How to delete my account?

MjjProdMjjProd Posts: 32
I think everything is in the topic's name...

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Why do you want to leave ????? Has something happened ???
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Dont understand it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I think everything is in the topic's name...

You can PM souza and she will tell you.. Sorry you want to leave.. blessings.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Accounts will not be deleted, I can only deactivate it for you.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    IDK if could be my pc but the forum goes very slow and when trying to read a post all of the images and text are gone in some of them. Then keeps buffering forever and i am kicked out <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    IDK if could be my pc but the forum goes very slow and when trying to read a post all of the images and text are gone in some of them. Then keeps buffering forever and i am kicked out <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

Strange... Forum was slow this week, but is fine for me now.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    the forum is still slow for me, it has been like this for the last few days
  • I have the same issue ...it won't load for a while than it turns out normally if i have patience <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Ooops, I noticed I am posting in "how to delete my account". Anyway, here is another message i get when I go to the new tumb user´s blog.

Information

You do not have the necessary permissions to complete this operation.

What should I do to read the blogs?
    Ooops, I noticed I am posting in "how to delete my account". Anyway, here is another message i get when I go to the new tumb user´s blog.

Information

There are no blogs yet, I am still working on that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• Ooops, I noticed I am posting in "how to delete my account". Anyway, here is another message i get when I go to the new tumb user´s blog.

Information

There are no blogs yet, I am still working on that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I wanted to view your blog and it did not let me i thought it was my fault <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> okay so what is it that we're going to write there?
    Not sure if I will get it up and running. It first has to look good lol.

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Now , for me, everything is ok <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .. yesterday was very slow <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and even Thursday.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> This evening for me is a great problem connect to the forum.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> is very slow and I have many difficulties...

Excuse me...an answer.... to have access to the blog ... I have to give confirmation of my email? I want to be sure....this was asked to me and I got a link to click to confirm in my mail address...Thanks...love you all...I hope tomorrow is better for me... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->