Will you still hold out hope for a return ??

Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Just wondering....How will you personally feel in July if Michael doesn't return? Will you feel like
he has really passed OR that he is still alive but never returning? Will you feel satisfied that he is
alive and left us clues but we may never see him again?? Will you still hold out hope for a return on
a later date??

I already know what I will think. I will just assume that Michael is still alive and he wanted to leave us
clues but he is not coming back. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> At that point, I really worry that my hope for a return will fade.

How do you feel about it??

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I will think he is dead because I just can not believe Michael would resist the temptation to shock the world.
    He always wanted to shock in every possible way, at least this is the idea I get from his life.
    I just can't believe he would stay in hidding, what's the satisfaction of it?
  • Just wondering....How will you personally feel in July if Michael doesn't return? Will you feel like
    he has really passed OR that he is still alive but never returning? Will you feel satisfied that he is
    alive and left us clues but we may never see him again?? Will you still hold out hope for a return on
    a later date??

I already know what I will think. I will just assume that Michael is still alive and he wanted to leave us
    clues but he is not coming back. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> At that point, I really worry that my hope for a return will fade.

How do you feel about it??

Like i stated on the other posts, Michael may not return this July 2012but next year with le cirque du soleil. He did warn us 4 yrs to make it, and when he said that he said it in 2008 so 4 yrs is next yr. He will come back next yr. If he does not come back this year in July I know and feel it in my bones he is alive.. have faith and be positive. blessings.
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    I will never believe Michael is dead but maybe he just doesn't come back. If he hasn't returned at the end of 2012, I don't think he ever will. I keep my hope on july though and if not, hopefully he returns with Cirque de Soleil.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    All of you make such good points. I guess there is the possibility for 2012. But I, like Gina,
    can't see him staying in hiding so long! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I'll tell you in August <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I have doubts for July. BUt I suppose he has no other choice than to be back until the trial ends. So this year most certain.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Although I think July might very well be bamsmonth, this question alone proves to me that people are getting their hopes up on theories and speculation. MJ will be back, in his own time. July? I think it's a possibility, but this hoax is not exact science, so it could very well be any other month this year, or the next. Be patient, you don't HAVE to be here, life still goes on.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• All of you make such good points. I guess there is the possibility for 2012. But I, like Gina,
    can't see him staying in hiding so long! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

He probably needs more time, we don't know, just have faith and be positive, positive attracts good stuff. Even if he does not return, this is the worst scenario, Oh well.. we will miss him with all of our heart and soul, but it does not mean he is dead. Yet again, I am just saying, I am not stating he will not come back. I hope I am wrong and he will come back this July.. That would be the best present we can ever have.. Blessings.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I will never ever lose my hope if he doesn't come back in July. But if he doesn't come back this year, I'll be starting to think that he is not coming back at all. I never believed that he did the hoax to run away but circumstances could have changed the return plans. And one last thing, I will NEVER ever believe that he is dead.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    I don't trust in Bam dates that others speculate on, i feel a bam, needs to be big, something that will make his fans, go wow to, something that can turn the non believers into believers, until i wake up on morning, and see MJ bam, no date speculating to a bam date, i dont trust in.
  • ToveTove Posts: 75
    At first when i heard about the "death" I didn't believe it. I just thought that he wanted to enjoy his life in privacy. Then came this is it and all the clues -now I'm sure that he is going to make the takeover <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> The date or july haven't ever been important to me, he comes when the time is right. Perhaps takeover is something that requires a certain date, that we don't know yet. But I think that he is definetely going to shake the world and do the takeover in the whole world (the sooner the better, we're ready <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ). I think he haves a major plan to save the environment and help his army of love to do the right things. He had some important reasons to HD. And he also wants to make history like no-one else before. We ain't seen nothing yet and this is it!
  • Michael is not returning in July 2011 for sure, so please put that rumor to rest. Would I still hold out hope for a return on a later date? Absolutely! But it will be a MUCH later late. Let's let him have some peace and don't rush it. Patience is a virtue.

Love always,
    T.R.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    I dont think he will be back in july this year... rather 2012...
    And when he does come back it will be in a movie, either as an actor or as a director. just flickering by on the screen in the background or a small part.... and then a few months later BAM....!
    Michael is not returning in July 2011 for sure, so please put that rumor to rest. Would I still hold out hope for a return on a later date? Absolutely! But it will be a MUCH later late. Let's let him have some peace and don't rush it. Patience is a virtue.

Love always,
    T.R.
    And you know that because...?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• And you know that because...?

Wait 2 months then see if I'm wrong. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299

No offense but, more than ever, I want you to be wrong, sorry. So can you at least be more specific about why you think he won't return in July?
  • Love4MJLove4MJ Posts: 114
    Michael is not returning in July 2011 for sure, so please put that rumor to rest. Would I still hold out hope for a return on a later date? Absolutely! But it will be a MUCH later late. Let's let him have some peace and don't rush it. Patience is a virtue.

Love always,
    T.R.

This is getting harder and harder to hold on to the belief that Michael is still alive. There are too many glaring situations that keep pointing to the sad (possible) reality that Michael did meet his maker on June 25, 2009. Trying to keep myself open to all possibilities because if I do not I fear the devastating consequences if he actually did died. In fact, I have somewhat mourned his death just in perparation so it would not be a terrible shock.

T.R. you speak with such certainty and confidence. Wish I was more like that.

<!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

No offense from me either but that is no answer! If you're right and he doesn't come back in July, that really won't prove you knew beforehand that he wouldn't be back then. Just a lucky guess IMO. Please don't try and make out you know more than the rest of us with comments like this and a few heavily MJ inspired poems.

Oh no, that doesn't do the trick. I asked you before to stop this kind of stuff for reasons explained. I am getting sick and tired of the numerous people coming on here claiming to know everything but unable to show their legitimacy. All of them tell a different story so if you can't back up your claims, then simply STFU. I am dead serious, I don't want another so called insider to gather followers here on the forum, make up stuff and disappoint the gullible members again, because I am the one who can clean up the mess. I don't care if that person is a troll, a hoaxer who thinks he figured it out, an insider or Michael Jackson himself, I just don't want this shit on here AGAIN. Did I make myself clear?

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thanks Souza.
  • And you know that because...?

Well TR, you may be RIGHT!

He never asked any of us whether he could FAKE IT so I guess HE won't ask any of us when and whether to ever come back!
    It is up to each of us to THINK for OURSELVES and be STRONG!
    HIS CHOICE and OUR CHOICE!

With L.O.V.E
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I've been waiting almost 2 years <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> I guess 2 more months won't make or break me. Either way...
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    You would think we would have learned our lessons about BAM dates by now. I would be over the moon if he came back sooner rather than later, but it makes little difference because I will still beLIEve and remain convinced he will BAM even if it takes longer than I anticipate. The world needs this kind of shock to wake up. If hoaxers say they will give up if MJ's not back by a certain date,what I can't understand is how people could disregard everything we've learned, and not just hoax related, but world view wise. They may think they can go back to blissful pre-hoax ignorance, but it is always going to be there in the back of their mind. Everytime they hear of another natural disaster, or watch a news or current events show, the niggling questions wil be there. I guess I'm convinced this hoax is much bigger than a little discomfort on my part and it is a very necessary wake up call. In other words, there is some serious stuff going on at the same time as the lighter side of hunting for clues.
    <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ --> hoaxed his death but <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> is coming back. You know he has to. He's Michael Jackson.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Do you know or do you guess, TR?
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    We've predicted many, many dates for his comeback. I won't be unsatisfied if he doesn't return in July, - when I will be unsatisfied is, if he doesn't come back by 2012's last quarter.