Besoin aidez-moi avec les mots a la chanson

mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
edited January 1970 in Different Languages
S'il vous plait, Je ne comprends pas la langue de francais. Aidez-moi avec les mots a la chanson par Guru Josh avec "Infinity". Ecoutez la chanson a "SeeingClues" Blogspot. C'est "This Is It" DVD. Je besoin les mots a anglais. Merci. Emily.

Comments

• Hello Mjjveritas, is this what you're talking about? <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonej3110.skyrock.com ... ailer.html<!-- m -->

I'm not sure of all the words but I'll will try my best.This is what I hear:

entrer(come in)
    un soir(one night)
    en demande(in demand)
    t'oublier(to forget or to forget you...)I'm not sure <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    penser(thinking)
    de rêver(dreaming)
    sentir(to feel)
    voir(seeing)
    revoir(seeing again)
    amuser(to have fun or could be to entertain)
    dancer(dancing)
    voir(seeing)
    entrer(come in)
    at 57 sec I can't understand what she says...sorry
    de rêver(dreaming)
    mourir(dying)

so that's what I understood but she mumbles <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> so...
    If anyone else who speaks french could listen to the link,I hope you can help us understand what she says <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AnnieIsNotOk, Thank you very much for getting back so quickly and for the translation. It is difficult to make the words out over the loud music. I knew a few of them but not as many as you've come up with.