CONFIRMED! Diana Ross WILL Get Michael Jackson's Kids

Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
CONFIRMED! Superstar Diana Ross WILL Get Michael Jackson's Kids

By Jen Heger
Radar Legal Editor

wenn5231707.jpg

If, like us, you were skeptical about news reports claiming that legendary Motown singer Diana Ross would get Michael Jackson's children when their 80-year-old grandmother Katherine Jackson passes away, doubt no more!

Ross, 67, indeed would become guardian of the dead singer's three children, according to new information exclusively uncovered by RadarOnline.

A source close to the Jackson family tells us that the superstar diva was named in her longtime friend Michael Jackson's will as guardian of Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket. And even though it was suggested that Ross declined the huge responsibility, that too is bunk, RadarOnline.com has confirmed.

"Diana has made no moves whatsoever not fulfill her role that Michael intended for her," the source says. "Michael didn't trust anyone in his family besides, his mother, to raise the children. Michael loved Diana and chose her for a very specific reason," our source adds.

Katherine Jackson turns 81 on May 4, and it was revealed in court documents recently that she has a live-in caregiver.

"Katherine is a very doting, loving grandmother," the source added. "She just isn't getting any younger and that is why Michael named a second guardian."

An informant in Ross' entourage said the singer of Upside Down and Endless Love hasn't been involved in the children's lives, so far.

"She will step in if there's an immediate need to do so," the Ross informant said.

Ross has five adult children.

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    This must mean that Michael and Diana are together then <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Hopefully it doesn't mean that Katherine is leaving us anytime soon. Is this an old article? If not why are they again bringing this up?
  • This must mean that Michael and Diana are together then <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Hopefully it doesn't mean that Katherine is leaving us anytime soon. Is this an old article? If not why are they again bringing this up?

New today.
    It sounds to me like Katherine is sick... she has a live in carer.
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    I don't know this Radar Legal Editor were this news came from, is it trustworthy?
  • sorry, forgot the link.

<!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... ne-jackson<!-- m -->
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    sorry, forgot the link.

<!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... ne-jackson<!-- m -->
    Thank you for the link, but you haven't answered my question.I mean, is it a tabloid site or a news site?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    This must mean that Michael and Diana are together then <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Hopefully it doesn't mean that Katherine is leaving us anytime soon. Is this an old article? If not why are they again bringing this up?

New today.

You mean like a maid? Lol.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    So Katherine has a personal assistant. Many wealthy people do. Heck, my daughter's piano teacher had an aide. Truth is it's all BS cause nobody is getting MJ's kids but MJ.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393

New today.

You mean like a maid? Lol.

LOL, is that what you meant <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I thought you were tryin to say she had "liver cancer" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> and I was getting very concerned and confused. About to go into "search" mode because that would be NEWS TO ME.

THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> WHEW! Need a break.
  • To me a "carer" isnt a maid or an assistant.

I used to be a carer for the social services.. my understanding is a carer is for when people are sick and ill and need help doing things like washing, dressing, etc.
    To me a "carer" isnt a maid or an assistant.

I used to be a carer for the social services.. my understanding is a carer is for when people are sick and ill and need help doing things like washing, dressing, etc.

Well then you're jumping to conclusions aren't you.

No. Im explaining what i used to do in my role as a "carer".
    To me a "carer" isnt a maid or an assistant.

No. You're jumping to conclusions. You're assuming the journalist used an accurate title (live-in caregiver quite literally is just that, which is a vague title and can mean a whole laundry list of things from maid to nanny to personal assistant to nurse) and from that you're assuming that KJ is sick and dying. That is the very definition of jumping to conclusions. Just sayin'.

Example: these same journalists say Michael is dead too.

No. You're jumping to conclusions. You're assuming the journalist used an accurate title (live-in caregiver quite literally is just that, which is a vague title and can mean a whole laundry list of things from maid to nanny to personal assistant to nurse) and from that you're assuming that KJ is sick and dying. That is the very definition of jumping to conclusions. Just sayin'.

Example: these same journalists say Michael is dead too.

Im actually saying i used to be employed as a carer for social services. That was my job title.. a "carer". I helped people who were sick, ill and infirm to wash and dress and help with their medication.

Im sharing my knowledge... im sorry if that offends you somehow.

I dont know if the journalist has used the correct title or not.. but it would seem odd for them to use a term of "carer" when they are referring to a maid or a PA. They say its in the court documents so i guess we will have to try and see those.

She is nearly 81 - it wouldnt surprise me if she had health issues that she needed help with. Most people this age do. My grandfather lived until his 90's and he had a carer come to his house everyday to help him with things.
  • I had heard that Diana Ross was not doing so well. Even if she was well, she will not be the caregiver of MJ kids. Michael is alive and kicking so they will be reunited with the father. blessings.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    To me a care giver is somebody to help you too look after your personal care not a maid or cleaner maybe she just needs a little help but I am sorry I don't like the idea of the children going to Diana what kind of relationship does she have with them and they like being with their cousins
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Oh God <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I can't believe this.
    dear Michael, if you are alive, please stop this nonsense <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I had heard that Diana Ross was not doing so well. Even if she was well, she will not be the caregiver of MJ kids. Michael is alive and kicking so they will be reunited with the father. blessings.
    And this is more proof! I'd think if Michael was dead and K was I'll, Katherine would arrange for the kids to at least meet Diana (who also is not a spring chicken).
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I think that when Michael does come back, he'll have an entirely new will. His mother IS old...really, it's not too fair to put so much on her...we do know she has a lot of help, but I'm sure she knew ahead of time the length of this hoax.
    Diana is old too. Really, so is Rebbie, who helps. Geez, isn't she about 60? Even some of the brothers are up there. (I can say this...I'm 55)
    La Toya and Janet...again, not young, and neither are a parent, not that that matters.
    I'm glad it's his problem..not mine...lol <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)))
    I guess the point is, why would a member here, after all this time and lessons learned, think what it written in these articles is the truth? One article says KJ has a caregiver and some are damn near planning her funeral.
    And this is more proof! I'd think if Michael was dead and K was I'll, Katherine would arrange for the kids to at least meet Diana (who also is not a spring chicken).

What is wrong with Diana Ross??? (is she sick? Ive not heard)
  • Katherine was at Janet's concert last week or the week before so she must not be too bad off or she wouldn't have been able to stand through the show. They were pretty close to the stage where most folks tend to stand for the majority of shows, especially upbeat ones like Janet. Someone on the other forum saw Katherine and the kids at the show, and I think they were even at another one at the same venue either the night before or after. Anyway, she seems to be moving around pretty well.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    I personally think that by the time Katherine's time on this earth is up, the kids will be older
    and more able to decide on their own what would happen to them. If they are not comfortable with
    Diana, or they don't know her very well, I would think that Janet or one of the other siblings would
    step in and care for the kids. Its possible they already have a relationship with Diana and we just
    don't know this....especially if its been hidden from public view.
    I will personally never worry about the well-being of these kids. There are so many people who
    love them and will be willing to step up to the plate. They are blessed for sure!!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I don't believe this.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Which WILL are they following ?? The fake one or the original ??

I always thought katherines guardianship was not permanent.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Thanks for sharing this article.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    A carer or personal carer helps with personal duties around the house, depending on the level of care Kathrine requires from the carer, Something i study last year and studying next half of year (starting in June -.-) though more refered as PCW(personal Care Worker) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->