TMZ Poll:Propofol Pig Evidence

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
There's a new poll on TMZ about the pig issue. And the choices are interesting.

* Stinks
*Legitimate
*Let the circus begin

I bet Let the circus begin will get it.
<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/29/tmz-live- ... e-william/<!-- m -->

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I was crying 30 seconds ago....now I'm laughing of this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    No wonder people around me think I need professional care.....
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    The video where Harvey talks a lot about Murray and the trial is very important. How can I add that video here? :shock:
    I was crying 30 seconds ago....now I'm laughing of this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    No wonder people around me think I need professional care.....

C'mon girl. There's no need to cry. He is alive. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    hmmmmm.... I just saw the video......if Harvey is right there will be an easy job to create a reasonable doubt for the jury by picturing Michael as a freaky drug addict for 25 years who was so frustreated he couldn't sleep that he grabed the seringe and injected himself.

If this is Harvey's argument of proving Murray will be aquited ....I have to say I don't really like where it's heading.
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    The video where Harvey talks a lot about Murray and the trial is very important. How can I add that video here?

Here is the link to it.

It is from 11:50 to 15:12.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/29/tmz-live- ... reURL=true<!-- m -->
    The video where Harvey talks a lot about Murray and the trial is very important. How can I add that video here?

Here is the link to it.

It is from 11:50 to 15:12.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/29/tmz-live- ... reURL=true<!-- m -->

I gave the link already but I was wondering if there is a way to add the video here on the forum. But thanks anyways. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    hmmmmm.... I just saw the video......if Harvey is right there will be an easy job to create a reasonable doubt for the jury by picturing Michael as a freaky drug addict for 25 years who was so frustreated he couldn't sleep that he grabed the seringe and injected himself.

If this is Harvey's argument of proving Murray will be aquited ....I have to say I don't really like where it's heading.

If the lawyers use this strategy (Michael drug addict) then they already choose the plan for an acquited Murray.
    That means we can easily conclude that Michael doesn't comeback unti the trial finishes because they are working on how to acquit Murray (even with the risk of making Michael look as a hard drug addict once again in the eye of the public-that's how hard they try)->a work that wouldn't have been necessary if Michael was planning to come back by the end the trial...cause the innoncence of Murray would be implied of anyway.

If the lawyers use this strategy (Michael drug addict) then they already choose the plan for an acquited Murray. That means we can easily conclude that Michael doesn't comeback unti the trial finishes because they are working on how to acquit Murray (with the risk of making Michael look as a hard drug addict once again in the eye of the public), work that wouldn't have been necessary if Michael was planning to come back by the end the trial.

Exactly. We will definitely have a trial and Murray will be acquitted. I always wrote it; I do believe that Murray represents Michael in this trail. And like Michael acquitted he will be acquitted too. And the BAM will be after the trial ends imo, not during or before the trial.

If the lawyers use this strategy (Michael drug addict) then they already choose the plan for an acquited Murray. That means we can easily conclude that Michael doesn't comeback unti the trial finishes because they are working on how to acquit Murray (with the risk of making Michael look as a hard drug addict once again in the eye of the public), work that wouldn't have been necessary if Michael was planning to come back by the end the trial.

Exactly. We will definitely have a trial and Murray will be acquitted. I always wrote it; I do believe that Murray represents Michael in this trail. And like Michael acquitted he will be acquitted too. And the BAM will be after the trial ends imo, not during or before the trial.

Yes, I also felt the plan was Murray will be aquited, first when TMZ had that post about Murray walking around in a blue 18 teeshirt
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622

Yes, I also felt the plan was Murray will be aquited, first when TMZ had that post about Murray walking around in a blue 18 teeshirt

And just like TS said before, soon comes the trial and then the truth! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->