Dr. Murray's Lawyer Goes Hog Wild

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/29/michael-j ... t-witness/<!-- m -->

Dr. Murray's Lawyer Goes Hog Wild14 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers want to use a piglet to prove that Propofol can be ingested.
0429-pig-mj-bn.jpg

During today's court hearing, Judge Michael Pastor referenced attorney Michael Flanagan's suggestion to give a pig Propofol. Flanagan said he intended to use a vet as an expert witness -- presumably to discuss the ingestion of Propofol.

One of the defense's theories is that Michael Jackson fatally ingested Propofol while Dr. Murray was out of the bedroom.

The defense is also floating a theory -- that Michael may have fatally injected himself while Murray stepped out.

See also
Murray Wants MJ Rehearsals To Show Warning Signs
Dr. Murray Trial -- D.A. Wants MJ Rehearsal Footage
Dr. Murray to Cops: Where's the Surveillance Video?

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    First let me laugh about that photos <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Now I'll go read the article <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    OMG what a circus!! That must be a joke. What the poor pig did wrong to receive the propofol treatement?!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Love Michael's expression! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Even the pig is giving a side-eye.

The more ridiculous this case gets, the better.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    ...In other words <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    It won't be long before the defense is claiming that Michael was freebasing propofol...
  • makes me think of the you can put lipsick on a pig but it's still a pig ruckus in 2008 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    What? A Pig????? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Poor thing!
    I think that a dog would be easier to achieve.
    How to take this story seriously? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    That's ridiculous!
    How can this prove to be the basis of a pig?
    I am thinking about the pig mask in October 2009, Halloween (Liz Taylor and Michael's children) <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    That pig's face reminds me of somebody......I don't want to be mean but it looks a little like Arnie....sorry doc
  • Michael's picture priceless he has a smirk on his face, saying I gotcha yall... I cannot believe what a circus this trial is becoming. They have to use an innocent pig to see that propofol can be ingested.. What kind of lawyers are they? You can find out so many other ways to see if propofol can be ingested. Leave the poor animal alone.. Bad enough they kill them so humans can eat them. This is becoming so ridiculous it is unbelievable.
  • This like a Beverly Hillbillies rerun gone horribly wrong! Why? This trial is already a zoo, why not?!
    This trial is already a zoo, why not?!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    For me the picture itself say's it all. Michael pulling a face as if he thinks, how ridiculous must the trial become before people beginning to understand the trial is just a farce. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    I am not buying this one. Peta would be there so fast to stop this! There is no way this will fly!

Besides, its a joke anyway. The picture says it all!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think they use a pig because pigs seem to be pretty similar to humans in cases like this. Don't know the details though, but I heard that once. Ridiculous story nevertheless.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

well I don't think this pig experiment story will ever happen.
  • And again:
    "Sponsored by: In Plain Sight"! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    And again:
    "Sponsored by: In Plain Sight"! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

yes I saw it <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I think they use a pig because pigs seem to be pretty similar to humans in cases like this. Don't know the details though, but I heard that once. Ridiculous story nevertheless.

Yes i heard about it too. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Ok for a minute lets imagine that this a real court and Michael really did die (takes a lot of imagination). This experiment with pig is not possible to do, i mean how can you compare pig and human? yes organs are very similar, but what about the body condition in general. It's just absurd! In this case lawyers should use some kind of medical research papers or independent doctors points of view, based on patients condition and amount of propofol injected and ingested.
    Maybe with that experiment they can prove that Michael injected himself with propofol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm pretty sure that pig will not be able to inject propofol herself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Then they are in trouble! Well maybe then they can use monkey or gorilla? At least they have fingers to actually do that! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Wow i'm talking crazy things here, but that's how bizarre the story is!

Michael's expression says it all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I bet he has a lot of fun with making all these ridiculous stories for trial! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

L.O.V.E to all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I believe that the next step in the defense is to ask permission to Souza to teach the theory of the dog in the trial <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Yes, I worked as medical research tech for pharmaceutical company for twenty yrs, and they did use pigs in some of their studies, as they are closest to humans. They have used for organ transplants and other things. But I find it useless to orally blast this pig which has not been in the same environment or "situation" of like rehearsing, singing and dancing for the last evening!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Yes, I would like to see that one!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You know that saying "I beLIEve this... when I see PIGS FLY!" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    That's ridiculous!
    I am thinking about the pig mask in October 2009, Halloween (Liz Taylor and Michael's children)

Yes, it made me think the same thing too. Can this be a clue about the pig mask person at the horror night? Pig and Michael in the same picture. The pig mask was Michael? Maybe. I just hope they do not do that experiment on a poor pig or on any animal.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Doing this to a pig would be a crime. The animal cruelty laws in the US would prevent any attorney from even dreaming of it.
  • babe used to be my favorite movie <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> btw, michael was chubby in that pic
    That's ridiculous!
    I am thinking about the pig mask in October 2009, Halloween (Liz Taylor and Michael's children)

Yes, it made me think the same thing too. Can this be a clue about the pig mask person at the horror night? Pig and Michael in the same picture. The pig mask was Michael? Maybe. I just hope they do not do that experiment on a poor pig or on any animal.

right!!