. I know it's a bit far-fetched that Michael has been planning this since the 1980s, but I'm just wondering whether this might be a clue.
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    Yes, there are lots of similarities between them, but this guy said he is not Michael or associated with him. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    But we knew that already, right?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    You remember Thriller where the someone says, "See you on Wednesday"? Well, July 13 is on a Wednesday!!!!!
    Michael-Jackson-Thriller-video.jpg
    You remember Thriller where the someone says, "See you on Wednesday"? Well, July 13 is on a Wednesday!!!!!
    Michael-Jackson-Thriller-video.jpg
    Should we expect the BAM on July 13th? What if he doesn't show up? Everyone would be really disappointed. It would have been better if the BAM date was top secret. Like that the disappointment won't be that big if the BAM date is to be postponed.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Well, it'll be interesting to see if V does another vid with an update on 13th July (as he says in this April 26th one). I'm curious about this character, although I don't think he necessarily has anything to do with MJ.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Just somthing that stood out to me,if watch from 2-35 onwards,sounds like what dr murry said in his vidio,i know its probely nothing,its just somthing that stood out to me..... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Here is the one i mean .......<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bjDWRJ ... re=related<!-- m -->