... And They Lived Happily Ever After!

brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
edited January 1970 in News
... And They Lived Happily Ever After!
45 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

0429-kate-william-abaca-credit-1.jpg

Comments

• brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    I know this is not hoax-related, but it shows how low TMZ can get. This pic is very disrespectful and shouldn't be posted like this, especially on the wedding day.

Shame on you, TMZ.
  • that jacket looks like something michael would wear lol.
  • TMZ common you guys, you could've waited at least one day to make fun of the Royal Wedding. Shame on you guys! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    and we confide in TMZ so much....hmmmmmmm.....

well, I couldn't care less about this wedding but indeed they shouldn't have posted this ...
    yeah.....shame on you guys <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

...oh they are TMZ and they are funny ...
    But seriously, what was the bride doing there <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
  • Guys tabloid is tabloid, whether it is tmz or people magazine, or whatever it is filty with lies. Some can be true, but somethings are lies.
  • Guys tabloid is tabloid, whether it is tmz or people magazine, or whatever it is filty with lies. Some can be true, but somethings are lies.

what lies r u talking about, r u speaking generally?
  • Im English and this is truly disrespectful on so many levels.

also... its an insult to Dianas memory.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    I agree. This is totally disrespectful. She probably dropped something as bent down to pick it up.
    SHAME ON TMZ!!!
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    I know this is not hoax-related, but it shows how low TMZ can get. This pic is very disrespectful and shouldn't be posted like this, especially on the wedding day.

Shame on you, TMZ.

You're right and the jacket does resemble the jacket Michael wears in your signature.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    I watched the whole wedding and i loved it , Lady Diana would have been so proud on her son today , i wonder if they would have asked Michael on the guest list if he were alive ( he is alive , but they dont know that offcourse like we do <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )i love the jacket to... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    yeah.....shame on you guys <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

...oh they are TMZ and they are funny ...

She dropped the bouquet.
    TMZ common you guys, you could've waited at least one day to make fun of the Royal Wedding. Shame on you guys! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

If they want to make fun, they should've posted this pic:
    0,,48155086-EXH,00.jpg

This one is funny in a way that is not disrespectful, with the little girl next to Kate. Learn to have some class, TMZ.
  • TMZ = Still slimey!

I thought the wedding was wonderful! I pulled an all-nighter just to watch it, and it was well worth it!
  • @brunob12 - its funny you should say that because that is the picture most of the UK tabloids seem to be running with.

This is the Daily Mirror:

287395232.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304110239&Signature=836UAatHLkVf2xqiYUJae7rSNig%3D

She dropped the bouquet.
    I hope this is not a bad sign
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Anybody wondered why today's date was chosen?
    Why not a Saturday?
    Why the last launch of Endeavour today (now postponed due to "technical issues") with Mrs. Gabrielle Giffords present and her hubby being commander of that flight? Koinkidance?
    Just asking.
  • Anybody wondered why today's date was chosen?
    Why not a Saturday?
    Why the last launch of Endeavour today (now postponed due to "technical issues") with Mrs. Gabrielle Giffords present and her hubby being commander of that flight? Koinkidance?
    Just asking.

In the UK, this coming Monday is a Bank Holiday. Today was also given to UK citizens as a Bank Holiday... this essentially means most UK workers get a long weekend holiday to celebrate.
    I believe that is why Friday was chosen as it works with the upcoming Monday holiday.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I actually laughed when I saw this article on TMZ. They're just having a bit of fun with it.
    I actually laughed when I saw this article on TMZ. They're just having a bit of fun with it.

maybe because we don't understand special status of royalty....at least I know I don't, as we don't have it in my country.
    I just can't understand why people should celebrate their wedding if they are not family or friends.
    And they receive a day off especially for this <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Well, each nation with their rules and traditions.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Anybody wondered why today's date was chosen?
    Why not a Saturday?
    Just asking.

In the UK, this coming Monday is a Bank Holiday. Today was also given to UK citizens as a Bank Holiday... this essentially means most UK workers get a long weekend holiday to celebrate.
    I believe that is why Friday was chosen as it works with the upcoming Monday holiday.

Really? A Monday holiday?
    29b2a435137e.jpg

18ded732fa77.jpg
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread616257/pg1
    Grace what do you mean? They chose that day because the planets are in some sort of line?
  • the first pictures really looks weird <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

maybe because we don't understand special status of royalty....at least I know I don't, as we don't have it in my country.
    I just can't understand why people should celebrate their wedding if they are not family or friends.
    And they receive a day off especially for this <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Well, each nation with their rules and traditions.

I live in Canada and the Queen of England is our queen too, I grew up singing "God Save the Queen" every morning at school. People seem to be either for or against the monarchy. And the wedding is either a big deal or not depending who you ask.

I just thought the picture was funny because so many websites and news stations out there are so serious about this wedding and TMZ totally lightened it up. It's not slander or cruel, just plain funny.
  • The Times newspaper:

287431996.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304112995&Signature=vhub%2B%2B2jgK1USZyFRnFZWvYJgNY%3D
    Grace could you ask them to see how the planets are lining on July 11 2011 ?

Maybe astrology has the answer about Michael's return <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->