edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Jacko had cocaine in his pants
Shock dossier could clear star's doc

<!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/_n ... pants.html<!-- m -->

jacko_619_253009a.jpg
Tragic.... superstar Michael Jackson
Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com
Exclusive by James Desborough, US Editor April 30, 2011
A SECRET police file which reveals Michael Jackson had cocaine in his UNDERPANTS could mean the superstar's doctor Conrad Murray walks free.

Murray, accused of involuntary manslaughter, believes the bombshell dossier will convince the jury that the singer was hooked on drugs and responsible for his own death.

The police reports - from a child molestation investigation in 2003 - also reveal officers found 500 BOTTLES of prescription medication at his Neverland ranch.

Bombshell report... Dr Conrad Murray Reuters/David McNew

The documents will play a key part in defending Murray, who allegedly gave the singer a lethal jab of the sedative Propofol.

Last night a source close to the case said: "These dockets are vital to Murray's defence. They help show the jury the depth of MJ's drug issues and how he may have never stood a chance of saving him."

The News of the World can reveal toxicologists reported traces of cocaine, along with a cocktail of other drugs, were found in two pairs of Jacko's Calvin Klein briefs when Neverland was raided eight years ago.

It is not known how they got there. He may have dropped it on his undies as he fought to get high - although some heavy users are even known to take drugs in suppository form. The Santa Barbara County Sheriff documents also reveal traces of painkiller Demerol, sleeping aid Promethazine, powerful headache drug Normeperidine and morphine substitute Meperidine were discovered in Jacko's pants. Tiny amounts of blood were also found - believed to be the result of a Demerol jab in his groin.

Cops found more than 500 bottles of drugs prescribed in the names of the star, staff at the Californian ranch - and even under aliases. Sedatives and anxiety drugs Percocet and Xanax under other patients' names were discovered in safes, cabinets, shoes, wardrobes, the playroom and toilet.

Cocaine find... cops discovered the drug in Michael Jackson's Calvin Klein undies
Murray's lawyers plan to call dozens of medics who treated Jacko over the last decade when the trial starts on May 9.

His team have also filed paperwork that the king of pop upped his drug intake during his final days as he rehearsed for the This Is It concerts in London. He even DRANK, mixed with orange juice, the powerful intravenous sedative Propofol - the drug which eventually killed him.

The source explained: "Jackson drinking Propofol sounds wild, but it is part of Murray's strategy to depict how Michael was an extraordinary addict. He says that bottles of the milk - as Michael referred to it - went missing during his treatment and he suspects that Michael would tip the fluid into his drinks to try and get high. The doctor claims that Michael took the measure after he refused to hook him up to an IV to administer it."

Murray's team hope the jury will decide Jacko may have jabbed himself with Propofol or overdosed on prescription pills prompting his cardiac arrest in June 2009. Defence lawyers want Sergeant Steve Robel, who led the Neverland investigation, to discuss his findings.

JACKO_2_619_253011a.jpg
Prescription drugs... seized from Jacko's Neverland ranch during a 2003 child molestation investigation
Excerpts from his report say Michael Laperruque, Jacko's former bodyguard, revealed the star was self-injecting when doctors were trying to get him off Demerol.

He was also popping up to 40 Xanax pills a night, would be driven by his bouncer to medics to get his hits, was smoking marijuana and a heavy drinker. Beverly Hills pharmacist Dr Raj Kumar said: "Jackson was a serial drug addict. There was no way for Murray to control this patient. He could easily argue he had no idea he was taking such large volumes of drugs."

Prosecutors want the judge to ban claims of Jacko's drug dependency. But last night our source said: "It creates an element of doubt as to Murray's guilt."

Comments

• <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    He was also popping up to 40 Xanax pills a night, would be driven by his bouncer to medics to get his hits, was smoking marijuana and a heavy drinker. Beverly Hills pharmacist Dr Raj Kumar said: "Jackson was a serial drug addict. There was no way for Murray to control this patient. He could easily argue he had no idea he was taking such large volumes of drugs."

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> 40 Xanax is enough to stop you breathing and kill you. What a circus this is. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • He was also popping up to 40 Xanax pills a night, would be driven by his bouncer to medics to get his hits, was smoking marijuana and a heavy drinker. Beverly Hills pharmacist Dr Raj Kumar said: "Jackson was a serial drug addict. There was no way for Murray to control this patient. He could easily argue he had no idea he was taking such large volumes of drugs."

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> 40 Xanax is enough to stop you breathing and kill you. What a circus this is. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He would have been dead long time ago.. OMG what else are they going to come out with? Anything to acquit Murray.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Now this is pure bullshit <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> How are they going to go back to 1993 and some alleged cocaine found in Michael’s jocks. That was never ever mentioned before so I say bullshit. And if it were, what the hell does that have to do with 2009 <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> Traces of coke could have gotten in his undies any number of ways, if you get my drift. But just the fact that this is being brought up now in conjunction with this case infuriates me. I will be glad when this case is heard in court and done with because things have gotten desperate now and out right ridiculous.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    they going to go back to 1993 and some alleged cocaine found in Michael’s jocks. That was never ever mentioned before so I say bullshit.

Agreed..but...am i missing something? The point is how does this BS fits in this hoax, not if this is a BS (we already know it is). Did Michael plan to have the image of as a serial drug cocaine addict for Murray? Why do Murray's lawyers use this strategy? It' s pure against Michael. Can you please help me understand if you do?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    This is taken directly from the 2005 trial. No innuendo or metaphor... DIRECT. (just read hesoutamylife said 1993? in any case...)

It was eluded to lab tests done by the prosecution in 2005 that "traces of cocaine" were found on underware in MJs drawer at Neverland. Total BS and a lie... but that's what happened. Back on MJJC has a famous post where he rants about it. I'll see if I can dig it up...

In any case I did the happy dance of joy when I read this headline. Lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> thanks Bec, I meant 2005 during the trial.
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry, can't stop from laughing!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He was also popping up to 40 Xanax pills a night, would be driven by his bouncer to medics to get his hits, was smoking marijuana and a heavy drinker.

The funniest thing i've ever herd in my live!!!
    James Desborough Thank you for your BS article <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry, can't stop from laughing!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He was also popping up to 40 Xanax pills a night, would be driven by his bouncer to medics to get his hits, was smoking marijuana and a heavy drinker.

The funniest thing i've ever herd in my live!!!
    James Desborough Thank you for your BS article <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

This sounds like something straight out of the deep throat of Diane Dimond. I hate that bitch
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    of course those were the ones he wore while he was out voodoo dancing at midnight while he ate live chickens. thats the ways it's done on mars silly . <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I just realized why all the Murray team bashing Michael incidents. By making all these crazy accusations, Murray's lawyers are forcing the prosecution to have to vigorously defend Michael's character on Live National Television in front of a public audience of millions of people over a period of several weeks.

That is brilliant.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    I just realized why all the Murray team bashing Michael incidents. By making all these crazy accusations, Murray's lawyers are forcing the prosecution to have to vigorously defend Michael's character on Live National Television in front of a public audience of millions of people over a period of several weeks.

That is brilliant.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I like it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I like it
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Excellent thinking bec. It is brilliant. The media killed off the KOP's career and legacy with the 05 trial and they will be forced to report this trial and at the same time eat humble pie as they are exposed on national TV doing so. Has anyone heard if dirty dianne dimond will be there? Oh, I hope so.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Michael asked us to discover the man we never knew.....yet I have the feeling he's throwing out more smoke and mirrors about his real self.

Is this man even real?!
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    I don't know whether to laugh <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> or roll my eyes <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> !!

WHY are we even paying attention to this garbage??

I guess I will laugh! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

@Bec, I like your idea....I hope you are right!!!
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Michael had "cobra" in his pants, not cocaine - they made a mistake in that article! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I like Bec's idea but i don't believe in it. Michael has been acquited, there is nothing left to prove to the world. And those who didn't want to believe he's innocent , not even after lady Justice called him so, will never believe something else anyway. This trial. even with past evidence, will not change their mind because they just don't want to. Haters will never change their mind just like us who love Michael will never believe he's guilty no matter how hard some would try.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    One thing to keep in mind though...

The modern version of Coca-Cola uses “spent” coca leaves. Spent coca leaves are run through a process that extracts the cocaine. But cocaine extraction doesn’t get rid of cocaine alkaloids at a molecular level. Thus, today’s Coke contains trace amounts of cocaine.

And now that you have the secret formula for Coca-Cola, it's time to start making it. If you know anything about making soda at home, great. If not, check out some of the videos on WonderHowTo for some homemade cola guidance.
    http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-make-coca-cola-secret-formula-revealed-0125123/[/quote]

That is brilliant.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Indeed: flip the sides and flip what they (at first sight) should say.
    Get the prosecution into whitecleaning Michael's name (the last they would want to do).
    Publically.
    Broadcasted.
    Audible to the entire world.
    And then, when it'll be done and justice will have been served to full extent, I see this smile again:

0429-pig-mj-bn.jpg

And some will have to change their underwear.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Michael had "cobra" in his pants, not cocaine - they made a mistake in that article! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yes thats it ,a cobra not cocaine <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Le Papillon BleuLe Papillon Bleu Posts: 1,209
    "He was also popping up to 40 Xanax pills a night, would be driven by his bouncer to medics to get his hits, was smoking marijuana and a heavy drinker."
    Bob Marley is that you?! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I still don't see how trying to prove Michael 's been a drug addict fits in the hoax.
    My point of view-this news brought to public again/ "let's make him look like a cocaine drug addict strategy" has nothing to do with the hoax and it can't be Michael's wish. It's nonsense for me.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Thanks for posting, I can not believe what is written there.
    Such crap ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • Bec, you make a good point. Michael had cocaine in his pants, and I am Kate Middleton who married Prince William.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> They have nothing better to do these lawyers. I told you Murray Lawyers got their BARR in a zoo... :lol:
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I don't care if he wanted to try out drugs, it's okay for me. Or maybe he was giving it to someone else? But I don't think he used marijuana and was a heavy drinker. Michael was fresh.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Why all the focus on his underwear? Remember the warehouse of Jackson 5 memorabilia and apparantly lots of MJ soiled underwear saved for what? I realize MJ may have worn and discarded but that's why we have have garbage bags.
    Somehow I think this is all planned in advance for the hoax. Goes with the whole trashcans theme, also pees in a cup nonsense. As ususal MJ is a genius. He knows what entertains and tickles the public's imagination.
    of course those were the ones he wore while he was out voodoo dancing at midnight while he ate live chickens. thats the ways it's done on mars silly . <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And I agree with your comment Bec. It's chess and MJ's a master.