HI Ya'll

ISingYouToMeISingYouToMe Posts: 16
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everybody!

Just joined tonight and finally felt right about it. I guess I should start at the beginning. I fully believed Michael was dead until January of 2010. That is when I started to question what happened after months of stupidness in the news about what supposedly happened to Michael and what Conrad did or did not do...I was really frustrated. So I asked myself maybe something IS seriously WRONG and finally two months later in March of 2010 I started pondering the possibility that Michael faked his death. And I have not stopped since.

I have my good and bad days. But now after more that a year studying the hoax I feel confident enough in what I've learned, what I've seen and heard, and yes..what I feel, to join this board. I have lurked here for about six months.

There are too many things that make sense about him hoaxing his death then make sense about him dying.

If in the end it is revealed that Michael is dead...then I will come to the conclusion that my real body is strapped in restraints in a bed in a mental ward under sedation living in my own deluded fantasy world I created when I had a schizophrenic break in my grief over Michael. And the revelation that Michael is dead is merely my psychologist breaking through to my fractured mind during a moment of lucidity yet inevitably going back to my fantasy world of clues and hoax vids and slip ups.

So I guess what I'm saying is that Michael will always be alive, whether in this is reality or my possible mental breakdown fantasy world...I'm hoping for the prior. lol

Hope I haven't scared anybody away lol..

Comments

• Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Hello!!! WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY!!! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

I'm very glad that we are getting new members during such a difficult time! I hope that you will enjoy it here and share your "crazy" thoughts with us! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Much L.O.V.E to you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you Kristina for the welcome!

I actually think this is the easiest time to join not the most difficult <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

For me everything is just coming together more fiercely and the difficult times (Jermaines Tweets) just reinforce my beliefs in the hoax.

But anyway no to get off topic. Thank you!
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    Hi ISing!

Have a good time here!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    ISingYouToMe , welcome to the wonderful, fantastical world of the death hoax forum.

You will feel at home here, and I love your style of writing...its everything I feel. We have nothing to lose by being here, only to gain. Most of us have already grieved the loss of MJ, so to have to grieve again, is the biggest motivator for finding out what really happened to Michael Jackson.
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    I wanted to properly welcome you on you thread, although we have already spoken in chat <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. I love your sig and avatar. They are both very peaceful to look at. thank you for joining us.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome to our family! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
    Why do so many new members feel frightened, shy, or embarrassed? Please don't feel this way! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Most of us are friendly , we don't bite! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

P.S. I see you're from Maryland! So am I! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Thank you! eternal, 2good, moon, and Mjfan7!

It's great to have a place to discuss the hoax and have all different viewpoints.

Thanks for the welcome <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome dear friend, it's nice to see new members join our little family. Sending you some Major LOVE! Enjoy the interaction!:)
  • Welcome to our world! I look forward to hearing your thoughts about all of this. Blessings.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome aand enjoy the ride. <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • Welcome to the....TWILIGHT ZONE <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • Welcome to our family <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->