edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:1c0jqr86]

I LOVED it!

Comments

• Awesome!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Bring it on......
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    this is going to be a GREAT video, I'm already loving it. He is placing US on the scene again, like in One more chance.

MJ please be alive, please be alive......
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Like V's army.
  • Amazing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    awesome, i'm a little bit jealous of those fans who have paticipated in it
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    it's great
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Love the bit with the 'bodies' spelling out MICHAEL!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

yeah that looks amazing! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Very cool! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Can't wait to see it all. Wouldn't it be too cool if Michael submitted a video... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    Love it, wonder when the music video's gonna come out..
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I love how it portrays a movement, like a grassroots kind of thing around the world. "Come together, over me!"
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

yes, same here.

And the guy who's dancing on that fence in the firsts seconds.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I wish a believer wearing a BELIEVE tshirt sent a video of her too. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KingMikeJKingMikeJ Posts: 11
    It would be funny if we spotted Michael in disguise in the final video. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • flusenflusen Posts: 9
    I wish a believer wearing a BELIEVE tshirt sent a video of her too. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I was there on 0:11-0:12 in the video-teaser !!!

It was in a german club in düsseldorf on a mj tribute party in april. We made the 5sec clip at 3 am, so very late at night ;o)
    We had to stand there backwards (sorry for my bad english) and turn over jumping showing the "V" sign and scream "Michael" and all that in the 5 seconds. But they took only the 2 seconds we see in the teaser.

The people there were like a family, not knowing each other but singing and dancing and holding hands to michaels music. It was great.

I was wearing my mjdhi-beLIEver buttons and my shirt (that i also wore on my MJDHI-Tour last year).
    Many people there were wearing clothes like that (as a beLIEver), and everybody was dressed like MJ there!!

And it was NOT a RIP party ...

... never thougt we would make it in the video teaser <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->