New Forum Layout

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
Just a short message to let you all know that the forum style has changed. If you don't see it yet, scroll down and click "delete all board cookies".

If you encounter any problems with this new style, let me know. Hope you like it!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Great job! I really like what you have done to this site.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <-- my reactions <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I love it! Very user friendly!
  • Nice!
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    Awesome. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Beautiful! I like it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I liked it. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Souza, their dedication is truly admirable. Thanks for joining us in a place so beautiful and with good energy like that of Michael.
    This is for you: 00020116.gif
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    OH WOW!!!!! very nice <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I was just in the middle of writing a post when the forum changed it's look and it freaked me out for a second, thought I was in the twilight zone or something!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thank s for all your hard work Souza, know that you are appreciated! Sending you all LOVE and Blessings! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    I concur with all the other comments, this new layout is Wow! Thank you so much Souza for your continued hard work
    and don't you know? @mjj4ever777 we are in the Twilight Zone and have been for a while. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Looks great Souza! Although I will miss the familiar orange background... it was comforting. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Looks great Souza! Although I will miss the familiar orange background... it was comforting. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I tried that here too, but it seemed too much. I can add it so you all can see, maybe you will like the orange background more.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Very beautiful!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thank you soooooooooooooooo much Souza for all your hard work! We really appreciate it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I L.O.V.E you all!
  • I thought we got hacked again. Very well done Souza. I agree with some I also do miss the orange color.. This is much better thanks for all your hard work.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    OK, background is back to orange, better or too much?

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Love it too. It seems much easier to read now.. Much more style as well. The orange was our trademark and it matched Ben Evenstads office background <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Great work chica! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> The orange background is a nostalgic piece to all of us. It's like the color of our own room. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Love it too. It seems much easier to read now.. Much more style as well. The orange was our trademark and it matched Ben Evenstads office background <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    OK, background is back to orange, better or too much?

If there was a thumb's up smiley thing I would give you a thumb's up smiley thing. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • OK, background is back to orange, better or too much?

Thank you. The Orange is what easily identifies this forum. Thank you for adding it back. I was pleasantly surprised when I came online this afternoon.

Blessings.
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Very Nice, Souza! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Looks great! Very nice. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    The forum looks AMAZING!!! Love the navigation pictures at the top of the page!
    It also has a warmer feel. Very friendly. THANKS---GREAT JOB!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Thumbs up on the new layout! Great job!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hey Sou, the Register button is cool - taKE THE RED PILL, IT'S YOUR CHOISE, BUT DON'T EXPECT AN EASY RIDE <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> !!!

hugs <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
This discussion has been closed.